Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I Am A Dirty Dildo Fucker

Scatshop.com- I Am A Dirty Dildo Fucker

Description:
    I fuck my ass with my big purple dildo until its covered in my shit..and take a few short breaks to suck my big toe.next I poop and pee a huge puddle on the floor and fuck my ass nice and deep with dirty shitty dildo. I squat and then ass ride my toy while vibing my clit with my pink vibrator wand and then I cum super hard!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-dildo.mp4
    File Size : 125.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:03
    Video : AVC, 1 735 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xj1i50fkn9dc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Little Black Dress Dirty Anal Fun

Scatshop.com- Little Black Dress Dirty Anal Fun

Description:
    Im wear my tight little black dress on with matching thong under. I also inserted a butt plug for fun. Start with lots of tease and bending over also pull up my tight dress to tease you while dont remove my pants off. I leave the dress on only pull up for upskirt view. You cant ignore me in this cutie you also cant ignore my feet and pink toes dont you? You love every inch of me and cant wait to make my butt hole messy. I remove the thong and leave the plug inside and sit on a chair during play time. Hmm.. My plug got super messy can you see that? But I didnt really do anything just pull out and inserted in few times. I feel desperation turn up and during anal fun get the feeling to shit for you. I knee on the chair rear view and penetrate a dildo to gape butt hole and dildo got shitty fast. Dildo play make me shit and I stand up for a clear view to asshole then release backwards this nasty greenish poo. Stinky as much it can. Lets get back to my dirty anal play and keep stretching, gaping and fucking myself. I talk dirty to you and telling how you fuck me behind. Naughty thoughts running through in my mind while I fuck myself. I bet you get closer to cum with every single seconds. I also make loud farts. Farting while dildo in my ass as well. So sexy. My warm shit dripping down to pussy during play time. Feel. so good and you wanna put your dick in my messy butt dont you? Are you enough close to cum? Few seconds left. 3, 2, 1 and I fart when you cum. Have fun!
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0813.mp4
    File Size : 1321.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:18:13
    Video : AVC, 9 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 137 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pn3ihol23gh1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- POV Very Close Up A Big Pooping

Scatshop.com- POV Very Close Up A Big Pooping

Description:
    Here is one more naughty poo video from me This time I am fully naked. Show off my body and teasing you before I start pooping. I filmed POV very close up to my tight asshole. Can see my pink pussy too. Watch my hole how pretty when its opening and pushing out really big poo for you. Nice and crystal clear view in the video. Have Different angles in video.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170708_121901.mp4
    File Size : 574.19 MB
    Duration : 00:07:23
    Video : AVC, 10.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gazw7r69a6ct

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria

Scatshop.com- Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria

Description:
    Repeated strangulation by female shit. p.2.Victoria. Not so long ago I had a meeting with Mrs. Victoria and Christina, during which I had to eat their shit, which they were pressing on my face by their asses. The girls really liked such humiliation of slave, and they decided to repeat it again during todays meeting. My whole face was covered with girls shit, my nose was blocked and my mouth was filled. I had to eat shit very quickly, in order to get a breath of fresh air as soon as possible. I had to experience this with both girls. The first was Victoria. She ate nuts yesterday, and at first a loud and smelly farting came out from her anus, that I inhaled. Then hard motley poops with interspersed nuts began to come out. Due to hardness, I had to be swallowing all the pieces that she pressed into my mouth by her ass for a very long time. However, I could breathe through my nose. After Victoria was Christina, who usually poops by porridge. This porridge blocked my nostrils and filled my mouth, so I had to swallow very quickly so as not to suffocate. I think with fear about what Mistresses will invent next time. But I am pleased to serve these girls as a toilet, because for me it is a very pleasant duty.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fg79.mp4
    File Size : 661.86 MB
    Duration : 00:07:34
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 318 kb/s (CBR), 32.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u268te0pnn8z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Monster Under Skirt

Scatshop.com- Monster Under Skirt

Description:
    Have you ever seen monster shit of 7 days, if not here is it! Video starts with a full-body view of me in a short black skirt and high heels, and I am showing off my lovely legs then I lift up my skirt and show that Iam wearing nothing underneath. I caress my ass, and start spreading it. My beautiful ass and thighs are visible very good and close up Then I keep spreading my ass and pussy, flexing my lovely anus in various positions-standing up, lying down on my belly, and lying on my back, farting and spreading my asshole like kissing you. Finally, I am standing up with my back to the camera and start shitting the monster 7 days keeping shit .While shitting I rub my pussy, peeing,moaning and breathing heavily.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : monsterunderskirt-1.wmv
    File Size : 988.8 MB
    Duration : 00:19:20
    Video : WMV2, 6 597 kb/s, 30.054 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 256 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ignlb3ub71kh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Giant Shit For Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Giant Shit For Breakfast

Description:
    Open your mouth bitch. Now I will cook your breakfast. I got some nice shit stored up for you. I have been holding this a long time for your fucking mouth and if you let any go to waste so help me I will be the shitting for you! I have to shit so badly and you will watch me how I do it . You fucking pervert! Look at this! Isnt that great? A warm bunch of crap in a container for your breakfast.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 192271.mp4
    File Size : 1122.76 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:53

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qs792rk0b9hm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dont resist. Eat My Shit!

Scatshop.com- Dont resist. Eat My Shit!

Description:
    As on the toilet, I piss and shit you in your mouth. I have done you good. Quite peacefully, I sit on my toilet chair on you and emptied of my piss and shit. After a short stretching I shit my scat in slaves mouth. I order you toopen mouth. I push shit slowly into your toilet mouth. How disgusting to eat the whole shit. You are good slave!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 193210.mp4
    File Size : 1388.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:56

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q3z8n0o1m4et

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hot dance poo and pee in bowl

Scatshop.com- Hot dance poo and pee in bowl

Description:
    I dance, poop in glass bowl and after it pee there too. Then i dance with nude dirty ass, shake it and show shity asshole
    Model:
    nastygirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20190606_115811_vHDR_Auto_ES1.mp4
    File Size : 730.13 MB
    Duration : 00:07:14
    Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q28yaudommfi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big Shit on Hotel floor in Thailand

Scatshop.com- Big Shit on Hotel floor in Thailand

Description:
    This is only one out of my 52 PEE and SHIT Videos from Thailand Indonesia. I made a Toilet Flat where I filmed for 7 days every single Pee and Shit I did and as a Vegan I shit and pee a lot
    If you like this Video and would like to get the Whole week, I will upload a Video where is shown my Dropboxlink to the Week in IndonesiaThailand, so you can order it here and whatch it on my Dropbox then.
    Model:
    VeganLinda
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Video-07.02.18-14-15-11.mov
    File Size : 101.66 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:04:02
    Video : AVC, 3 425 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 91.2 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/omnn4lma767d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sexy Funky Farts

Scatshop.com- Sexy Funky Farts

Description:
    Im just getting in from my dinner date, maybe I should have skipped dessert that ice cream is not agreeing with my stomach. I just had gotten sexy for you in my teal sheer lace body suit. I hope you like it baby. I dance for you while letting out a lot of loud bossy farts just like you like an a few stinky but kind of quite one too lol. I let you see my asshole quiver as I let lose, I wink my poophole just for you baby. I had a lot of gas in my tight ass.
    Model:
    ScatFreekzClub
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Stacey-Farts-Are-Lit.mp4
    File Size : 975.03 MB
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO: