Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Messed Up My Carpet

Scatshop.com- Messed Up My Carpet

Description:
    This is an excellent video!!! Ms. Starburst takes some nice wet shits because she has a bad case of diarrhea. She misses her pads in a couple of scenes and damages her carpet
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : starburst-mess.mp4
    File Size : 457.99 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:31
    Video : AVC, 18.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n0bkd6eaqalh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Morning After Drinking

Scatshop.com- Morning After Drinking

Description:
    I had way too many drinks last night. Stayed up drinking, dancing and cleaning the house. Went to bed after 3am and had to wake up by 8am. I was feeling horrible and still drunk. Ran my errands, stopped by the marketplace for a quick bite to eat, salad and grilled chicken wings. Drenched my salad with French and Ranch dressing. Maybe I put too much. Ate it on my drive home. Walked into the house with a tummy ache, took off my shirt and pants due to getting extremely hot. Went to the bathroom and sat on the toilet. I knew I had to relieve myself one way out or the other. All I can say is my tummy feels a lot BETTER!!!
    Model:
    JordanBlayne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7F255684-E0A2-4B62-99B8-F1C8E251EF25.mov
    File Size : 339.29 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 8 098 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 87.0 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1n9zghycnmwb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My first Sexy Messy EFROEnema

Scatshop.com- My first Sexy Messy EFROEnema

Description:
    This is a sensual EFRO.
    Front and back facing poop video.
    I begin by telling you about my day, how Ive been unable to use the restroom since early this morning, and that I havent been able to take a shit in 2 days.
    I show you my ass, shake it around, give you a good visual of my pretty little panties, and then I give you a frontal view of what those panties look like.
    Youll see just a little bit of a tease as I ask if youd like me to take off my lingerie ?
    I strip out of my pink lingerie, and show you my full body. I turn around and give you a little bit more booty action.
    Then I asked you if you would like me to take off my pretty polka dot black and lace bra.
    I turn around, take it off and show you my breasts busting out of my bra, being freed from their restricting confinement.
    Then laid the camera on the floor and gave a really good angle of my ass and pussy. I wanted to show you how wet I was, and my tight little ass hole.
    I was getting desperate, and my bowels were cramping. I tried to go poop on the potty back facingLike a good little Shit Slut, but I just couldnt!
    Even after using my spit, mixed with my natural yummy pussy juices as lube to fuck my ass and finger both holes. Which I ended up bleeding a bit(might be getting my period) and wiped it around my mouth area. But, I still couldnt shit!
    However, I was able was able to urinate, but still not go poop!!!
    I got so fed up, that I busted out my enema, and had myself a grand old time; By filling up my tight little ass hole with water, filling my bowels to the max!!! Until they were ready to explode.
    Of which they did, I start by facing back view full nude. Then easily push out a very explosivegassy messy enema shit.
    It gets all over the floor, toilet, me, everywhere
    Then, just when I think Im done, the urge hits me again!
    I barely have time to get the camera going before I can make it back over to the toilet.
    I rush back to the potty, press record and let loose!
    Lots of farts, shit ejecting out my ass like a rocket, then more juicy farting.
    Then I end by showing you my dirty ass hole covered in shitand the mess I made : D
    Model:
    Darlingdolly77
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20170806_021807760.mp4
    File Size : 1046.04 MB
    Duration : 00:08:32
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 23.942 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/oqnjeb3vq75k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My Pretty Soft Shit

Scatshop.com- My Pretty Soft Shit

Description:
    This will take time slave .. I feel so good above your toilet mouth! I cant shit inside it and stay there for hours until you are struggling with my big soft log! There is nothing better than shitting into the mouth! Well, eat your breakfast and clean my ass after I finish!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19442.mp4
    File Size : 834.83 MB
    Duration : 00:09:35
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/koztz7fz5wov

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nasty Long Poo On Side Anal Gape Worship

Scatshop.com- Nasty Long Poo On Side_Anal Gape_Worship

Description:
    Watch me wearing only a white bra top on. My pussy is quite hairy again. I missed you, hope you missed me too. Today its all about to worship me, my body, my perky tits, nipples, pussy, asshole and so go on. You just sit on your butt and watch me to being such a naughty princess for you whos wanna being worship by you. I tell you what I wanna hear how much you love me on every way because I deserve it. I talk sexy and dirty to you in the video. Tease you a lot on my side. BUT I cannot hold my poo its just the feeling came to me have to shit so bad. Desperation. I pucker asshole a lot and almost puckering out the shit of. I keep it in because You have to worship me. After lil time on my side I release this long and compact poo. Oh wow so good to feel after pooping. How long and big load it is. Do you wanna see me fucking this little hole? I use my poo as some lube to stretch it, gaping on side, also lift up a leg few times, and keep playing and gaping asshole, talking to you sexy a lot keep you horny. I also hold the dildo by my asshole. Its just such a fun to clenching strongly asshole to not release the dildo out. Juicy dirty poo baked asshole to worship. What a great fun every time. Well time has came to cum, Cum into my juicy and wet asshole NOW! Give your cum. This itll be show how much you love me. Have fun <3
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0578.mp4
    File Size : 1258.12 MB
    Duration : 00:17:20
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gszlwxid2j9l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New Years Gift. Pee & Poo Smearing on My Ass

Scatshop.com- New Years Gift. Pee & Poo Smearing on My Ass

Description:
    New Years Gift. Pee Poo Smearing on Husband
    This is our first scat clip posted to scatshop! Today I had the urge to shit and called my husband into our room for dirty things. First I make my husband get on the floor so I can piss all over his dick to get things warmed up. Next I begin teasing him as I try to shit letting my poop slide in and out until finally I am ready and cant hold it anymore. I shit all over his dick and have him smear it all over himself and then my ass. This was our first scat video and it was such an intense hot moment for us. He shoots his massive load all over my ass and then jerks off mixing our dirty juices together! This is the first of many more scat videos to come!
    Interested in someting custom? Have a special request? Join us on our journey into dirty things! Your support helps us keep making more and more dirty videos regularly.
    Model:
    Sexy-Scat-Milf
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Final-Render-New-Years.mp4
    File Size : 776.99 MB
    Duration : 00:06:48
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vr5l3bgkp8ds

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Only Kira! Part 1. 5 videos.

Scatshop.com- Only Kira! Part 1. 5 videos.

Description:
    Only Kira! Part 1. 5 videos. Slicing from the video only with Kira. If you love only Kira and you are not interested in other girls.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f33.mp4
    File Size : 1460.22 MB
    Duration : 00:24:41
    Video : AVC, 7 946 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8zosr7e15u6k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Only Liza! Part 1. 5 videos.

Scatshop.com- Only Liza! Part 1. 5 videos.

Description:
    Only Liza! Part 1. 5 videos. Slicing from the video only with Liza. If you love only Liza and you are not interested in other girls.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : f37.mp4
    File Size : 1634.18 MB
    Duration : 00:22:11
    Video : AVC, 9 975 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g9qa8jwy2ldt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our morning Breakfast

Scatshop.com- Our morning Breakfast

Description:
    My girlfriend Caroline and Alisa stayed at my house overnight , in the morning I got up and invited my friends for Breakfast but not as usual with a Cup of coffee and a sandwich , I invited the friends to sit in his own shit for Breakfast . Carolina Alice thought about it and agreed , we set the table and put on the table three empty plates and two glasses , we sat down at a table and I first raised the hem of his robe and took a shit and pissing in a plate , Oh yeah morning shit, it is just great that smell you can not imagine , after I got to Carolina and took off my panties and I told her podstavili to the butt plate and Carolina took a shit in a bowl , then Caroline took the glass and filled the glass of urine , then Carolina put your panties in the dirty ass . Well, finally it was the turn of Alice , Alice stood up and raised her mini skirt revealing his ass , she framed the butt plate and Alice filled shit his plate , then Alice took a glass and poured the urine down his glass . The three of us sit at the table and we all have a lot of shit on our plate , we pick up Cutlery and start eating shit for Breakfast . Oh, how fucking delicious it is , Alice Carolina and I eat our own shit in the morning and drink our piss . I ate my own shit, and I helped my friends eat shit, I took some shit from Carolina and Alice . We had a tight Breakfast of shit and we didnt want to eat anymore we just enjoyed the Breakfast .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0008.mp4
    File Size : 1049.39 MB
    Duration : 00:10:48
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2z6yvqh3g2kg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peeing with a dildo in my butt

Scatshop.com- Peeing with a dildo in my butt

Description:
    I slather some lube on my naked ass, then get out my glasss wand and start anally toying myself. After a while of this I get the urge to lick my dirty toy clean! ATM really turns me on! In the final scene I stand in my tub, wand in my assand pee into the tub with the wand in my asshole!
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : atmpee.wmv
    File Size : 616.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:10
    Video : VC-1, 10 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: