Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave swallows Alinas diarrhea

Scatshop.com- Toilet slave swallows Alinas diarrhea

Description:
    Toilet slave swallows Alinas diarrhea. Today is a happy day in the life of a slave-today Alina smelly diarrhea! Alina punished the toilet slave with a porridge of smelly shit and forced her to eat. Alinas shit was so smelly that Alina restrained herself not to puke.
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina91.mp4
    File Size : 267.98 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:22
    Video : AVC, 3 801 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c4hz1x59casd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sydnee Capris Early Morning Farts and Sharts!

Scatshop.com- Sydnee Capris Early Morning Farts and Sharts!

Description:
    Sydnee Capri is back with a new video! Sydnee woke up early one morning with a sudden urge to go to the bathroom. She thought she just had gas, but then those farts turned to sharts!! Enjoy as she lets out a bunch of wet farts and even a few slightly audible plops. She then gets up off the toilet and spreads that juicy ass of hers in front the camera to let off even more great farts!! a Juicy fart and shart session to start off the morning!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : sydnee-capri-111315.mp4
    File Size : 293.45 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:41
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0jx8r1vx4ztp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure!

Scatshop.com- Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure!

Description:
    Watch all three amazing videos Amanda and I made on our second day together!
    Shitting In Each Others Mouths!
    SamanthaStarfish and Scat Goddess Poop In Each Others Mouths!
    I have a little bit of poop in my ass! I want to squeeze it out into Scat Goddess mouth! Watch me squat right over her open, waiting mouth! I push and push and out comes a few little turds! I look down on her as she rubs her pussy! Her mouth is full of my poop! I watch as she chews my shit and swallows it all!
    Then its time for her to poop in my mouth! Shes got a few little turds for me as well! I love looking up and seeing her poop sliding out of her ass! Ive never eaten another girls poop before! Finally, I get to feel it in my mouth! I get to eat all over her shit! It feels so good chewing her poop that I swallow it all! Mmm! I just ate another girls poop!
    We are both so turned on! We kiss each other with shit in our mouths! It feels amazing kissing the woman who just ate and swallowed my shit! We rub our shit on our face! Scat Goddess rubs my shit on my big boobs and licks it off! It feels so good enjoying our poop together!
    Shitty Strap On Sex
    After Scat Goddess pooped in my mouth and I pooped in her mouth, we both got very turned on! Our pussies started dripping and our asses were hungry for cock! We both ran and got our strap ons so we could fuck each others holes until we came so hard!
    First, I put my strap on on and shove it in ScatGoddess sexy pussy! I smear poop on her lovely ass and tell her how I can fucking her holes with my big, shit covered cock! It feels so good to fill her up! I can tell shes really enjoying my cock fucking her! I take my cock out of her pussy and push it into her asshole! Mmm! Im fucking my shitty lover with my shit smeared strap on cock! When I pull my dick out of her ass I make her kiss it! I rub my cock all over her face and smear it with poop!
    Now its time for her to fuck me with her strap on! I watch her lubing up her cock with a big pile of poop! Moist shit makes such a great lube! Her cock is going to slide right into my holes! She fucks my pussy first! It feels amazing but I am an anal slut! I need her cock in my asshole! There is a burst of pain as she stretches my shithole open with her cock! Shes stretching my asshole with her dick! It feels so good! I start moaning in pleasure! Im going to cum so fast! Im being buttfucked by a sexy womans shit smeared strap on! Its not long before I start cumming so hard! After I cum she rubs her shitty cock all over my face! Im covered in poop and I love it!
    We both got fucked so good!
    Two Sexy Girls Smearing Shit On Each Other!
    A short, but sexy video of me and Scat Goddess covering our bodies in poop! It feels so good to smear shit on each other! Scat Goddess looks so sexy with shit all over her tits and face and ass!
    I love feeling her smear shit into my skin! The way she rubs all the shit into my big, juicy ass makes my pussy so wet! After we are covered in poop we smile and kiss with our pretty poop covered faces!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 439-Samantha and Amanda: Entire Day 2 Adventure!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shittingineachothersmouths-1.mp4
    File Size : 1665.74 MB
    Duration : 00:16:16
    Video : AVC, 14.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/u3ckss9gqgyt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lay Down Under My Trone

Scatshop.com- Lay Down Under My Trone

Description:
    Youre always hungry for my shit arent you? Ive got a nice big load for you today! Its a filthy, nasty, wet one! Do you still want it? Oh course you do! You love my shit! Lay down under my toilet chair and get ready for me to feed you. Is your mouth watering? Are you so hungry for my filth? Yes, youre such a good toilet slave! You do such a good job eating all the shit from my big, juicy ass! Watch that huge moist load slide out of my shithole and into your mouth! Eat it all up! Swallow it down! Good toilet slave!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1971310.mp4
    File Size : 694.06 MB
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : AVC, 7 353 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 175 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/knp83hfmzfr5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Goddess Snickers 4 U

Scatshop.com- Goddess Snickers 4 U

Description:
    Goddess is pooping a big snickers for you!
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : goddesssnikersforu.wmv
    File Size : 320.59 MB
    Duration : 00:04:59
    Video : WMV2, 8 474 kb/s, 16.626 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ccxqqp9hcw98

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola POV - Menstruation Slave Training

Scatshop.com- Lola POV - Menstruation Slave Training

Description:
    Lola POV-Menstruation Slave Training (1080 HD)
    1080 HD During menstruation, Women can often feel at their worst. We deal with cramps, aches, cravings. A dutiful submissive should always seek to comfort and care for its Dominant, but most especially when She is not feeling Her best. Today, Im going to train you in some nice ways to serve your Mistress during Her time of the month. Well train you to perform menstruation service for your Mistress so that youll be prepared for Her use. Your training today will involve becoming intimately familiar with a variety of menstrual products. You will learn to properly Worship each. At the end of this session, I have an extremely special task for you. I know it will probably prove quite challenging, but I feel that you are ready for it. You can and will do it. (20:38 long)
    Clip Contains: Lola, Femdom POV, Menstruation, Maxi Pad Worship, Tampon Sucking, Period Panties, Pad Bulge, Menstrual Cup, Menstrual Fluid, Piss
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-POV-Menstruation-Slave-Training-ReCut-1080HD.wmv
    File Size : 1529.84 MB
    Duration : 00:20:38
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 320 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rimu4lu8k2cx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alina shitting in mouth of the toilet slave sitting on the TV

Scatshop.com- Alina shitting in mouth of the toilet slave sitting on the TV

Description:
    Alina shitting in mouth of the toilet slave sitting on the TV
    Model:
    suppkakiem
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PooAlina73.mp4
    File Size : 268.96 MB
    Duration : 00:06:07
    Video : AVC, 5 950 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/md4b2tyniyok

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hershey Raes Getting into the Groove!!!

Scatshop.com- Hershey Raes Getting into the Groove!!!

Description:
    Boy I tell you its hard work getting your favorites into this line of work!! I had been trying to get in contact with the lovely Hershey Rae for years!!! Finally was able to get her on the team and boy is it worth it!!! Shes still getting comfortable with it, but the more you fans support (that means BUY CLIPS people not wait to freeload) the more she will bring!!! Enjoy as she goes from the bathroom to the bedroom with it! Enjoy Four Great clips as she drops loads in the bathroom, the bathtub, her bedroom, and on the floor!! Enjoy as she spreads that ridiculous 56 inch ass of hers nice and wide!! She starts with some baby turds but graduates to the monsters you expect coming from a caboose like that!!! I swear that ass is Winking at me!! Enjoy these great Farty dumps!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hershey-Rae-062017.mp4
    File Size : 785.5 MB
    Duration : 00:05:49
    Video : AVC, 18.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uhyox0tj90cz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Kinky Lisa Shits and Pukes Again

Scatshop.com- Kinky Lisa Shits and Pukes Again

Description:
    After some foot worship Kinky Lisa climb up a table and orders the slave to lay down under her ass. Then she shits a huge susage in slaves mouth. She gives him also some puke as a desart.
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : kinkylisa_2015kaka02.wmv
    File Size : 431.82 MB
    Duration : 00:11:32
    Video : VC-1, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yx40s98pjyf6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slaves First Time

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slaves First Time

Description:
    Are you ready, little toilet? Hmm, thats what you will be from now on, anyway. This is your first time, isnt it? Well then I hope youre ready slave, cuz Im an all-or-nothing Mistress, and I wont be satisfied unless you eat ALL my shit as it dumps into your mouth! I know, Im cruel, but you better perform, slave, or Ill replace you Now open wide, and gulp it down thats it, take my HUGE shit! Big enough for you? Here, Ill force feed it to you and wipe the shit on my fingers all over my shitter and my bubble butt cheeks now lick my dirty hole clean, slave, and inhale all my sick, nasty farts!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-toiletslavesfirsttime.mp4
    File Size : 291.68 MB
    Duration : 00:10:14
    Video : AVC, 3 818 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: