Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sniff And Eat My Sharts

Scatshop.com- Sniff And Eat My Sharts

Description:
    Watch me farting in my panties over and over before farting and releasing a stain into my panties i show you the inside of my dirty thong and dirty ass telling you how i want you to lick it clean and eat my sharts
    Before farting once more and my ass exploding with every fart
    I then show you the mess ive made and tell you i want you to lick those panties clean, sniff those sharts and eat them
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sniff-And-Eat-My-Sharts-1.mp4
    File Size : 639.85 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 7 689 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/umdtoqbsl8l8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cum Farts and Butt Play

Scatshop.com- Cum Farts and Butt Play

Description:
    Im a naughty little maid, with dirty holes filled with cum after getting fucked! Im so embarrassed for my behavior, but also still horny for more; and cum is spilling out of me! I try to use my butt plug to play, but the cum is pushing out of me in loud farts every time I gape my ass with my toy, more cum, and more noisey gushing liquids. Its so white and creamy Pretty soon there is a huge puddle between my legs that I cant avoid while Im trying to pleasure my asshole more
    Model:
    LindzyPoopgirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : cum-farts-original.wmv
    File Size : 1107.17 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:39
    Video : WMV2, 4 833 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 1 411 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pq3zvx6uw4nw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga shit near the window

Scatshop.com- Yana and Olga shit near the window

Description:
    Yana suggested Olga to show passers-by how they shit their bodies , from the street to our apartment in the window, very well seen and passers-by often pay attention to our Windows . Yana and Olga undressed and began to show passers-by their bodies and then Yana said that lets show them how we shit , Olga agreed to this experiment . Teens take turns released from their Asses a large amount of the dermis , the fuck soon videos will be even hotter and hotter than now .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3953.mp4
    File Size : 478.04 MB
    Duration : 00:04:51
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/owi8ddeveqzj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Liquid diarrhea of the Yana and Olga

Scatshop.com- Liquid diarrhea of the Yana and Olga

Description:
    Olga and Yana put on your beautiful body jeans and did a little pose for you they like to do . But Yana and Olga something ate not that, and they have very sore tummies . Yana climbed onto the table and pulled the jeans and then out of her ass then he started having liquid diarrhea , Oh yeah shes amazing when shit , big pile of liquid shit out of their ass . After Yana on the table climbed Olga and also lowered jeans , about how cool it is to watch near as the girl shit out of Olgas ass began to get diarrhea , she farts fucked and squirt of fly shit on the floor , fucking in the room is the smell of fresh shit but Yana and Olga is really like .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN4551.mp4
    File Size : 709.44 MB
    Duration : 00:07:18
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mjhx673lcebt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Swallow without chewing shit pathetic shit eater toilet

Scatshop.com- Swallow without chewing shit_pathetic shit eater_toilet

Description:
    Today is holiday of some kind, today the three of us are feeding shit to my toilet slave. We took a big piles of shit right in his mouth and he eating every last bit of it. Eat shit toilet schmuck, three Mistress shitting in you, and youll dare turn your face back. Ill put shit in your nose so you can faster swallow without chewing. And your ears I put shit, too. Today we will fill you with shit, today you are our latrine. Swallow faster, swallow without chewing, eat all the shit, and after you finish, youll get surprise
    P.S.: Write reviews my dear fans. Tell me what you would like to see
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-Triple-shit-youre-not-done-yet.mp4
    File Size : 1867.53 MB
    Duration : 00:22:29
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1bb04jyg4cai

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Cats 07

Scatshop.com- Scat Cats 07

Description:
    The cats piss and shit in a cats toilet, then they feed the slave with all the cats shit! It is a lot, and he need to swollow all! At the end Kimmy-Cat shits the rest directly into his mouth!
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_cats07.wmv
    File Size : 429.54 MB
    Duration : 00:11:28
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bgrci4t3a9v3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Monster Shit Anal GapingDirty Fuzzy Socks On

Scatshop.com- Monster Shit_Anal GapingDirty Fuzzy Socks On

Description:
    I start to tell you how soft and dirty my fuzzy socks. Would you like to sniff it as like I do? I know my dirty socks is your weakness, and you know what else? My wet pee panty and dirty asshole. I knew it. I start to soak in yummy pee this cute meshy panty, Warm pee under me. I pull down a bit my panty and pucker asshole a bit backward. Then take it off and start to sniffing my pee panty, lick it and taste it. I tell you my naughty boy if you sniff my pants you get harder and harder. Do you want to get harder? ? I take my dildo and suck on it and excite and rub it to my asshole for you. Sort of wet noises which turn to dirty dildo because have to shit so bad. When I pucker asshole poop just look out of my butt hole. Also slide the dildo into my ass which is make me poo earlier. Everything what I make dirty I do because of you. I tell you have to poo so I cannot wait for long and release my monster shit. Oh WOW. Can you see how giant shit is? I zoom on it, such a long and giant snake for you. After shitting I dildo my ass and stretching it. Gape it. I ask you which way do you prefer, cum into my dirty ass or on my dirty asshole? Your choice. I fuck my asshole for you over and over and encourage you to cum when I tell you. When I say 'Now you should cum wherever you want on or in to asshole. You can listen the wet noises from my asshole during gaping it by dildo. I know you cannot get enough of my asshole, dont you? Then I gaping a bit more and show off the poo covered dildo. And one more time close up the huge pile of shit ? Looks amazing!
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0209.mp4
    File Size : 1350.22 MB
    Duration : 00:18:36
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a8c15qflcw6x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- SHEESH!!

Scatshop.com- SHEESH!!

Description:
    I swear Grace is bringing the WOW" With each clip she sends in!!! Judging by the reviews off her debut clip, you cant wait for more!!! Believe it or not, the ladies read the reviews, good and bad!! The first reviews got her so excited she has been working hard the last two weeks to bring you more!!! Enjoy her new comPILEation of Dumps and Loads shot from different angles!!! She has been PROLIFIC over the past two weeks. This is just one of several new collections coming this week!!! These are Four new clips of FUNKY mega loads from this Georgia Peach!!! She has the second coolest tramp stamp of all my FUNKY Ladies (nothing tops Francesca Gabriellas Fuck Me Harder"!) as she proceeded to drop some serious Fruit from that Peach of hers!!! What does this girl eat????!! Like she asks in the beginning of the video Dont you wish you were there to receive it"??
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goodness-Grace-Sheeesh-3.mp4
    File Size : 1724.24 MB
    Duration : 00:11:33
    Video : AVC, 20.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j7af37g31era

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- lets piss in his mouth

Scatshop.com- lets piss in his mouth

Description:
    just a litlle fun for nikki and nomi pissing in slaves mouth, not a big fun more daily rutine
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2020_nomi_niki_piss_01.mp4
    File Size : 552.12 MB
    Duration : 00:07:14
    Video : AVC, 10.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yvcex5bwqiei

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Asshole Fuck Gape Farting In Black DressJOI

Scatshop.com- Asshole Fuck_Gape_Farting In Black DressJOI

Description:
    I wear a very sexy tight little black dress on with high-heels. You cant resist me in this cutie dress. Today you dont need to say anything just listen and watch and being quiet. Remove your pants and grab your dick to start stroke yourself. I tease you to get your dick hard no worries. BUT. Are you listening to me right? I give you jerk off instruction nice and slowly. I also show you how to jerk your dick off on my dildo. I guess you need some help. I seduce you with tight dress and some upskirt view. Look at my tiny G-string. Jerk it. Dont stop never. I show you how you can do it. I know you deserve to see me but only if you stroke yourself to me. Youll get a loads of sexy tease and view to make you hard. I bend over many times to spread my cheeks and pussy in panty. I also Queefing loud ones close to you. Yummy pussy farts. I start to finger my little butt hole and talking to you sexy also make fanny fart. Once I taste my shitty finger. I have to shit baby so I insert my dildo to ass and nice and slow stretching it. It got pretty dirty and poo covered. I fuck my asshole and shitting at the same time then pee. I dont stop fucking myself keep continue. Playing with dirty butt, stretching, gaping for you and farting. Talk to you dirty and give JOI. I feel so dirty and sexy myself till bend over front of you. Wet and juicy ass fucking. Get yourself ready to cum. I count from 10 to 1 then cum to me. You dont have any other chance. I also farting many times Gaping, fucking and farting for you. Im such a cheeky girl. I also show off the mess on the floor Have fun!
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0521.mp4
    File Size : 1430.46 MB
    Duration : 00:19:43
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: