Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- AN.Extremely close-Gold ass!

Scatshop.com- AN.Extremely close-Gold ass!

Description:
    Very close to the camera my gold ass doing nasty farts! Stink, winds and big ass fuck!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : godll-asss-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 135.09 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:07:01
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lxm7y28x8z9l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- An.put your DICK inside shitty ass

Scatshop.com- An.put your DICK inside shitty ass

Description:
    My dirty ass straight for your little dick! See disgusting brownie and my excited pussy! You are a freak with a small flap" will show you how the real scat sex looks!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shi-your-dic-ins-bro-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 132.41 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:06:56
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t6l5zajbouge

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal sex scat session

Scatshop.com- Anal sex scat session

Description:
    New first time couples anal sex with scat. She takes that cock in her ass like a champ, having sex with an ass full of poop, scat sex, dirty talk, desperation, tight asshole, redhead, messy, creamy, powerful pooping out a cock with shit, pulling the cork on her ass as fresh crap gets packed into her ass crack with a cumming dick, squishing balls and cock into that fruity pile of poop. Amazing anal with a great poop out, you can almost feel the warmth of her crap as you watch this steaming scat session. The poop makes a wonderful sound as it is coming out of her ass. Some farting while she has a cock in her ass. Wide screen with many personal close ups. The dirty talk between these two is amazing, so much chemistry, so sexy, shes a keeper, dirty girl gets me off. Duration 5 minute 43 seconds
    Model:
    amateurcouplewithfriends769
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_6532.mov
    File Size : 627.77 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:43
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 102 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mt3yt5cyuudk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Be My Dirty Boyfriend

Scatshop.com- Be My Dirty Boyfriend

Description:
    Be my dirty boyfriend .. In that video I am talking to YOU, I want you lick my asshole , put your tongue deep in there and fuck my asshole with it .. Dig my delicious FIRM BIG CUrly POOP out and savour it. I want you to be my toilet boy , my dirty lover, who loves poo same as I do. I put some pieces of poop INTO MY PUSSY and push it out so I can feed you my poo from pussy hole as well. Poo in pussy feels amazing, just fits there perfectly. Have a hard hot cum together while I chew on my poo. I wish we can kiss after that with a deep french kiss and suck my poo together till we fall asleep in each others arms ( ah , and no shower !)
    Enjoy lots of fantasising and dirty talk , great firm poo pieces and Oh -for CORN in POOP LOVERS-you will be able see nice corn pieces right in there .. I was saving this poo 3 days
    hot and dirty kisses from me : PEACE , LOVE , POO
    Model:
    SantaraScat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Be-My-Dirty-Boyfriend.mp4
    File Size : 325.85 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:26:22
    Video : AVC, 1 527 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rcv9u1sf1fk7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Better than the toilet

Scatshop.com- Better than the toilet

Description:
    When the urge comes, I prefer to poop wherever convenient. Then I can play with my shit. Naked on the floor, smearing and even better if I can have a second dumping.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Untitled.mp4
    File Size : 1178.01 MB
    Duration : 00:09:24
    Video : AVC, 17.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d3mw6n64zzvt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big and smelly portion!

Scatshop.com- Big and smelly portion!

Description:
    Big and smelly portion! He sees shit for a long time, but can not eat it, he waits for all the girls in turn to fill the plate and allow him to start repast. He feels terrible smells and sees shit very close. The slave is in great fear and his hands begin to tremble. He knows that he will eat everything, because he will not be able to give up his delicacies! The desire to please the girls and to feel the tastes of the mistresses is much stronger than fear.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s120.mp4
    File Size : 1331.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:35:53
    Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7gyz3thqe54q

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big Booty Enema & Fat Turds

Scatshop.com- Big Booty Enema & Fat Turds

Description:
    THIS IS A GREAT VIDEO. IN SCENE1 TOOTSIE ROLL TAKES IN A ENEMA AND EXPELS IT ON HER BATHROOM FLOOR. THE NEXT SCENES SHE TAKES SOME HUGE MONDO SHITS. GEEZ!
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : tootsieroll3.mp4
    File Size : 156.6 MB
    Duration : 00:05:17
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5tb5voudkrhj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big Booty Turds With Corn

Scatshop.com- Big Booty Turds With Corn

Description:
    Big Booty Tootsie Roll takes a nice corn topping shit in her bed room. Then scene 2 she later takes a shit and the turd get stuck between her checks so she tries to twerk it out but no luck.
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : tootsie-roll-turd-twerk.mp4
    File Size : 63.7 MB
    Duration : 00:02:09
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x84ci5yi18z0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Boss Dolly laying down the law..or so I thought. Pilot

Scatshop.com- Boss Dolly laying down the law..or so I thought. Pilot

Description:
    Hey Scat lovers,
    I start out in my business attire, a tight black pencil skirt, suit jacket, and pink heels. In the beginning, I start to reprimand you for running your mouth about me.
    You were naughty, and told everyone that you dont like me being your superior, because Im a woman. Then you proceeded to keep degrading me by saying that, I have a big ass and walk around like my shit doesnt stink.
    However, after being told off by meyou had a little gift for me, a letter from Human Resources.
    In order to avoid getting into trouble, I have to become a shit pigwhore!
    This is a new character, that Im still not sure about continuing, because its more out of my comfort zone.
    However, I love to try new things and make you guys Happy!
    If you want me to continue this character, and go further than peeing shitting on cam for you all. Buy it up, leave reviews, leave suggestions on what you might like to see this character do; If so, Ill make sure to make Part 2 extra juicy!
    Enjoy
    -Dolly
    Model:
    Darlingdolly77
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20170804_2214054122.mp4
    File Size : 120.47 MB
    Duration : 00:00:53
    Video : AVC, 18.7 Mb/s, 23.941 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r6bxbt6nwxzl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Breakfast with Mistress Carter!

Scatshop.com- Breakfast with Mistress Carter!

Description:
    English:
    Breakfast with Mistress Carter
    and Saurich directly followed the mistress invitation! So he lies in impatient and joyful expectation under the glass toilet, on this beautiful morning in the studio Versus in Berlin!
    Since Saurichs last visit was more than 2 months ago and therefore he was not allowed to taste the mistress for a long time, Mistress Carter filled up her stomach the night before!
    A sin in red dresses Herrin Carters mega-sharp curves and as the pressure in your intestines gets bigger and bigger, our mistress takes on the brown effusions, even the same place on your favorite throne!
    Since Saurich has not drunk anything, he gets the aperitif of the house, served directly from the goddess source! The rest of the golden yellow morning urine will be kept in the cup for later! Mistress Carter lights a cigarette on which your brown gold flows even better! Saurich opens his mouth and Mistress Carters rosette bulges, under immense pressure of a thick sausage outwards!
    Will Saurich record everything and what is behind the bonus clip? Questions about questions, but the answers can only be found in the video!
    Deutsch:
    Fruhstuck bei Herrin Carter
    und Saurich ist der Einladung der Herrin direkt gefolgt! So liegt er in ungeduldiger und freudiger Erwartung unter dem gläsernen WC, an diesem herrlichen Morgen im Studio Versus in Berlin!
    Da Saurichs letzter Besuch mehr als 2 Monate her ist und er somit schon lange nicht mehr die Herrin kosten durfte, hat sich Mistress Carter einen Abend zuvor, reichlich den Magen gefullt!
    Eine Sunde in rot kleidet Herrins Carters megascharfe Kurven und da der Druck in Ihrem Darm immer grösser wird, nimmt unsere Mistress der braunen Ergusse, auch gleich Platz auf Ihrem Lieblingsthron!
    Da Saurich noch nichts getrunken hat, bekommt er den Aperitif des Hauses, direkt aus der Göttinnenquelle serviert! Der Rest des goldgelben Morgenurins wird im Becher fur später aufgespart! Herrin Carter zundet sich eine Zigarette an, auf das Ihr braunes Gold noch besser fliesse! Saurich öffnet seinen Mund und Herrin Carter's Rosette wölbt sich, unter immensen Druck einer dicken Kackwurst nach aussen!
    Wird Saurich alles aufnehmen und was verbirgt sich hinter dem Bonusclip? Fragen uber Fragen, doch die Antworten findest Du nur im Video!
    Model:
    MistressJenniferCarter
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fruehstueck-bei-Herrin-Carter.mp4
    File Size : 837.47 MB
    Duration : 00:28:26
    Video : AVC, 4 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: