Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit Sniff Farts Straight From My Ass

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit_Sniff Farts Straight From My Ass

Description:
    I wear white crop top and strappy panty on. Youre wondering why are you here today dont you? Well your dream come true today by me. I have a good news and bad one. The good news is you can eat my shit directly from my ass the bad one which isnt that bad maybe youre not ready eat all of it yet or even dont want it but you should eat and taste my shit today. I show off my ass my magic ass cause yummy food coming out from this hole. When I need to shit youll take it all. I wanna feed you well so that wouldnt be a question you wanna eat or not my poo. I tease you and make ready my ass for you. I knee on doggy and insert a dildo to butt hole and really feel my big poo in. Gaping and stretching it straight to your face and hopefully youll getting ready yourself to take all my shit. You know where you should go under me lay down. But be patient because I love playing with my ass and if you leave me giving pleasure your tasty shit coming soon. Did you understand me? Good boy. So Im ready to feed you ope wide your mouth. Oh wow. I poo a big one for you. Sweet and delicious poo to your mouth. After I poo show you the pile of shit which you take it right now and chew it dont you? I have one more surprise which my fart dirty boy. I wanna fart straight to you face and you going to sniff it. Stinky asshole and smelly farts. What a great Goddess I am In doggy I dildo my asshole and farting several times.Wet and nasty farts without and with dildo in my ass. You just stick your nose on my butt hole and sniff it. HmAll the things made you hard as I see. Great. You know whats your job now See you next time when Youll be hungry nasty boy. Have fun <3
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0870.mp4
    File Size : 1193.83 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:16:27
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q5hhwtfpjcms

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Farting and Shitting On My Toilet Slave!

Scatshop.com- Farting and Shitting On My Toilet Slave!

Description:
    My toilet slave loves my filthy ass! He loves the stench of my sexy girl farts! He puts his face right up to my asshole and breathes my farts in deep!
    My toilet slave is so hungry! He is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of my asshole! Hes so hungry for my perfect, delicious shit! Hes looking up at my big, juicy, shit filled ass. I think he knows my shithole is full of poop. My toilet slave is lying under my big poop filled ass waiting for my turd to slide out and drop down into his open, waiting mouth!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 196201.mp4
    File Size : 874.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qji6c0kcstfb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Feeding Live Toilet

Scatshop.com- Feeding Live Toilet

Description:
    I want test out a human toilet eating ability. I have a sexy beautiful ass and I fills up the slave belly with my divine turds. I am a Mistress and I humilates and degrades him, while he eat my stinking shit. The toilet really loved eating my smelly shit and he stuffing his belly.
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2708181HD.mp4
    File Size : 899.74 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14
    Video : AVC, 9 301 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i1tf6o4034o2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Francescas FUNKY Bursts!!!

Scatshop.com- Francescas FUNKY Bursts!!!

Description:
    Francesca is back with two awesome clips!!! Enjoy in the first clip as she takes a nice dump on the toilet while also playing with those huge milky breasts of hers. Enjoy as she squeezes until she lactates while also squeezing a nice load in the bowl!! Then enjoy as she gets on her back and spreads wide to release a loud FUNKY blast of shit and piss!! One of the most explosive clips yet from one of the FUNKIEST ladies around!!! The sounds coming out Francescas ass are a sound and in this case a sight to behold!! Francesca is the front runner for comeback player of the year as her clips are FUNKIER and more explosive than ever!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Francesca-072017.mp4
    File Size : 697.31 MB
    Duration : 00:07:30
    Video : AVC, 12.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1hm48jnyy2ib

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Francescas Tub and Tile Dumps!!

Scatshop.com- Francescas Tub and Tile Dumps!!

Description:
    My Original Funky Lady Francesca is back in the mix!! This is the girl my vision all started with when we were dating 6 years ago. She was reluctant at first, but once I took it from concept to reality, she saw the light!!! At first she was too shy to do anything beyond toilet videos, then she sent in what is still probably one of 3 favorite videos! Her outdoor adventure was my original top selling clip from my original two stores. She still pops up now and then but hopefully she will stay more in the mix. I love her gassy dumps and her grunting and straining. This time enjoy two new clips as she records in areas of the house she never has before! She begins with a FUNKY stand up dump in her shower. She begins with some nice loud farts as she spreads her asscheeks and asshole wide open. Then Her hole opens to unleash her bogies in the shower! In the second, she gets on all fours and starts out with a stong piss in a bowl. Then she farts and sharts out a smaller load. Two awesome return clips from Francesca!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Francesca-051818-1.mp4
    File Size : 442.19 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:16
    Video : AVC, 9 719 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 119 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/suof0z43zug1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Full Scat Feeding

Scatshop.com- Full Scat Feeding

Description:
    I feeling very kinky today. I was dressed very erotic, perfect shinny hosiery (pantyhose ).I announce my human toilet that I want a dirty session today, and he must prepere his mouth wide open to ingest my feces. First I use him to licking my dirty feet, then I laying him down on the floor and push a huge shit in his pathetic loser mouth! Im already to fill many mouths with my delicious shits and I will indulge this to many of YOU ! I put some pairs of gloves and help the process of ingesting my shit. From today I will concentrate on a hardcore humiliation scenes, where my toilet become my intimate human toilet, as a functional one, with full scat feeding and full swallowing and full feeding with gloves.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 195162.mp4
    File Size : 927.8 MB
    Duration : 00:10:39

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0r3o0dk8bpoi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- His face inside my ass!! (A)

Scatshop.com- His face inside my ass!! (A)

Description:
    Farting on his face and naked pussy and anked dick in this ero clip!
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : frta-insid-him-fca-emp4.mp4
    File Size : 135.11 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:07:03
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yzz0273zldgq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Honey! I farting from your meal!

Scatshop.com- Honey! I farting from your meal!

Description:
    Listen bro Ill tell you how it was .. she grabbed my balls while I tried to pour myself some juice and said If you dont crap my face right now, I wont play your fucking royal battle with you" I just wanted say that its right to say battleroyale" not royalebattle" but it was too late! I realized that I was ready to start farting from her fucking burrito, and then I understood this little bitch all the time watching me and waiting for the moment! Well this moment has come! In this EPIC mad and perverted video you will see everything! From hot anusling to spitting with cum and shit juice! My wife sniffs my farting, she grabs a tight turd with her mouth, then smears it all on her face and on my cock, and then I fill her mouth full of my stinging cum! That sounds simple, but its really hot and pervert action! I hope you like it!
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2508.mp4
    File Size : 1416 MB
    Duration : 00:09:52
    Video : AVC, 19.7 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vlw592brnwul

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Horny Shit Nun

Scatshop.com- Horny Shit Nun

Description:
    Do you really think nuns never have fun, sinner? So, let me enlighten you Ill show you just how dirty this horny nun can get! Afterall, I can do enjoy the sins of the flesh. And my punishment afterwards, as well. I show you the blasphemy of my mortal sins-enjoying a plug up my pussy with toy dick even smacking that dick, and sucking it off. O, forgive me God! I know the way to temptation and the way back to your forgiveness, so Im clearly not too tortured. I really intend on seeing just how far I can push Christs forgiveness of my vile licentiousness tonight. by shitting on the dick and smearing it all over my holy ass! Ooh, my shit smells so richly, and feels so warm and good, slathered all over my sinful ass. Whatever will I do to earn Gods forgiveness now?
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 195171.mp4
    File Size : 1355.87 MB
    Duration : 00:15:33

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/w1cyn07yq0si

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hot and horny Goddess gets fucked and squirted shit out of her ass!

Scatshop.com- Hot and horny Goddess gets fucked and squirted shit out of her ass!

Description:
    This hot and very horny Goddess gets vibrated while shes tied up wide open, she cum multiple times then she squirted a little shit from her ass. After she came again and again she wants your cock to fuck her very wet pussy. Before then she had enema plugged into her butt hole as she loves it. While she was getting fuck a load of shit squirted out of her ass. A good watch Dont miss it. Youll love it too.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat1113.wmv
    File Size : 905.65 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 00:41:01
    Video : VC-1, 3 000 kb/s
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: