Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Red thongs and shit eaten

Scatshop.com- Red thongs and shit eaten

Description:
    In this video a lot of red and a lot of shit, which, of course, I eat in the most perverted way. First, I will caress myself and send a huge piece of shit, pushing a strip of my thread to the side then I wipe the rest of the shit out of my ass with a striped thread. Ill put a piece of poop into my lustful pussy and wipe the rest of the shit with straps again, and with the remaining shit I will gladly drink and feel its taste in my mouth. I eat my shit feeling it in my pussy and also taste it in my mouth it makes me horny.
    After that, I will push the shit out of my pussy and immediately send it to my shitty mouth, spread it on my teeth with a thick layer and will chew with pleasure.
    When the shit is eaten, I take off my thongs and fuck myself with a dildo and put them in my mouth, and then I put them in my pussy and pull out, getting a squirt orgasm))
    Model:
    ScatLina
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : redvid1412.mp4
    File Size : 1170.11 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:59
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6v6zl466ev5p

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit Loving Shit Pig!

Scatshop.com- Shit Loving Shit Pig!

Description:
    Oink Oink!
    I am a dirty shit pig! I love shit so much! I get so horny and excited when I smell poop! I get so turned on when I can feel shit in my asshole!
    Look at my cute little piggy ears and nose! Look at my dirty piggy tail butt plug! Watch me wiggle my piggy tail in your face! I love shaking my big piggy ass!
    I crave shit so much! I need shit! Watch me dig a nice, moist turd out of my ass! I oink and oink and rub it all over my ass! I take my shit and smear it over my big boobs and my belly. I shove my tail back into my ass and wiggle it around!
    Do you want my piggy ass? I want you to fuck my dirty, shitty ass! Ill pull my tail out and you can shove your cock right into that dirty hole of mine!
    Watch my finger fuck my shithole! I can get four fingers up my filthy poopchute!Oh yes! I feels so good to finger fuck my piggy ass!
    Im such a filthy, shit loving pig!
    Enjoy!
    Scat 404-Shit Loving Shit Pig!
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shitlovingshitpig.mp4
    File Size : 1224.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:57
    Video : AVC, 18.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4r0gnwbghbw7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea and her friend shit play

Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea and her friend shit play

Description:
    I humiliate my slave today in my dungeon. I love to give him orders and see whats happening. He is so weak and pathetic in front of me. All males must prove me that they are inferiors and prey to Goddesses.Today a double session with me and one of my friends.Goddess Claudette, in a hardcore strapoin fucking action ! At the end, a nice shitting scene for my fans
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goddess-Andreea-and-her-friend-shit-play.mp4
    File Size : 285.56 MB
    Duration : 00:15:32
    Video : AVC, 2 436 kb/s, 23.976 (23976/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hdl66xj8pm9b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Annalise First Uses Toilet Slave

Description:
    Pretty and young Mistress Annalise at the first time use a toilet slave. She has a model appearance and she has chic long legs. She makes the slave lick her shoes and suck her heels. The slave is just a toilet for her and must fulfill her wishes unconditionally. She tolerated for a long time and now ready to peeing in his mouth. She sits over the slave face and shitting in his mouth. The slave opens mouth wider and she farts at him and sweetly shit. After all she stands up on the slave and pops her beautiful legs into the mouth of a slave. She is really beautiful. Serving Mistress Annalise is a great pleasure for her slave.
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2605170.mp4
    File Size : 1546.35 MB
    Duration : 00:17:50
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qy6va45ny9sd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Taste My Godly SHIT

Scatshop.com- Taste My Godly SHIT

Description:
    I am stunning in my little black dress and high heels as I walk in on the toilet slave. From the floor, it can look up at my pretty legs as it worships my feet, licking the bottoms of my shoes and then sucking my heels. You will imagine that it is your own tongue pushing its way between my toes as your furiously masturbate. As I take my position over slaves mouth, you are so close to my asshole that you could almost put your own tongue inside it like my slave. The slaves tongue loosens my asshole and goes all the way inside and my asshole becomes more engorged and begins to protrude threateningly. Finally the blessed reward arrives and piles up on the slaves mouth and face. The slaves mind is further warped, associating pleasure and pain, degradation and ecstasy. The degraded pervert lies on the floor as I stand over it, my glorious and unattainable pussy and I spit in his mouth finally.
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3010182.mp4
    File Size : 897.7 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:10:20
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/seb323fjxeby

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in mouth your slave

Scatshop.com- Shit in mouth your slave

Description:
    Yes, this is a very hot video in which I fill shit mouth of his girlfriends slave and she loves to obey me eat my shit and drink my urine , and especially to me anulingus when my butt is all dirty and shit she is caressing my anus with her tongue . Oh fuck its such a thrill , Yes, I have no words . Shes a dirty fucking whore , and your personal slave .We love most depraved of the game , we girls are crazy shit , we are dirty whores and will keep them for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1141.mp4
    File Size : 514.23 MB
    Duration : 00:05:13
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gubkgempgokt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lola - I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Scatshop.com- Lola - I Have to Use you Like a Toilet

Description:
    Lola has an important date coming up and shes been drinking a ton of sassy water so that she can fit into her tight bandage dress. She didnt really consider the long shift she was about to start at work. Within a few minutes of the shift starting, Lola can feel an intense pressure starting to build in her bladder. Andy is a special cow. Hes not allowed to be left unattended, not even for a minute. Realizing that shes not going to make it through the whole shift without peeing, Lola starts to call all her work friends to see if she can get coverage. One by one her teaser colleagues refuse to come in and cover for her. Lola starts to realize that she is in a desperate situation. She knows that cow andy isnt a toilet, but she might have to use him as a toilet. Its the only solution she can think of that doesnt involve leaving andy alone or making a big mess. Lola tries to go about her workday, tidying up the laboratory and keeping cum cow andy sexually aroused. But she really cant focus on anything but the stressful urge to relieve herself. She lashes out at poor andy in her discomfort. Lola tries to rationalize with andy that being a human toilet isnt so bad. Andy has never been used as a girls toilet before, but Lola reveals that in fact all cum cows eventually become toilets. So really, andys becoming a toilet is inevitable. Finally, she just cant hold it any longer. Lola brings over some cinder blocks so that she can straddle andys face comfortably and prepares his mouth for use. She refuses to override the milking machine, stopping the edging would be inefficient. So, andy is going to have to try to remain sexually aroused while drinking pee, if he wants to avoid an automated punishment shock. Lola insets a funnel into andy and starts to go. She moans with pleasure as her full bladder empties into him. Realizing that cow andy can maintain it erection while drinking pee is a revelation! Now, andy can be expected to multitask and function both for pre-cum collection and as a toilet for the girls! No more frivolous workplace bathroom breaks! (11:59 long)
    Model:
    BratPrincess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lola-I-Know-youre-not-a-Toilet-but-I-have-to-Use-you-as-a-Toilet-MP4.mp4
    File Size : 1370.43 MB
    Duration : 00:11:59
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/57o1j8gsnzot

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea piss and coerced kaviar feeding

Scatshop.com- Goddess Andreea piss and coerced kaviar feeding

Description:
    Today Mistress Andreea wanted to humiliate her slave and for this reason gave him various humiliating tasks. The Mistress was dressed in a transparent erotic body, high black boots with studded heels and a pair of pantyhose. She started making him admire her gorgeous legs in hosiery and then made him lick them, lick her boots and smell her ass. She also pulled a few farts to be the maximum humiliation and then applied a few blows to his cock and balls, slapping them with her palm or boot. She used it as a personal ashtray and spat it in his mouth obliged him to swallow everything. In the end, she wanted to oblige him to control himself just by watching her pee in a clear glass bowl and then she told him that she would use it as a personal full toilet because she already wants to poop. She did a lot of shit directly on the slaves face and mouth and then obliged him to eat and swallow all her shit because it would be a shame to waste such goodness and rarity! A perfect mistress, a true mature Romanian who knows what she wants from her slaves. Thank you for your support.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goddess-Andreea-piss-and-coerced-kaviar-feeding.mp4
    File Size : 723.26 MB
    Duration : 00:23:48
    Video : AVC, 3 988 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 242 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rssfrlsspyol

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Picture

Scatshop.com- Scat Picture

Description:
    Hello slave, how are you? Today I would like to do something special for you, something really extreme and dirty: I want to paint a picture for you. But I do not have colors and palettes. But I have a lot of shit. I know that you are afraid of that but I also know that the idea is a big turn-on for you and your cock is already getting hard. Taste the aroma and think how lucky you are: many slaves would like to get this picture from me but only a few are allowed this privilege. But I want to do more with you: I want you to eat my shit!!!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 193320.mp4
    File Size : 610.74 MB
    Duration : 00:07:01
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bz1upa6n0ru8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Of The Mouth

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Of The Mouth

Description:
    Ever seen a human toilet in agony with a mouth full of shit? Well you have now, I used my subs mouth as a toilet with shit exploding everywhere on his face and in his mouth. I even made him watch it down with some of my delicious Texas tea. I made him lick my ass clean like a good little bitch.
    Model:
    GoddessKinkyCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Diarrhea-of-the-mouth.mp4
    File Size : 363.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:39
    Video : AVC, 6 506 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: