Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ayannas 'Pizza Guts!

Scatshop.com- Ayannas 'Pizza Guts!

Description:
    Ayanna is back blowing up one of your favorite Pizza Joints!! Enjoy as she takes us in on thre FUNKY Bathroom Breaks. The first clip is a front facing clip as we get to watch her facial expressions as she lets out her load. Then enjoy as she presents her dirty ass right in front the camera!! The second clip is a great overhead shot. Enjoy as she spreads her asshole to let out some great farts and logs!! She even fingers her ass with toilet paper and shows you the shitty results!! The final is a closeup sideview angle. Three Funky clips from the hardest working woman in scat business!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ayanna-113015scatshop.mp4
    File Size : 992.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:59
    Video : AVC, 10 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y21ku8y2twah

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal Pussy Stuffing Sniffing My Greenish Poo Squirting

Scatshop.com- Anal_Pussy Stuffing_Sniffing My Greenish Poo_Squirting

Description:
    So today I dont wear any underwear only my sporty bra on. Do you know why I dont wear any of them even if I have 2 pairs in my hand? Because I going to be a very cheeky girl today and want to stuff them in pussy and asshole. I hope well so much fun again. You can start to play with your dick for me. Can you? I knee on in doggy and tease you by my ass and asshole. Finger a bit my asshole and stuff the first pair into ass. Hm.. I felt going to shit it out straightly, then lift up my leg and stuff the other pair into my pussy for you. Both are amazing feeling. I just got naughty and horny. I encourage you to stroke your dick, because I want to cum with you at the same time later. But before I am in doggy and tell you how I have to shit. The main point is just pooping out the very dirty and shit covered panty. I release the shit and peeing. Jump out the thong with the shit. Stinky one for sure. I am also surprised again because its green. So now I know before the day I eat lots of green food, veggies poo its get greenish of them. Also I see my dinner from last night in the shit. I hold up and show off how nasty it is. The panty is totally destroyed. I also pull out my pussy stuffed panty and sniffing my own poo during it. Legs up and lets pull out of. And if I think right its time to make myself cum. Do you wanna cum with me. I told you I want it. First I finger pussy and you can get myself ready. Such a very wet pussy of mine, can you hear it? I make messy the floor I make myself quirt at the second time as well but this time you should cum with me when I count from 3 to 1 we both cum Enjoy it!
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0249.mp4
    File Size : 1232.88 MB
    Duration : 00:16:59
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/65humch6ixk7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hershey squirt desert

Scatshop.com- Hershey squirt desert

Description:
    Watch me take a quick poo after a shart . No effort , squirts and slides out my asshole and then I tell you to eat every bite .
    Model:
    PottyQueen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : YouCut_20190612_093149174.mp4
    File Size : 72.23 MB
    Duration : 00:00:39
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s5nf05ztg4ix

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Another Day Shit

Scatshop.com- Another Day Shit

Description:
    You want to shit yourself out and catch a complete failure as a living toilet. Already as I slap slave face the dirty sow suffers so that a relaxed toilet course is impossible. When I shit on the plate, I got really angry. Yesterday I had eaten a lot of grilled meat with lots of onion. It all came out now, even the asshole stretched my ass. The toilet could have shown once that it also creates such a solid load, but at the end I excite him from suffering and smear shit all over his face, slave had to clean everything away does not go at all, I want to finally relax with the shit.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 193261.mp4
    File Size : 991.65 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mi2bj7vqvdz1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- diarrhea on the floor

Scatshop.com- diarrhea on the floor

Description:
    this is the morning and Lila is at the hôtel. at the beginning his shit is hard, but after this is diarrhea coming out. his ass is dirty and his slave have to clean it. And after he has to take it in his mouth.
    Model:
    Lila
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mon-film-10.01.2020.mp4
    File Size : 1863.33 MB
    Duration : 00:12:46
    Video : AVC, 20.1 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9n3gvg0zulli

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure!

Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure!

Description:
    You get all four amazing videos Amanda and I made on our first day together!
    Samantha and Amandas Poopy Panties!
    Amanda and I are hanging out in our white t-shirts and panties. I am a very dirty girl and I secretly love seeing girls poop in their panties. I really want to see Amanda poop in her cute white panties! It takes a little bit of convincing but finally she agrees to poop in them. I coach her and encourage her to push out a nice, big, sloppy, wet load of poop! She completely fills her panties! Her moist poop is gushing out of her white panties! I get so excited and so turned on! I catch her poop and smear it on her ass! Its such a hot sight!
    I want to fill my panties with poop and have Amanda watch me! I have a dirty surprise for her though! I tell her all about how last night she pooped in the toilet and didnt flush! I got so excited seeing her poop in the toilet that I scooped it up and played with it. I was fucking my asshole with her poop and most of it got stuck up inside of my asshole! Now today Im going to poop her shit out into my panties!
    I grunt and push and fill my panties with poop! Its hard to tell what part is her poop and what part is mine! I can see that Amanda is enjoying our dirty play just as much as I am!
    Watch as we pull our panties down and admire each others poop! We get so turned on that we start to rub our poopy butts on each other! It feels amazing to feel her sexy ass rubbing her shit into my juicy butt! Our poop mixes together and we laugh and talk dirty! We are two very happy poop girls!
    Wearing Each Others Poopy Panties!
    Amanda and I just filled our panties with poop! We are both enjoying wearing our own poopy panties but we really what to wear each others! We slowly take off our shitty underwear and twirl them around on our toes! Then we hand them to each other to enjoy!
    We both stare lovingly into our partners poopy panties! Amanda takes a taste of the poop in my panties! Mmm! She loves it! I start to pull the tight, poop filled panties up over my big bum. It feels so good feeling my lovers poop smear into my ass! I help Amanda put my panties on her. We shake our asses and talk dirty! We are such filthy, happy, poop lovers!
    It feels amazing to wear another sexy girls dirty, poopy panties!
    Stuffing Our Pussies With Shit!
    Watch Scat Goddess Amanda and I get super filthy and horny with our shit! We get really nasty and do all kinds of filthy things for you! Things like: pussy shit stuffing, shitty rim jobs, pooping out of Amandas pussy and into my mouth, poop covered 69 action, face smearing, shitty kissing, poop masturbation, and more!
    Amanda and I are very dirty girls! We are getting so turned on from playing with our poop! I get the hot idea to push a load of shit into Amandas pussy! She goes wild as soon as I start pushing little round turds into her wet pussy! It looks like it feels amazing so I tell her to stuff some shit into my pussy too! I want to feel all the poop inside of me! Now we both have poop in our pussies!
    I find a big turd and I shape it into a dildo! Im going to fuck Amanda with a shit dildo! She starts moaning in pleasure as I fuck her pussy with a big cock shaped turd!
    Im so turned on now! I need her mouth on my pussy! I squat over Amandas face and she immediately starts licking and sucking my poop stuffed pussy! She loves that my hole is covered in poop! I cant wait to taste her holes but first I want to kiss her! Her mouth is covered in the poop from my pussy! I need to taste her! We kiss passionately and then she squats over my face so I can taste her holes! I dig around in her asshole trying to find some more poop! It feels amazing to finger fuck my lovers dirty asshole! I tell her how good it feels and she wants to finger fuck mine too! I get down in doggy style. As soon as she sticks her finger in my filthy poophole I am moaning in pleasure!
    I get Amanda to get back down on the floor so I can stuff her pussy with more shit! I even pull out a dildo to really fuck her! Shes enjoyed the dildo but I can tell she liked being fucked with a turd even more! I take the big cock shaped turd and push it into her pussy! I tell her to push and push and shit the turd out of her pussy! Its so hot seeing a girl shit out of her ass but its even hotter to see her shit out of her pussy! I want to really experience the pussy shitting so I stuff the turd back up into her and have her squat over my face! Shes going to shit that turd out of her pussy and into my mouth!
    We are such happy, dirty shit lovers!
    Fully Clothed Poop Smearing
    Amanda and I have been having so much fun together playing with our poop! We decide to have a little bit more fun! We want to get poop all over our bodies while we are fully clothed! We put on white t-shirts and grey leggings and start smearing poop all over our clothes!
    Amanda starts chewing on a big turd! She is chewing her shit and letting the poopy droll drip down on her shirt! Its getting me so excited! I want to kiss her shitty mouth! We kiss each other and smear poop all over each others face! Our faces are covered in poop now! We look like such happy, dirty shit lovers!
    We roll around and smear our poop all over our clothes, making sure we are completely covered in poop! It feel so good to share my love for shit with Amanda!
    *Black D was there filming with us and he got a little excited! You can occasionally hear him saying wow in the background. It made Amanda and I even more excited to hear that he was enjoying it so we got even dirtier! ; )
    Enjoy!
    Scat 438-Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 1 Adventure!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ggpantypooping-1.mp4
    File Size : 743.57 MB
    Duration : 00:05:54
    Video : AVC, 17.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m6df9j9lf9ok

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga shitting in white pants

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga shitting in white pants

Description:
    Yana Olga and I love to play the most dirty things , this time Yana and Olga wore white pants to shit in them , Olga and Yana first move around the room , taking different poses and show you how they look white pants , and after Yana sat on Olga and they started to fill their pants with shit about how cool it is , it so much exciting . Olga left a lot of crap and her pants immediately changed color from white to brown . Oh yeah this is the shit , Yana , astride Olga , and also filled his pants with shit . The girls were just excellent , they started to play in these pants , Teresa each other , to crawl on his knees , in short to do everything , but without taking off the dirty pants , shit at this point was in his pants . Fucking they are two of the most dirty whores who are ready for more experiments .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3551.mp4
    File Size : 1142.35 MB
    Duration : 00:11:35
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wl1ysj4tnpjk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public Vomit,Piss Fist Squirt Threesome! 1

Scatshop.com- Public Vomit,Piss_Fist_Squirt Threesome! 1

Description:
    Public-Outdoor Vomit,Piss, Fist and Squirt Threesome! Part 1:
    When I was lying on a meadow with my teen girlfriend in our housing estate when the weather was nice, such a strange guy came to us! He asked us if we had been fisted before and he would give us an eerie orgasm! Since we were both totally awesome, with the nice weather, we let him fist us. First he fisted me and didnt last long and I squirted in a high arc. The guy swallowed my pussy juice and licked my pussy clean. Then he took out his cock and stuffed us, our mouths. And with an extreme deep throat. When he had his cock deep in my mouth, he pissed into my mouth so that I choked! He continued to piss in my mouth and I swallowed his piss. In between I collected something from his piss and spat it into my teen girlfriends mouth. Then the guy fucked my mouth again and that so hard that I had to vomit!
    Model:
    RosellaExtrem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : T1.mp4
    File Size : 1966.53 MB
    Duration : 00:13:37
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kzfole2zb4iu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Loud Ass Farts And Poop On The Toilet

Scatshop.com- Loud Ass Farts And Poop On The Toilet

Description:
    Super sexy schoolgirl farting and efro clip. Listen to me rip big stinky farts in my cute schoolgirl outfit while i relax, have a cigarette and read a cosmo magazine. I tell you to smell my stinky farts and about how badly i have to shit and then i get on the toilet and poop, and i show you the dirty toilet paper.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fart-poop-efro.mp4
    File Size : 263.65 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:39
    Video : AVC, 2 713 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yxu2ry0tt5nu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna

Description:
    Toilet slave serves 4 ladies in sauna. The pig is chained to the chain and waiting in the toilet while the girls eat hamburgers, drink Coca-Cola and relax in the sauna, but the girls also want to shit and wait for this moment! Its time, Christina says: girls, who wants to shit, where is our dog? Christina led the dog and he began to lick his feet-the girls laugh, spit on him and humiliate him-its funny how low he fell, the last nonentity, now they will shit in his mouth. Your life is to serve as a toilet for girls! He is hungry and waiting for the girls to start taking off their panties and unloading their delicacies from their asses. The room was hot, the girls were sweating! The girls devastated their asses, took a shower and left, and the slave filled with their shit went home.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s104-1.mp4
    File Size : 836.02 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:22:31
    Video : AVC, 4 995 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: