Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Again Im a dirty whore dog

Scatshop.com- Again Im a dirty whore dog

Description:
    Olga returned and now uses me as a whore , she got me a leash and said that I am her dog . Olga put me on my knees and I was crawling around the floor with cancer , Olga put me in the ass anal plug and I crawl on the floor with anal plug in the ass . Olga bare my chest and I listen to my mistress Im her dog , Olga turned to me booty and releases a big load of shit in my mouth , Olga had diarrhea and my mouth and face were all shit . Olga took the rubber cock and started to fuck me in the mouth , shoving crap inside me . Fucking so much shit on me thats great , Olga substitutes the dogs bowl and orders me to shit in a dog bowl I shit and piss in a bowl , Olga tells me to eat shit but before that Olga puts me in the ass rubber cock and has me im . I eat a bowl of shit and drink urine , Olga takes the bowl and pours me in the mouth in the shit and piss Im the shit , yeah Im a dirty dog Yana and Olga my mistress she treats me like a thing .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1156-1.mp4
    File Size : 1210 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:28
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jxoikqs9dgta

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ms.TootsieRolls Diarrhea Leisure Time

Scatshop.com- Ms.TootsieRolls Diarrhea Leisure Time

Description:
    Tootsie spent her morning before work dealing with a upset stomach after she had ate a breakfast burrito. Watch her empty out herself in the waste backet then later in her bathroom.
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20181213_090314891.mp4
    File Size : 234.19 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:04:45
    Video : AVC, 6 750 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 129 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l768pbdz9spv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit on chest and pussy rubber cock

Scatshop.com- Shit on chest and pussy rubber cock

Description:
    Well, finally came the long-awaited evening , I was so tired all day that I couldnt wait when I come to visit a friend , and we will deal with it mutual caresses , Olga came to visit me and I did not postpone it indefinitely and just turned the video camera on record . I lay on the bed and fondled the rubber cock with my lips , I do love sucking cock but only with a rubber , every time I imagine that I suck your cock it my fan . He approached me and Olga and tells me I got cancer and Olga began to caress my pussy and ass and I sucked on the rubber cock . Olga took my rubber cock and entered me in my pussy Oh yeah fuck me girlfriend I said to her , Olga continues to fuck me like the dirty whore Im bent, Olga and caress me tongue and Fucks cunt with a rubber cock . Olga pulls out of my pussy rubber cock and I explode shit and urine on the chest Olga fucking liquid diarrhea vystrelnut out of my ass along with urine , chest Olga all in the shit and urine , chest, Olga flows shit , Oh yeah thats liquid explosion, he was several times , I was blown liquid diarrhea three times , then Olga smearing my shit on my ass, my Tits , my ass and breast Olga all in the shit . We change places and rubbing I caress the anus and pussy of Olga with her tongue and Olga enjoy . I take the rubber cock in hand and start to fuck Olga in her pussy at the same time caressing the Olga language , Oh Yes my girlfriend is very Horny and here Olga explodes liquid diarrhea on my body, chest all in the shit and urine , the fuck I want another and another and Olga explodes again , these are not weak shots liquid diarrhea . I smear on the ass of Olga shit with his chest , Oh I feel like shes Horny and she likes it .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1657.mp4
    File Size : 1030.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:38

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hp5zzhwyu3ld

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tasting My Delicious Shit

Scatshop.com- Tasting My Delicious Shit

Description:
    Hello, my toilet! This is a special video for all my funs. My poop really turned me on, I loved the color and the look and texture, and it smelled SO good, nice and earthy You may see me birth huge turds in this video, but you cant feel this disgusting smell, and, how it tastes. I lick and taste my yummy log, its SO good! And you should like it too. Lick that shit like a lollypop!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 194820.mp4
    File Size : 955.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:46
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9y13i34qnwb0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Katie pump n pissing

Scatshop.com- Katie pump n pissing

Description:
    Watch as I swell my hairy natural vagina with my pussy pump . Removing pump and slapping swollen lips and lots of playing with my swollen new pussy lips .
    Lots of pressure inside causing me to have huge puss fountains enjoy me getting naughty with pee pee
    Model:
    UkKinkykatiescat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1005-1.mp4
    File Size : 12.3 MB
    Resolution : 848x480
    Duration : 00:01:03
    Video : AVC, 1 566 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 64.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lrdim1ids71z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- We are two girlfriends dirty show

Scatshop.com- We are two girlfriends dirty show

Description:
    Well, finally my friend Olga was released from the hospital , we hurry to please you that we are again together and even more hot videos with our participation . This time I invited my friend to participate in the dirty show , we took off all the clothes she is nothing to us , we were a little pose for you naked showed you my Breasts, pussy and of course ass a bit and rinsed each other and then I said to Olga so she went to the toilet for me , Olga climbs on the bed and I join her and Olga, shit on me , shit stikaet my naked body , we with Olga diarrhea Im shit , I like it when my girlfriend shits and pisses on me in use me as his toilet . We switch places and now Im releasing a fountain of liquid shit on the naked body of a friend, I explode very great pressure of liquid diarrhea out of my ass . Body chest Olga all in the shit , the body of Olga flows my shit , we are two friends and two of us in the shit , all over the couch too shit . Here is a hot show from two girlfriends .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2178.mp4
    File Size : 992.5 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5nq8q9ncux30

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Dessert

Scatshop.com- Scat Dessert

Description:
    You can lick my ass but you cant fuck it. Look at it smoothly coming out. You must eat the delicious shit dessert that I feed you. Enjoy!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 194710.mp4
    File Size : 882.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:07
    Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2tfrienek5gn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fishnet Feet Scat LickingSmelling And Masturbating

Scatshop.com- Fishnet Feet Scat LickingSmelling And Masturbating

Description:
    I love wearing fishnets especially full body pantyhose without bottom. Im tempting you with my beautiful fishnets feet all around, show off front and and rear soles in doggy. I already poopy my butt hole which I dont shy to show you. I asking you that you wanna smell my feet and watch me being such a dirty girl who make them shitty and dirty? After lots of teasing coming one of the most sexiest part which is my beautifully huge poo on my soles. Im pushing out with some cracking noises this creamy super long snake. So heavy and sexy isnt it? Are you ready to watch me arousing you and smear this nasty shit on my fishnets feet? I smear by my feet then making even more mess on the floor to make sure my pantyhose feet just soaked in my shit. I did thick shit layer on feet. I lick my shit off and sniff them a lot. I ascertain how great smell has them and smell it over and over and grab a glass toy to spicy up our mood with some juicy wet pussy fucking. I spread wide my legs provide you a dirty feet view and just keep sniffing and licking off my poo while masturbating and squirting for you. Then I insert the toy in my ass and just fucking a bit more myself. I bet you cant take off your eyes of my dirty poo covered feet, and my pretty filthy face dont you? I also licking my shitty glass toy like a lollipop at the end. Do you wanna taste it too? I have no doubt. Hear me moaning, watch me licking my own poo and smell it a lot, having squirting orgasm and more. Enjoy it
    In the video I dont swallow any poo, I lick it a lot and spitting out.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20200426_122637-2.mp4
    File Size : 1339.47 MB
    Duration : 00:18:27
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wgm2hff9dpxg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Seven Shits So Special I Named Them

Scatshop.com- Seven Shits So Special I Named Them

Description:
    I made this video to be about the action of turds stretching and popping out and snaking out of my asshole. Watch me poo for 5+ minutes. Only a few 2 second shots of 4 of the piles in the toilet and 1 of toilet paper included, the video shows some piles but does not focus on that. This video is about the motion of shit out of my asshole. This was urgent, in the moment, spontaneous video, but I captured steady closeups of my shitting asshole. So close, you can almost smell it.
    These shit piles are so special I named each one as if they were a menu item. A 1 second title is in the video for each one.
    First dump is Thick Fat Smoothie with Crumbly Nuggets on Top (not as wet as a smoothie as in the drink, just using smooth to describe the texture of part of it)- this one is a must see beginning with a fat lumpy cluster of dark, fragrant, sticky little poop balls (because I ate mozzarella sticks lol) falling apart as they emerge from my massively expanded asshole, blending into a thick, smooth, tan almost foamy looking but still solid, long poop-snake. This bathroom visit is a combo of the 2, 3, and 4 on the Bristol Stool Scale Bristol Stool Chart.
    Second is Fast Juicy Plops. Satisfyingly smooth as each long turd slides out of my ass. Relatively firm, dark, poops that pop out of my ass, and a thin little poop squeezing out at the end. Bristol scale: Mostly 4, some 3 qualities.
    Third poop is Slow Sticky Chocolates with Yellow Bits. I believe those yellow things are corn. I had eaten tacos with corn. Bristol: 4-3
    Fourth is Thick Yellowish Paste. This sweet smelling ass-load is soft but difficult to squeeze out, you can hear me grunt in a whisper as I forcefully squish it out. Bristol: 4.
    Fifth is Flamin Hot Battering Ram. I could NOT hold this one back! Beginning with a hard, fat ball of dry sticky turds that stretches my ass wide, this thick, long dump blends in color as it slithers out of me, revealing the red of the Xxtra Flamin Hot Cheetos." You will love the wet noises this poop makes in my ass. You can see the red poop pile in the toilet. Bristol: 2, 3 and 4.
    Sixth poop is named Sticky Juicy Curved Rods. I remember the strong, complex, mysterious aroma of this shit that was held in for a day before finally releasing these long hard curving shit-rods while standing up. You need to hear the sound of these sticky dark shits as they make their way out of my anus. Bristol: 3 .
    The seventh shit is the Knobby Chain. This firm but bumpy collection of turds had a dark classic poop scent and sticky noises as it wound its way out of my hole. Bristol: Mostly 3.
    Buy this if you just wanna see a variety of juicy shit slide out of this asshole. See these shining, satisfying shits. Hear the sounds. Indulge in this intimate experience.
    Model:
    goddesslucy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 7-shits-so-special-I-named-them-March-2018-poop-compilation-1-final-edit.mp4
    File Size : 700.91 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 16.7 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 198 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/589cri800zrf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Under The Mistletoe

Scatshop.com- Under The Mistletoe

Description:
    Merry Christmas!
    My big, bouncing ass deserves kisses under the mistletoe and you will be giving them to me; shit and all!
    Model:
    MistressMystique
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gifts-By-The-Mistletoe-2.mp4
    File Size : 715.24 MB
    Duration : 00:07:25
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: