Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Giant Poo Scat Pussy Play Face SmearFishnets

Scatshop.com- Giant Poo_Scat Pussy Play_Face SmearFishnets

Description:
    Nice to see you again naughty boy. Im wearing my black full body Fishnets panty hose. Sexy isnt it? Today im your horny girl. I didnt have poo in the last 5 days so can you imagine how long and big shit I expecting for? I start with lots of teasing, feet,legs, juicy, pussy and puckering asshole, all are driving you crazy Are you ready to playing some dirty game? Hmm. .. see on your face, youre excited as fuck. I spread my legs wide and telling you I want to push out this giant poo so being ready baby. Please watch me and dont take off your eyes. Wow. its a real giant and compact snake. Its broken my asshole haha. Moaning because a bit painful. I show up the pile of shit and start smearing on Tits, chest, arms, apply on face then I going to pussy. Lovely spreadable and thick shit covering body parts. Awesome smells in my room, you should being here with me. I ask you how much youd like to fuck me? Or shall I fuck myself with toy? Insert glass toy into scat covered pussy and listen how juicy it is. Keep fucking myself and talking sexy until Orgasms. Wet and intense. I fall in love with the colour of my shit seriously. Do you love it too? I ask you to cum with me, so did you come with me naughty boy? im your desire and your naughty princess. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180921_120635.mp4
    File Size : 826.68 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:48
    Video : AVC, 6 009 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1grdtez827vz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Redhead Squats for a Big Poop & Prolapses

Scatshop.com- Redhead Squats for a Big Poop & Prolapses

Description:
    Redhead Squats for a Big Poop Prolapses
    I really push and grunt in this one. You get up close and personal with all my holes and see my beautiful rosebud as she shows herself to you! I really enjoyed this video for you.
    From your favorite redhead
    Autumn Young
    Model:
    AutumnYoung
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Squat-Shit-Push-Prolapse-2-24-18.mp4
    File Size : 834.34 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:28
    Video : AVC, 21.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 180 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/91a4d8jqzqtr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting on My Feet then Big Smearing and Give You Shitty Feetjob With Cum Countdown

Scatshop.com- Shitting on My Feet_then Big Smearing and Give You Shitty Feetjob With Cum Countdown

Description:
    Very sexy and dirty video! I loved every moment, enjoyed it so much.
    Im fully naked and show you my sexy feet many times in the cam. Tease you, showing off my pussy and arsehole. Then turned around and backwards I push out a very big and long poo on my pretty feet. Then I smearing lots of poo on it, making big mess. Show my very shitty feet. I know how much you love it. And I know you wanna feel on your hard cock. You imagined many times I give you shitty feetjob, didnt you? ? Your dream came true. I wrap around your nice and hard dick with my dirty feet and stroking up and down, up and down. Ohh.. I feel between my feet you wanna expload on it. But you cannot till I let you cum. Then when I see you cannot hold your cum anymore I count from 10 and give you cumcountdown then let you expload on my very dirty and shitty feet. Feel so amazing your stinky cum on my shitty feet. Do you wanna clean it? ?
    Very sexy, filthy, dirty video with JOI, CUM COUNTDOWN AND BIG AMOUNT OF MY POO
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20170726_143549.mp4
    File Size : 1314.78 MB
    Duration : 00:12:06
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wavwx6kutd2r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stand up POV

Scatshop.com- Stand up POV

Description:
    Stand up shit .
    Fan Requested . I shit and dont sit the entire time . Quick twerk in the beginning to get my stomach rumbling .
    Model:
    ScatCatCharlieB
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4363.mov
    File Size : 257.09 MB
    Duration : 00:02:21
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 103 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sf11ab3216kj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Worship my Shit

Scatshop.com- Worship my Shit

Description:
    Role play with my toilet slave Mary, I dominate Mary and instruct her to eat my shit and clean my shitty asshole, I stand, squat and sit over her face dropping my delicious turds for her to eat, have her worship my filthy prolapse. I smear shit over ass, prolapse, stockings, and tightly bound little tittys all covered with shit for her to lick and clean, reinsert some of my shit back into my ass to poop out again.
    Model:
    dirtygardengirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : marytvedit.mp4
    File Size : 1701.77 MB
    Duration : 00:19:15
    Video : AVC, 12.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/08tn5bna7n74

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat All Our SHIT

Scatshop.com- Eat All Our SHIT

Description:
    My slave is a complete moron! Today, me and my BBW girlfriend, shitting in his mouth and he eat all our shit. But her shit is disgusting and terribly stinks, but the slave has to eat our shit completely. Eat all loads from big asses, shit-eater, from now on you are a toilet bowl for me and my BBW girlfriends. I decided to torture him a little and make him to lick my pussy, and he was puking, and I was just feeding the shit back to him. Here is the ideal complete power over the loser. I let him know his place and affiliation in his worthless life! And finally, my girlfriend wipes her ass with toilet paper and puts it in the slave mouth.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 070119.mp4
    File Size : 1353.45 MB
    Duration : 00:18:34
    Video : AVC, 9 995 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rjn91cwewxv3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Scatshop.com- the Most Real Desperation Clip Ever Filmed

Description:
    You know when youve gone out for lunch and whatever you ate didnt quite agree with you, and you thought its such a nice day it would be a shame to take public transport, so Ill just walk it even though itll take me an hour? Well that was me. And about 15 minutes into my walk, my tummy started feeling reaaaally funny, and then my as started feeling even funnier, and I really needed to fart, but it felt hot, and I knew that if I farted, it wouldnt be air, but it would be hot and oily liquid, but there were no toilets anywhere, so I just had to suck it up and keep on walking on the hottest day of the year.
    It was awful. All I could do was pray that I didnt shit myself. But dedicated as I am to all my shit fans, I did my best to hold it in and go beyond just holding it in until I got to my place. I could have looked for a pub or a restaurant and begged for them to let me use their restroom, but I knew this shit was going to be epic, and it was only another 30 minutes until I got to my place. When I finally got there, after fumbling in my bag for my keys, crouching in front of my door so I wouldnt lose control of my bowels, after failing several times to get the key into the lock because my hands were sweating so much, and after nearly falling down the stairs on my way down, I knew I could do it. I held it in that little bit longer, even though I was cramping, my ass was burning, I was breaking out in a clammy sweat I held it in while I found the video camera. I held it in while I spoke to the camera and explained what was happening. I held it in while I puit the camera on a tripod. I even held it in as I propped up my toilet seat and put a pad under it. But when I finally sat down, all hell broke loose, and it felt GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!
    The release! It was orgasmic! on the HD video, you can see my ass is covered in sweaty goosebumps even though this clip was filmed on the hottest day of the year! And it was so messy! Liquid shit flew everywhere and my ass was so dirty. Unbeknown to me, I still had liquid shit dribbling out of my ass for another few minutes while I spoke to the camera. Then, I went for a massive piss before wiping myself up and picking up the camera to show you a nice close up of my giant cow pat of a shit.
    Now that is dedication to the art!
    Model:
    MistressEvilyne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pure-Desperation1.mp4
    File Size : 457.79 MB
    Duration : 00:09:20
    Video : AVC, 6 688 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yeja9lwwvz55

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- lick pussy suck dick eat shit

Scatshop.com- lick pussy_suck dick_eat shit

Description:
    yeah dirty boy lick my pussy first get horny then i let you suck a dick of an other slave at the end i show you what a shit eating loser you are!
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2018april_nikki01scat.mp4
    File Size : 938.38 MB
    Duration : 00:14:22
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 998 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qbo9gbpnocsq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit! :) Instructions

Scatshop.com- Eat My Shit! Instructions

Description:
    This toilet slave vid is different from most of mine-its very teasing and sweet, very flirtacious I poop out a BEAUTIFUL turd in the container Im gonna ship my shit in to you, and tell you everything that I want you to do with it.. I even do a little bit of it myself licking my tasty shit and telling you how to really savor my shit when you get it really take your time opening that package peel open the lid of the container and let the poo aroma wash all over you sniff it all over, admire the cracks and crevices then ever so slowly drag your tongue along the length of my turd taste that shit on your tongue keep licking and licking it, long and slow-no matter how much of an urge you might get to just eat it all, I want you to really take your time. Pick up that turd. Draw it into your mouth-and suck on it. Suck on my shit cock. Let the pieces of my shit break apart and melt in your mouth This is a long and slow toilet slavery instruction, and youre going to love it. Once you try my shit, youll be begging for more
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-eatmyshitinstructions.mp4
    File Size : 1834.15 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:12:43
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cv4k0r4xkl30

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet For My Tit Tease

Scatshop.com- Toilet For My Tit Tease

Description:
    I have a special message for you today, delivered via my 36F boobs!
    The perfect tease for a Mystique addict like you; listened to my sexy Caribbean accent as I instruct you on your service to me, how to stroke your cock and fill your balls for me. Producing the biggest load for ultimate consumption countdown.
    My tits are so good to you and you are such an obedient bitch. Fetch this video it on your knees and follow all instructions.
    @ToiletDomme
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-For-My-Tit-Tease-1.mp4
    File Size : 999.16 MB
    Duration : 00:17:14
    Video : AVC, 7 999 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream