Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I Love To Poop!

Scatshop.com- I Love To Poop!

Description:
    I ove to poop! I enjoy it so much I moan and gasp and groan as I strain to push out my stinky soft shit. I always like making you watch! Here, enjoy watching me give birth smelly poops from two angles that were so satisfying to push out! ?
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19322.mp4
    File Size : 965.82 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:06
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dvkya1d351ic

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Slave has Feces for Lunch!

Scatshop.com- Slave has Feces for Lunch!

Description:
    In this situation, it is lunch time so the woman pulls her slave out of his cage to feed him. However, what she puts inside his bowl is not real food, instead, she defecates inside it! When she is finished, she smothers him with her butt and makes him lick her asshole clean! Once she gets contented, she orders him to dive in on his meal! Not wanting to infuriate the dominatrix, the guy buries his face on his bowl filled with poop! Though, shortly after, the sweetheart realizes that he is not eating it so she lays him down on his back and then pours the feces inside his mouth! Leaving him with no choice but to eat!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0164.wmv
    File Size : 130.25 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:10:38
    Video : WMV2, 1 444 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/njsm40h3dpa3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lesbian Shit Sucking Mouth - Licking - Piss - Wastedwetness

Scatshop.com- Lesbian Shit Sucking Mouth - Licking - Piss - Wastedwetness

Description:
    In this 7 minute video watch as I wait for my wife to push her firm shit out. I lick her shit as she pushes it out. Then take her firm log in my mouth. She pisses, I lick, she shits some more. I suck some more, I smear her shit around her arsehole, dip my finger in her arsehole, lick her some more. there is just too much to describe!
    No faces are ever shown in the video clips we choose to share. I have blurred faces in this video. It also has very small periods where I have had to mute the sound due to an annoying phone ring (which lasted around 14 seconds) and me and my wife talking as we never filmed this with the intention of sharing it. The muted bits are spaced out with the longest being 28 seconds and two 2 seconds. They really dont ruin the video at all but I want to mention them so no one is disappointed.
    All the sound is there for the important bits! Moans, groans, piss sounds, shit sounds etc
    Copyright Protected DMCA
    This material may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Written consent must be obtained by me ©wastedwetness 2019-the copyright holder, for any other use of this material. 
All cases of copyright infringement will be subjected to legal action.
    © 2019 Wastedwetness. All rights reserved.
    Model:
    wastedwetness
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-Sucking.mp4
    File Size : 1311.6 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:50
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 23.2 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f38mn1ri3pf4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Giving A Cucumber Shit-Dick

Scatshop.com- Giving A Cucumber Shit-Dick

Description:
    Watch as I take a cucumber anally while having to poop. Wouldnt you just love some anal where your dick gets absolutely shit-covered? Let me talk dirty to you and smear the poop from the anal all over my ass.
    Model:
    xxecstacy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20180820_234918.mp4
    File Size : 742.01 MB
    Duration : 00:05:09
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vsrg1gwdw8ph

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A foretaste of slaves

Scatshop.com- A foretaste of slaves

Description:
    See to it and keep dreaming.
    Model:
    MissDecadoria
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : povkv.mp4
    File Size : 22.04 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:00:45
    Video : AVC, 3 736 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6dw3n69smuaq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewels FUNKY Bedroom Behavior!!

Scatshop.com- Ebony Jewels FUNKY Bedroom Behavior!!

Description:
    Ebony Jewel was feeling it!! Or in the case of this video-feeling herself!! Enjoy two new Hot off the presses releases as she felt like getting sexy, even while on quarantine. Enjoy as she begins with a sexy twerk session to music, finishing up by mastering her own domain"!! If you catch my drift!! After having a little fun with herself, she returns again, wearing the same stockings. Enjoy as she gets on all fours and pushes out a FUNKY pile onto the floor! Ebony Jewel is making the most out of this quarantine, having a bunch of FUNKY fun all by herself!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Ebony-Jewel-052320-1.mp4
    File Size : 728.15 MB
    Duration : 00:12:40
    Video : AVC, 7 518 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yvzws29je4op

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I Bake POOP Brownies And EAT One!

Scatshop.com- I Bake POOP Brownies And EAT One!

Description:
    FIRST TIME I EAT MY SHIT ON CAMERA! In the form of poop brownies!!
    Watch me shit a MASSIVE load into a bowl and bake a fresh batch of brownies with it! One half mix, one half shit! I finger fuck my filthy ass and smear it a bit after, and ask you to clean me up a little before I begin I tease you the entire time while telling you all about my little secrets and personal touches to make my brownies absolutely scat-tacular! Then I throw them in the oven and come back later to show you a whole batch of my delicious poop brownies! They look and smell so good, I even eat one-and tell you about my previous, off-camera eating experiences lately so this will be the first time ANY of you have ever seen me eat my shit!! I tell you how good it tastes and how you guys better watch out, theyre so good I might just eat them all myself Now I see why people are so addicted to my brownies!!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-IbakepoopbrowniesandEATone.mp4
    File Size : 849.45 MB
    Duration : 00:22:45
    Video : AVC, 5 051 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pzv2na8mwrv7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - Manipulates Human Toilets

Scatshop.com- Lola - Manipulates Human Toilets

Description:
    Lola-Manipulates and Trains Human Toilets (4 clip bundle) (1080 HD)
    1080 HD This is a four-clip bundle. All four clips are pee only. This bundle includes the previously unreleased How to Train your Human Toilet" and Manipulates a Toilet into Trying Solids." In How to Train Your Human Toilet" Lola explains to other Female Dominants some tricks for getting a slave to drink pee for the first time. Manipulates a Toilet into Trying Solids" is a two-part clip, in which Lola coerces a reluctant new toilet into agreeing to eat her poop. She has a heart to heart about him graduating to taking solids before going to the bar with her friend. When she comes back from the bar, she asks her toilet what it thinks about her proposal to get it started on solids. The reluctant novice toilet agrees to start eating her poop because it does not want to be outshone by the better, more committed, toilet slaves. This clip contains a bonus pee clip! (11:22 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Pee, Toilet Slavery, Human Toilet, Coercion, Manipulation, Slave Training
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-Maniulates-and-Trains-Human-Toilets-4-clip-bundle-1080-HD.wmv
    File Size : 839.34 MB
    Duration : 00:11:22
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/avcjcpoguxnf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Facesitting Shit Hole

Scatshop.com- Facesitting Shit Hole

Description:
    I have my slave eating my asshole There are not many things better than lick me before my toilet! I love to enjoy while he licks my asshole and soon enough I have a really powerful orgasm! Oh my gosh, this makes my ass so ease off that I want to use him as my TOILET! Yes, Im gonna feed him with my monster SHIT! And he seems like a toilet seat for my GODDESS ASS! I want his mouth as close as possible to my ass, so nothing can fall out his mouth! He has to take and swallow everything! I am using my feet to keep his mouth right in my shit and keep feeding him until I am cum! He has to clean my asshole with his tongue! I think he is a not bad toilet! I will use him again later
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2010182.mp4
    File Size : 1723.26 MB
    Duration : 00:23:41
    Video : AVC, 9 970 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n0lfflk799ho

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nurses Puke Buffet!

Scatshop.com- Nurses Puke Buffet!

Description:
    Bored and aroused nurse visits one of her patients, but not to attend to them, but instead take advantage of their pitiful and defenseless state! As soon as she has her victim in front of her, she no longer wastes any more time and begins getting naughty with him, starting with dragging her tongue all over his chest and face! As her urges grow worse, she later takes off her top, leaving only her bra behind! Then, by the time she reaches the epitome of her arousal, she begins with the real dirty part of her activity! She reaches down her throat and repeatedly forces herself to puke on the victims face and open mouth, leaving him with no choice but to lie and swallow every drop of vomit that gets inside his throat! Every after she pukes, she would lick all over the guys face, adding a little bit of intimacy into all the rough and dirty fun! She spends a generous amount of time on the activity, and only gets a little bit changed when she starts wanting more! She secures a funnel inside the guys mouth, ensuring that he swallows every drop of vomit she is able to release! To make things worse, the only time she actually stops is when she is completely satisfied!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0711-fm.avi
    File Size : 902.27 MB
    Resolution : 864x480
    Duration : 00:31:11
    Video : mp4v, 2 503 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: