Audio : AAC, 84.3 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yila3yz91od5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fuck my ass girlfriend

Scatshop.com- Fuck my ass girlfriend

Description:
    We decided to have a little show for you , we invited Alice to stay in the role of the men she did not hesitate to agree . Alice took the rubber member and attached to itself and lay on the floor , and Caroline came into the room and saw Alice lying naked on the floor and holding her rubber cock , I asked Carolina to have some fun . Carolina sat on a rubber cock face to the camera and began to ride him a rubber member Carolina first introduced himself between his legs in the pussy , jumping a little Carolina changes position and now shes ass to the camera . Carolina rubber dick enters my ass and starts to ride on the rubber dick like a cowgirl on a horse . Caroline says she wants to use the toilet that her butt is full of shit , Caroline sticks with rubber dick to smear him , and as soon as the rubber member left the anus of the Carolinas , Carolina shit and pisses on the rubber cock , cock slide shit Carolina in terms of a member of a lot of shit . Carolina freeing ass from shit again introduces in his already empty ass rubber cock and again jumps on it like a rider on a horse . Carolinas ass and rubber cock as well as Alice are all in Carolinas shit , having fun Karolina and I are swapping places and now Im gonna get burned on a rubber cock from the top and enter it into my pussy and start jumping on it like a rider on a horse . Oh Yes this is high , I fuck around me when the shit smell of shit that gets me excited , I change position and put it inside your ass rubber member again and start jumping on it like a rider on a favorite horse . Oh fuck I want to shit and I lift my ass to the rubber cock out of my anus and I shit on the rubber dick on the rubber dick slides down my shit , on Alice around the cock already two piles of shit , freeing your ass from shit , I again enter my ass rubber dick and ride it like a horse rider . Having fun with Caroline we take turns licking the shit with a rubber member , we caress it with their tongues and lips . Alice a lot of shit dick is covered in our shit and we Carolina take a rubber cock in my mouth and suck it , Oh fuck what is this pleasure .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0114.mp4
    File Size : 1219.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:34
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/93ju8eg5ocr7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit on the jacket and legs

Scatshop.com- Shit on the jacket and legs

Description:
    Olga and Yana are very fond of playing with crap , this time Ian dressed up as a schoolgirl , Olga was dressed as a dominatrix . At Olga was wearing a leather jacket in which she came to visit Yana . The girls first tried the jacket , but then they put it on the floor and began to shit on her about how its cool when two girls and shit at the same time . They did a cool mix of shit and urine . After that, they took off his stockings and began to stomp the shit out of his legs , as beautiful and exotic . They are the most dirty girls who like to play with my shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN3232.mp4
    File Size : 884.54 MB
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g6c152h91i16

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Striptease and poo on plate

Scatshop.com- Striptease and poo on plate

Description:
    I show my sexy body, tease with my big tasty ass and after it poop on bowl and show my shit
    Model:
    nastygirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : V_20190328_124235_vHDR_Auto_ES1_00_3416.mp4
    File Size : 410.88 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:04
    Video : AVC, 14.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/izpe7se6ggl5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Quick Sniff & Shit

Scatshop.com- Quick Sniff & Shit

Description:
    Anxiety always makes me have the worst loudest nastiest farts. Everytime. My friends were about to be there within the hour and the entire house smelled like ass.. I needed some way to mask them.. I thought of just blaming it on my boyfriend.. but being the asshole that he is he would call me out and not take the blame. But I had an idea.. Hey Baby.. remember that chastity device I keep laying around for punishment when you wont do things for me?" Yeah.. Well Im going to need you to do something for me" I snickered as he came into the basement.. Lay down" .. Ok.. I need some way of getting rid of all this gas, the entire house smells like a dumpster full of diapers. Jessy and Rebecca will be here in almost an hour. So for this next hour, I need you to sniff and swallow anything that comes out.. GOT IT?!" he shook his head and layed down reluctantly. I straddled his face with his nose right against my tight spandex pants and let the first one rip.. He could barely handle it. Oh god, I have to p" .. great.. more smell. I ran to the bathroom and cleared the way to release the rest of the gas on his face.. Seeing as hes always such a dick lately, I forgot" to wipe. Uh oh, sorry honey. Too bad so sad! I slammed my ass right back onto his nose and pummeled his lungs with more ass warfare. In fear of further chastity punishment that I just KNOWW he loves (sarcasm).. he just laid there like a good little boy and took it. He struggled and moaned.. but the smell of the house was going away and into his THROAT. Some of it still would seep past occasionally and I could still smell it.. I cant have that.. there going to be here any minute. Ill fix that baby.. Removing the spandex pants I sat my ass right back onto his nose with a perfect seal.. leaving no room for escape and ripped a HUGE fart right into his nostril!!! Haha thats hillarious! Direct fart injection! I couldnt help but laugh.. how humiliating it has to be. Most people clear rooms, and avoid gas at all costs. And here you are, my little fart bitch with your nose pressed directly against my asshole.. taking it ALL. That nice little muffled fart sound it makes when its sealed tells me youre in a world of torture.. What a good boy obeying your woman. But, youre still going in chastity when Im finished. I guess how well of a job you do will depend on how long. And so far.. youre on week #3
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : QuickSniff.mp4
    File Size : 450.75 MB
    Duration : 00:07:28
    Video : AVC, 8 261 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 158 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cx80769a6dww

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shylatinas Big Morning Poop & Smear

Scatshop.com- Shylatinas Big Morning Poop & Smear

Description:
    Watch another episode of Shylatina taking another morning shit. She told me that before she even started the video the shit was already coming out her ass if you seen her dirty cheeks from the very beginning of the video. She then smears some poop on her ass and tests the consistency of her shit at the end
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20180313_11_17_08_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 133.01 MB
    Duration : 00:02:18
    Video : AVC, 7 899 kb/s, 29.848 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 169 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xw1fkmgr15qk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana the dog mouth full of shit

Scatshop.com- Yana the dog mouth full of shit

Description:
    Yana do wrong and Olga decided to punish his beloved dog Yana , Olga took the leash and put the dog to Yana , and began to drive it in a circle to walk around the room . Dog Yana was in a blue dress and Olga pulled up the hem of the dress so you can enjoy plenty of ass dog Yana . Several times Olga has had a dog Yana in a circle , and decided that you need to expose her Breasts . Yes the dog Yanas gorgeous Breasts and nipples . Olga undid the Board and bared the chest of the dog, Yana , after several times in a circle , Olga began to shove the rubber cock in his mouth Yana strap-on . Oh yeah the dog is an obedient dog Yana , Olga Yana tells the dog to shit in a bowl and Yana obediently executes the orders of Olga . Yana shit liquid shit into the bowl , and Olga ordered Yana to eat shit , Yana begins to eat shit , and Olga fits, and introduces the dog Yana rubber cock strapon in the ass . Oh cool dog Yana eats shit from a plate and she has it in her asshole with a rubber strap . Olga deploys an obedient dog Yan face to his ass and shit Yana in mouth and on face , Olga takes Dildo and starts to fuck Yana in the mouth which is full of shit . Yes, the body of Yana slides a shit , but all Board Yana in the shit . This is an excellent video from the Yana dog and Olga lady .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0234.mp4
    File Size : 1235.15 MB
    Duration : 00:12:43
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xy8cbhrpk1f9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Spanking my Ass Big Pooping and Squirting On it

Scatshop.com- Spanking my Ass_Big Pooping and Squirting On it

Description:
    I wear black thong at the beginning and show off my round butt and tease you with ass spanking. I am your very naughty girl. Spank few times and then pooping with nice view to my arsehole. During I poop I spank my bum a bit and peeing too.Iv pushed out a very long poo ? When I finish wipe my butt I turn around and face to cam Im squirting on my nasty and smelly poop. ?
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20170417_131530.mp4
    File Size : 189.04 MB
    Duration : 00:06:24
    Video : AVC, 4 003 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wjs66jeklteq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping and peeing in the toilet

Scatshop.com- Pooping and peeing in the toilet

Description:
    I briefly look into the mirror, before pooping and peeing in the toilet, wiping and then showing you my mess!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ppp.mp4
    File Size : 50.22 MB
    Duration : 00:01:45
    Video : AVC, 3 853 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/35e517ypzbzy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Drink urine eat shit puke be later toilet

Scatshop.com- Drink urine_eat shit_puke be later toilet

Description:
    It was a special day for everyone. On this day, my toilet slave-shit-eater was public toilet, we fed him shit with my girl friends. He ate 3 porcit of our fresh shit and my collected shit for five days. I was very proud of him, but this does not mean that his trials are over for today and I will let him relax.The slave girl wanted to shit again. And I decided that on this day all the shit in the house will go only into the mouth of the shit eater. He lay down on the floor under the ass of my slave girl and she took a shit and peed in his mouth. I also decided to empty my bladder into his toilet mouth and strong stream of urine hit right into the shit in his mouth. He swallowed mixture of shit and urine, choked, but drank, it was lot of fun. Well, now eat all shit. I gathered up all the fallen shit and stuffed it in his mouth, let him lie and eat, and we will go with the slave girl to drink tea. Half hour later, when we got back, he was still chewed shit. Let me help you eat it! Slave-toilet, ate and swallow shit, all the shit hed eaten all day and all the urine hed drunk filled him up and he began to vomit. Puking is good, because cleaned, removes excess. Ill help you, shoved the strap-on down your throat. Puked, well done. It was a lot of fun, we will need to repeat this party again. But this time I invite 5 women and let him eat our shit
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Drink-urine-eat-shit-puke-be-later.mp4
    File Size : 805.08 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: