Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- SubMissAnns Valentines Day Chocolate Treat!!

Scatshop.com- SubMissAnns Valentines Day Chocolate Treat!!

Description:
    SubMissAnn sent this one this Afternoon Hot off the Presses!! Just in time to give you toilets a little Valentines Day Chocolate Treat!! What a Lovely day in her home, shes come home for lunch to give you a litle Matinee delight!!! She starts off by putting that delicious GILF ass in your face. Then of course she puts you in your place as her toilet to swallow her Hot , steaming load of piss. Now Enjoy the Chocolate treat directly from her Hershey Factory!!! A lovely dose of ass and treats for Valentines Day!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SubmissAnn-021418-1.mp4
    File Size : 430.91 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:37
    Video : AVC, 16.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/op04re5aelah

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills Post Thanksgiving Meal Fun!! U Name It!!

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills Post Thanksgiving Meal Fun!! U Name It!!

Description:
    Sugar Hill is back with a FUNKY Thanksgiving treat!!! A few fans requested she record her post thanksgiving dump and she decided to have a little fun with it!! Enjoy as she talks about what she is on the way to eat while wishing you a special holiday. Then enjoy as she goes into her kitchen to Unleash a FUNKY load!!! Looks like she had a full assorment of FUNKY treats and food!! Enjoy as she grabs it and describes what the smell is like as well!! Looks like shes been eating greens, mashed potatoes, pecans-U Name it!! So much so she couldnt get it out in the first batch then came back to drop one more solid brick log she could pick up and play with while describing what was in it to you. You seen the U Name it challenge skit online? Well Sugar Hill is here to give you her version!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-Thanksgiving-112816.mp4
    File Size : 648.28 MB
    Duration : 00:07:08
    Video : AVC, 12.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 121 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5nmc33v7e7ko

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The morning Breakfast the four girls

Scatshop.com- The morning Breakfast the four girls

Description:
    Our Breakfast in the morning I called my friends Caroline , Alice and Marina and invited them for Breakfast , my friends gladly accepted my invitation to Breakfast , I only asked them to buy beer and chips , well, finally we are all assembled , we opened a beer and chips and I pulled out of the Cabinet a plate , and offered the girls some Breakfast shit , girls agreed we take turns cocoa into a bowl filling it with shit , and then take the chips and use them as spoons , we eat, shit and drink beer . We four eat a whole plate of shit almost drink a bottle of beer and eat chips , we have a very tight Breakfast and we like it very much . We like to eat our own shit and we are not standard girls and women . We hope that you will like this video very much and we will release such videos as often as possible . Enjoy your viewing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0469.mp4
    File Size : 1125.55 MB
    Duration : 00:11:38
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6f7c8jejqllx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- They raped him really hard!

Scatshop.com- They raped him really hard!

Description:
    They raped him really hard! One of the best videos!-The girls are really well prepared. Christina had hard shit today, so she endured 4 days! Amina brought a hell of a big load-the slave was in great pain! He was very tormented, but he is obliged to suffer so that all the girls get an excellent toilet service!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s167-1.mp4
    File Size : 1860.43 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:42:01
    Video : AVC, 5 994 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hiw1lvwuq71d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Three dogs three dirty ass

Scatshop.com- Three dogs_three dirty ass

Description:
    New the adventures of three dogs and mistress Olga . Olga put us on leashes and brought to the room , she ordered us to sit on his lap and wait your turn . First dog Alice Olga took the leash and began to drive in a circle , the dog Alice crawls around the room cancer on his knees but Olga is not very interesting to drive the dog Alice just on a leash , Olga lifts dog dress Alice and shows you her gorgeous ass , and then orders a cancer crawling on my knees across the room only to have my ass . But this Olga little Olga stops the dog Alice and bares her Breasts and again ordered the dog to a cancer crawling on my knees across the room . After playing with the dog Alice , Olga takes the dog leash and Carolina also leads the dog across the room , Caroline is crawling behind his mistress on his knees , Olga also lifts dress Carolina and Carolina cancer crawls on his knees across the room with a bare ass , after demonstrating ass dog Carolina , Olga inserts into the anus of Carolina anal plug and again leads the Carolina dog in a circle , Olga also reveals the dogs chest and again makes Carolina dog Carolina to crawl around the room cancer on his knees, bare ass , bare chest . Well, that came to be my turn now mistress Olga took my leash and started to walk me around the room , I also like other doggies crawling around the room cancer on his knees , Olga is already showing you my ass and chest and again makes me crawl on my knees and show you my bare ass . After Olga had some fun with us , Olga put on the floor the dogs bowl and shit in it and told us to start to eat her shit , we took turns eating shit out of a dog bowl , but then our hostess a little , she orders us to shit and piss in the iron dog bowl we carry out the orders of his mistress . After we filled it with shit and piss dog bowl hostess Olga again told us to eat shit from the bowl . We carry out all that our hostess wants . But Olga did not stop Olga picked up the dog a bowl of shit and we were told to get cancer on your knees and turn to their Asses , so we did but we dont Zana wants our hostess , Olga first poured urine brown naked ass dog Alice , Caroline and me , on our Asses stikaet dirty urine , and then Olga dumped every of us shit on our white Asses and ordered again to crawl around the room cancer on my knees and show you our dirty Asses , Yes, thats what we didnt expect-but we cant say no we are doing all that we supposed our hostess Olga and we creep cancer on his lap around the room and show you my dirty ass .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0084.mp4
    File Size : 1279.39 MB
    Duration : 00:13:10

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/v2vl4ree9yvd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Three girls eating their own shit

Scatshop.com- Three girls eating their own shit

Description:
    I and my girlfriend Alice and Caroline decided to throw a party , I offered to order some sushi and wine and Alice said that sushi and wine is obvious , lets better we will eat and drink their own shit and drink urine , we thought about it and agreed , we set the table put the cups and plates , I light candles , I am the first who has loaded up his plate of shit and glass of piss behind me did Alice , and then Carolina , then we took up the spoon and began to eat his own shit and drink their own urine , we like to eat shit and drink urine , we fully got his own shit , almost to the end drank urine , I think our evening was a success and everyone was happy .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0134-1.mp4
    File Size : 1011.38 MB
    Duration : 00:10:27

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j1l9pmga7w64

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tongue in My Shithole

Scatshop.com- Tongue in My Shithole

Description:
    Watch as I sits on my trone backwards and drops an amazing soft load for you to eat. I know how difficult and cruel to eat my shit which I kept during the day for my slave. But I know how you like to be used by me as a toilet. Open your mouth wide and lick my sweet shithole. Deep inside my shitty arsehole. Mmmits amazing. I will give you a new duty-to be my toilet paper ? My booty is even more magnificent, solid and quivering as the slave sticks its tongue into my asshole. I have gotten used to a slave loosening up my asshole that I cannot use a toilet without it. I have so completely destroyed its self-respect that it not only allows itself to be shit on, it literally sucks the shit out! And as a reward for the slaves efforts, I vomit on his face! Wow, look ta this! Its so ugly!I 'll leave you alone, slave. Enjoy and jerk off
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 112192.mp4
    File Size : 1585.21 MB
    Duration : 00:21:45
    Video : AVC, 9 987 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rqk2myepk5dr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Too Much Drinking

Scatshop.com- Too Much Drinking

Description:
    I had a little too much to drink, so I ended up throwing up. I only wish I was vomiting into a subs mouth. It would have been such an exciting experience.
    Model:
    GoddessKinkyCaramel
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20200525_073024315.mp4
    File Size : 197.24 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1080
    Duration : 00:03:10
    Video : AVC, 8 540 kb/s, 30.310 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3nyztmgvbj04

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toy Play and Tasting Poop

Scatshop.com- Toy Play and Tasting Poop

Description:
    Im all gussied up for some pussy play, wearing my favorite lingerie to pound my pussy and showing off my hot curves. I gush some pee while enjoying myself and begin to feel the urge to shit! I fuck myself with my dildo and my butt plug at the same time until I poop it out and shit all over the chair Im sitting on, and finish myself off. I take some turd chunks and show them to you before stuffing and rolling them around in my mouth, tasting them and loving it <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-toyplayandtastingpoop.mp4
    File Size : 428.14 MB
    Duration : 00:09:27
    Video : AVC, 6 160 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wt1cajy38znn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Triple morning shit-assorted from princesses

Scatshop.com- Triple morning shit-assorted from princesses

Description:
    Triple morning shit-assorted from princesses. I was afraid to make this video, because I have to eat a lot of shit in a short time and its very difficult when you see everything in front of you! First, you wait until the girls fill the plate and you know that all this will have to be eaten-you can not refuse! When you serve several girls or you will enjoy every second eating their delicious treats, or it will be a very painful process for you.
    -
    Christina allowed me to choose whose heap Ill eat first and I chose her bunch, because her taste I love the most! The second I ate a bunch of Yana, she was small but very smelly-Yana was after poisoning, so she did not work for a while. Yana treated me with a lot of female secretions. The third was Amina, her shit was thick and hard, I also like his sweet taste. Shit Amina sticks to the teeth! Amina also treated me with female discharge. It was a stunningly beautiful assortment of three dishes!
    All the heap I ate in 6 minutes! I was at the limit! If there were three girls in the room, the real heat would start for me!
    -
    Before the video, I treated the girls with shish kebabs, in order to feel a new taste next time!
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : s080.mp4
    File Size : 1202.97 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:13
    Video : AVC, 5 372 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: