Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Olga Mrs. and Marina Slave

Scatshop.com- Olga Mrs. and Marina Slave

Description:
    Hello to all lovers of mistress and slave. In this video you will see Mrs. Olga and Marina, who today is the slave Olga. Olya keeps Marina on a leash, Olga is cheerful and smiles, she will have her slave Marina. Olga leads Marina around the room on a leash, Marina resists a little, but Olga pulls her. pushes legs, sometimes pulls the hair. Then Olga gives Marina a dogs bowl and Marina srut into it and pissing, Olga also adds her own shit to the bowl, she also srt there. Then the Mistress makes her slave drink and eat from this bowl. She immerses Marinas face completely in urine and shit in a bowl. Marina meekly drinks and eats shit, and Olga got down to her ass. She smeared it with oil and began to fuck her anal. At first she climbed there with one finger, then with two fingers, pushing the hole apart and showing you the anal hole of your slave on camera. Then she fucked Marina with a rubber phallus in the ass, and Marina had to eat from the bowl at the same time as she was fucked. Then Mrs. turned and fucked Marina in her pussy, while she poured out on her slave all the crap that was left in the bowl, she also made her submissive slave fisting. In general, in this video you will see what pleasure Olga got from playing with her slave today)))
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0941.mp4
    File Size : 1191.04 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jrw0ff71srx3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty fill and smear

Scatshop.com- Panty fill and smear

Description:
    Watch me fill up an entire pair of white panties. I was doing my best to gold it but there was really no pinching it off. this was a big ass load!! these panties fill up and the shit gets squished between my cheeks. sexy I know! then I slide the panties off nice and slow so none of the shit falls out of them. I bring them up close to the camera holding them open so you can see just how much shit came out of me. I then smear all of it all over my body! I even lube up my dildo with shit and show it in my ass and dig out some turds hiding in there! enjoy!!
    Model:
    Alicia1983june
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : panty-fill-body-smear.mp4
    File Size : 1292.47 MB
    Duration : 00:07:11
    Video : AVC, 25.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4xp0waa490ve

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pantypoo and cum in all my shit

Scatshop.com- Pantypoo and cum in all my shit

Description:
    Panty poo fans this one is for you.
    I turn on my camera and you see my bum facing you. Im wearing white knickers with spots on them. I start to strain and you can make out a little brown patch. I keep pushing and this patch gets bigger as my knickers start to bulge out. Its not long before the poo is making its way along my gusset towards my pussy. Its a big load too. The bigger the better I always say lol. I love the feeling of going for a poo in your knickers, the feeling of just letting go when you know its wrong place for poo to be drives me wild.
    Im now very horny so my hand makes its way into the back of my knickers and I start smearing my soft shit all over my juicy bum. I love how warm it feels. I dont want to miss out the front so I grab a large piece of poo and rub it on my pussy. My knickers go a lovely shade of brown at the front. Im lost in the moment now so start rubbing my mess over my thighs tummy and boobs.
    My pussy is now soaking wet and in need of attention. So I put the camera between my legs and start teasing my clit with my fingers. But this isnt enough to get me off I need more. So I start pushing all the poo into my vagina. You can see the poo falling out of me as I finger fuck myself Id have loved someone underneath me to play with my mess as it fell. This really turns me on and its not long before Im moaning my way to my first earth shattering cum of the day.
    I pan out to my body and omg Im filthy but Im not done yet. So Im soon back giving my pussy some more attention. I grab my lovely purple toy which after a few thrusts of my soaked pussy comes out brown. Mmmmm there is no feeling better than pushing shit deep inside you. This drives me over the edge for the second time and I shiver as I climax again.
    To finish off I spread my pussy wide and you can see what a filthy girl I have been today, and if you look really closely you can see my cum dripping out my pussy just before the end.
    Model:
    Not_so_innocent
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : pantypoo-and-cum-in-my-shit.mp4
    File Size : 294.25 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720 @ -1280x720
    Duration : 00:12:17
    Video : AVC, 3 210 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rocjeeu6mxrr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Patient Given A Large Dose of Piss!

Scatshop.com- Patient Given A Large Dose of Piss!

Description:
    Two dominatrix nurses that are assigned to a single heavily injured patient found it a huge opportunity! He is unable to move for himself plus his eyes are covered, making it easy for them to take advantage of the man and get away with it! So they cuff him to the bed to prevent him from resisting and then take turns sitting on his face and rubbing their crotches on his mouth! Eventually, they start urinating all over him! To make things worse, they forcefully open his mouth and make him swallow a ton of piss! When they could no longer release anymore, they direct their attention to his dick and give it a handjob until he reaches orgasm and cums!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0114-fm.wmv
    File Size : 363.7 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 00:28:57
    Video : WMV2, 1 485 kb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s, 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ocnrih4zt86h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee & Poo for Slave

Scatshop.com- Pee & Poo for Slave

Description:
    I tease you with my sexy body in beautyful underwear, put finger in my sexy ass, poop and pee, show my dirty asshole and big poo in container. Make ass worship and smell my shit
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 199121.mp4
    File Size : 1108.96 MB
    Duration : 00:12:44
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0h5y3ipzgah2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee puddle

Scatshop.com- Pee puddle

Description:
    I woke up so horny this morning and I just had to pee. Watch my already soaked pussy get played with while sitting in a puddle of my pee.
    Youll wish you could clean me up.
    Model:
    FatScat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cumsoakedhq.mp4
    File Size : 393.03 MB
    Duration : 00:02:18
    Video : AVC, 23.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 253 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/a06u4rvbqewh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pee Poo and Prolapse

Scatshop.com- Pee_Poo and Prolapse

Description:
    So you watch my filthy videos and you jerk off but ever wondered what it would be like to be my toilet Now your going to find out.
    I make you cum right infront of me, then bend over pee loads and then push out a big thick log right infront of you
    I show you my thick load then give you cum countdown to shoot your load while I push more shit out and prolapse in your face
    Pretty Hott Right Well Maybe One Day It Might Just Happen.
    At the end you can see my red rose bud and suck it!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 19872.mp4
    File Size : 939.09 MB
    Duration : 00:10:47
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ul3bi1ex679f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Personal Nurse POOPED On Patient!

Scatshop.com- Personal Nurse POOPED On Patient!

Description:
    In this situation, a personal nurse agreed on her patients special request: a sensual shitting session on the hospital bed. As soon as the personal nurse stripped off her entire clothing, she began placing her butt cheeks near the patients mouth. Slowly, the personal nurse began excreting mushy brown stool on the patients body. The patient was overwhelmed with the musky scent coming out from the brown shit. Later on, the personal nurse began inserting chunks of stool inside her mouth, chewing it slowly before swallowing everything. Now that her mouth is filled with shit, she began giving her client a dirty blowjob.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0739-1.avi
    File Size : 697.46 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:51
    Video : mp4v, 2 506 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iz11l4s5mz78

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Piss and Shit Panty Dildo Fuck

Scatshop.com- Piss and Shit Panty Dildo Fuck

Description:
    Watch as I start off shitting and then pissing my maroon panties, getting them full and dirty, before taking them off and showing it to you. From there, I show you the mess Ive made, before making myself into even more of a mess with smear and a little taste. Diving into some sexy tit play, I talk dirty to you all the while, and end up fucking my vagina with my dildo, getting that all nice and messy with shit as well.
    Model:
    xxecstacy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20190703_170904.mp4
    File Size : 1073.19 MB
    Duration : 00:10:10
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 29.906 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nz7h58ta0he2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Playing with my feet and my poop

Scatshop.com- Playing with my feet and my poop

Description:
    Pushing out my heavy shit on the floor of the living room. Im wearing nice black heels. Then Im smearing my feet in my shit.
    Model:
    nastymarianne
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mon-film-1-1.mp4
    File Size : 456.51 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:05:12

Download VIDEO: