Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills New Public Eruptions!!

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills New Public Eruptions!!

Description:
    Sugar Hill is back once again!! My mercurial MILF is back with more naughty Public action!! I always love when she takes her talents to the the streets-literally!! Enjoy as she fertilizes" the concrete jungle with her mudbutt!! Then enjoy as she takes a quick piss at her office. In the third scene, enjoy a twerk and dump in her hotel room. She saved the best for last in this one-as she she unfurls a Muddy dump that gets all over her ass as she stands and spreads over the bowl!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-080618.mp4
    File Size : 190.39 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:06:30
    Video : AVC, 3 577 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f8nf1vlltc8m

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills Public DisASSters!

Scatshop.com- Sugar Hills Public DisASSters!

Description:
    OMG!! Sugar Hill is back with even more naughty Public Clips!! I swear she went from peeing in the 1st two clips by her car to peeing-out her booty!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill brings us Seven ALL ACTION scenes as she quickly Unleashes the FUNK both outdoors and indoors!! Enjoy two right on the highway roadside pissing scenes where she has to get it out fast before being spotted! Then she returned with three parking lot dumps before taking it to the bathroom!! She makes a nice pile on the bathroom floor in one scene before a final public toilet stall scene!! Sugar Hill is back with probably her best Public scenes yet!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sugar-Hill-Public-092518.mp4
    File Size : 123.69 MB
    Duration : 00:04:49
    Video : AVC, 3 066 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/axlwl2rovw9c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Surprise Defecation on Pussy Eating!

Scatshop.com- Surprise Defecation on Pussy Eating!

Description:
    In the middle of the night, two ladies are having tea and innocently talking, but with the solemn atmosphere and only the two of them around, it doesnt take long before they get a little intimate and press their lips together to passionately kiss! As their urges worsen, the two later end up spit swapping between their mouths! That isnt the end of it, by the time they start wanting more, one sits on top of the others face to get her pussy eaten to her hearts desire! She would repeatedly change positions during the process, ensuring that the other woman doesnt miss a spot! She enjoys the intense pleasure so much that she ends up soothing and relaxing herself too much that she accidentally defecates on the other ladys face! She doesnt just release one chunk, but a couple more and her butt ends up accidentally smearing it all over the others face!
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0718-fm.avi
    File Size : 961.1 MB
    Resolution : 720x404
    Duration : 00:34:30
    Video : mp4v, 2 353 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/97eqe3v2wzzc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 2

Scatshop.com- SweetBettyParlour "Мoments of poop" vol 2

Description:
    SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop" vol 2
    There is most epic project in my store, shitting moments (moments where i shitting) from over 100 video* Stunning collection for all my fans, i had hard work on it. Over 30min* of incredible, hot and tasty shit from my ass. You see all my stuff, creame, rock, liquid, soft from brown to yelow from ocean of shit to one big hard turd. Now all your fantasies be real. After you buy it please rate and leave a comment with your review and opinion about that movie, stay tuned love you!)
    * That video is SECOND PART (vol 2) in this video you see ALL shit moments from SECOND season (over 20 videos) from First Person O_o SCAT FANTASIES <3 to SuckMyDickLickMyTit <3 (Video contains soundtrack music) PS:SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop vol 1 (with ALL video from first season) LIVE NOW (and you may buy it) and SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop vol 3 (with ALL video from third season) coming soon! You may buy it on parts, or you may waiting and buy SweetBettyParlour SPECIAL Мoments of poop COMPLETE (with ALL VIDEOS FROM SWEETBETTYPARLOUR) if you have any ideas about collections, or you have question dont hesitate and write me!) Im not bite =** Thanks for watching, stay tuned and check my store for updates!) *bark*
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : SweetBettyParlour-SPECIAL-vol-2-.wmv
    File Size : 545.9 MB
    Duration : 00:09:58
    Video : VC-1, 8 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 418 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qwfzcxvbfed4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- SweetBettyParlour: -Hi!

Scatshop.com- SweetBettyParlour: -Hi!

Description:
    New, incredibly crazy premium clip from your favorite dirty dark scat fetish queen!
    Huge, impossible size 2-day shit, endlessly crawling out of the sweaty and huge ass of a terrible demon of lust from the other world of perversions!
    - Making an incredible mask of power and authority from shit
    - Wild and crazy devil style
    - Huge pieces of shit on the face and mouth
    - Licking a finger
    - And music to experience all the horrors of being in this mystically damned bathroom with a stinky smelly and such a sexy style demon and making huge batches of crap for horrifically exciting toilet games.
    - Timeless and spaceless!
    Now you should see it, but be careful
    It is addictive because after her kiss you can become her slave!
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20200513_144231_419_042_2.mp4
    File Size : 1073.75 MB
    Duration : 00:07:25
    Video : AVC, 19.9 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fog4wgx6xb3f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tasty Shit! Dont resist!

Scatshop.com- Tasty Shit! Dont resist!

Description:
    I love to film myself pooping! What can I say, showing off one of lifes most intimate, private acts its pretty depraved and intimate, isnt it? Its one of the biggest appeals for this fetish for me. If youre like me, youre lucky to also enjoy watching me push out smelly poop. Sometimes I dont have in the day to devote towards a big video-but I still love to switch that camera on and capture that days load, and show it off! I find pooping pleasurable, and often moan and gasp at the gratifying sensations Enjoy!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 199202.mp4
    File Size : 1077.06 MB
    Duration : 00:12:21
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/s10rodyqrjc7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Teaching My Girlfriend!

Scatshop.com- Teaching My Girlfriend!

Description:
    I grabbed my girlfriends thighs and pull her soft legs back to expose her brown butthole to the air. She squirms a little and I smile as I see ribbons of turd escape. I push my fingers into her pussy and coax more of her shit to push out of their hiding place. She moans and I smell an acrid, bittersweet smell fill the room. She is depositing more and more shit on the covers of the bed, and she closes her eyes as she feels me spreading the warm turd throughout her pubes. I push her head to my hard dick and facefuck her as she swims in her own turd. I laugh as my fingers brings a large chunk of the turd to her mouth. She makes a guttural noise as my fingers squeeze her neck, sending her to overdrive as I pound her pussy harder and harder-its going to be a long night teaching my beautiful girlfriend, right?
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0689-fm.avi
    File Size : 722.72 MB
    Resolution : 1632x916
    Duration : 00:24:58
    Video : mp4v, 2 503 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/98x3dim7zs20

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Teasing On a Chair and Shit Meal

Scatshop.com- Teasing On a Chair and Shit Meal

Description:
    Early morning, and I have to poo. Ive got an idea and actually I was thinking about it long time. I want you to taste me, I want you to take my shit, I want you to swallow my shit, I want to pooping straight to your mouth. Can I? Well this is not a question. I will do and I will push out to your mouth my huge and creamy poo. How bad you want to eat it? Are you being ready to open big and wide your little mouth and waiting for my delicious poo? I Sit on the edge of my chair and see my slave under my ass. I pucker a bit my asshole. Im so ready to give my shit for him. Also excited. So go ahead and I show you how to open wide your mouth. Its coming, straight from my ass to your mouth. So huge poo. Will you swallow all? Also show a little prolapse in the video. Is it tasty
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 197221.mp4
    File Size : 972.12 MB
    Duration : 00:11:09
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0zgh31mb6tkb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Filthy Swimming Place!

Scatshop.com- The Filthy Swimming Place!

Description:
    Ayuka lay exhausted and fatigued from having been fucked and fingered for hours. She closed her eyes as the men inserted the most massive enema she had ever seen-almost three feet long-and the fluid flowed into her abdomen unabated, filling her so much that she felt a bit of pain. Holding her by the arms, she felt her pussy folds quivering hard as they placed a bulbous vibrator set on maximum. She cried a bit as her pussy squelched and came hard. Her butthole suddenly unclenched, releasing a stick and squelching wave of brown shit. The masters fingers grabbed the shit and bathed her in the warm, wonderful soup. Twisting her torso and laying her on her nape, she felt a hard tip enter her butthole, opening her sensitive anus once again. She farted a little, unable to contain her belly. She looked up-only to see a hard dick swinging in front of her mouth.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0673-fm.avi
    File Size : 599.63 MB
    Resolution : 608x452
    Duration : 00:20:43
    Video : mp4v, 2 505 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/litfuvok4hfy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Pleasure Room!

Scatshop.com- The Pleasure Room!

Description:
    Kasumi felt dazed as her legs were spread apart for all the world to see. Her wet, pinkish folds shone in the light as the excited men took turns with her nubile body. Someone grabbed Kasumis small tits and began fiddling with her hard, bullet-sized nipples. She moaned ecstatically as she reached for her pussy and began fingering her nub. A hand pushed a small vibrator into her set to maximum, and she felt waves of pleasure penetrate her, and she came again and again. Switching vibrators, her masters placed a bulbous vibrator on top of her clit, sending her to overdrive, as someone fingered her and pushed a massive vibrator into her pussy to hilt. Her pussy felt full and ravaged, and her butthole was tingling from stimulation. Her pussy expanded powerfully with waves of pleasure as a fist reached inside to massage her cervix. Her muscles tensed as her vagina was filled to the brim with sensuous movements, and she could feel her insides tighten with anticipation. A lone tongue began licking her fluids clean from where they were squeezed out. She gasped as they inserted the tip of the massive enema in her butthole. She cried as her rectum and bowels filled with the salty fluid. With her belly full of water, she squealed as she lost control of her sphincter and let loose a tidal wave of shit-filled water all over the place. The orange-brown soup was hot to touch and smelled fetid and acidic, and the master bathed himself in it as he fucked her slippery butthole hard.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0670-fm.avi
    File Size : 1148.82 MB
    Resolution : 720x540
    Duration : 00:41:04
    Video : mp4v, 2 493 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: