Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Filthy Scat Nun

Scatshop.com- Filthy Scat Nun

Description:
    Watch me as an innocent nun that turns bad i want to break all the rules in the worse kind of way and i want you to watch it
    I bend over showing you my ass before sliding them down and fucking my innocent arse with your dick Mmmm you like that.. Lets break another rule..
    I tell you to wank your dick
    I push out my dick and shit in my panties
    Now cum all over this nuns dirty little arsehole..
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2002211.mp4
    File Size : 1633.2 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:36
    Video : AVC, 16.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/f3ljtf84hv8i

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My Slave Dog Eat Shit

Scatshop.com- My Slave Dog Eat Shit

Description:
    Foot worship, boot fetish, face slapping, sniffing and shit eating. Perfect video showing how I use my slave regularly, making him eat my shit directly from my ass. He is hungry and clean my dirty sole with his tongue and eat all!
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 26131.mp4
    File Size : 786.51 MB
    Duration : 00:09:02
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/thacsjxfnh33

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Do You Like My Poop?

Scatshop.com- Do You Like My Poop?

Description:
    I have my scat slave lying beneath my feet, a smelly slut always ready to eat shit. He requested my presence. So I decided to make him suffer for me. I begin by allowing him some foot shoe worship. I wear expensive shoes, so he has been warned to do a good job of licking, and sucking on my stiletto heels. If he does a good job of his footworship, I will reward him by allowing him to eat my shit. Standing over him, I tell him to open his mouth and be ready for me. I lower my ass over his face, and relieve myself of a nice pile of my soft shit into his mouth. I watch as it fills his mouth and covers his face.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1952410.mp4
    File Size : 780.16 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:47
    Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1goc5jwtzvma

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Ass Worship Pt. 2

Scatshop.com- Dirty Ass Worship Pt. 2

Description:
    Kat oils herself down and turns you on with her body. She bends over and tells you that she wants you to use her shit as lube. While you try to hold a straight face, she notices that your getting bigger with her every word. After she gets you dirty" she bends down and tell you to clean up her ass while you jerk off. She plays with her ass and talks real dirty to you. She turns around and spits on your cock, adding more lube. You cant believe you are using lube from Kats ass to get off. You are so turned on and cant hold back any longer. Kat opens her ass up wide. She tells you how to cum using her shit as you eating her booty cleaning it all up for her.
    Model:
    MakeKatPurrrr
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DirtyAssWorshipPt2.mp4
    File Size : 796.14 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:53
    Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mvzhkc5urfkl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting For You Makes My Pussy Ooze Cum!

Scatshop.com- Shitting For You Makes My Pussy Ooze Cum!

Description:
    I know youre nervous because this is your first time playing with a girls shit but dont you worry, youre going to love it! I shit for you and eat some of my own poop for you to taste test-my shit is delicious! I know youre shy but you can smell, lick, and taste my shit, too I fuck myself, horny as I tell you how to enjoy my shit til my cunt is dripping and soaked with my girly grool and cum HARD <3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-ShittingForYouMakesMyPussyOozeCum.mp4
    File Size : 1424.71 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vd7qjjv7wjd0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Jerk To My Farts

Scatshop.com- Jerk To My Farts

Description:
    1920x1080 HD
    LOUD FARTING DIRTY TALK JOI
    I know how bad you want me to strip so you can stroke to my farts. My juicy, loud farts. You love how petite I am yet I fart so loud and so amazing. You love it even more when I am wearing absolutely nothing. I strip down and blast fart after fart. Spreading my asshole for you and talking real dirty. My farts are SO big and bubbly and they are going to make you cum so hard. You are going to shoot the biggest load slowly edging to fart after fart. I am going to rip fart after fart while giving you sexy gassy jerk off instructions until I make you bust a huge load for me. For my farts.
    Model:
    QuinnBrooks
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : JOIfartingQuinn2218.mp4
    File Size : 108.34 MB
    Duration : 00:08:30
    Video : AVC, 1 644 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/dwsqfheczlsp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks New Office FUNK!!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks New Office FUNK!!

Description:
    Lil Stink is back with more work clips!! She been putting in OT at her salon, which means her office and colleagues have to suffer the wrath of her ass on the bowl!! She begins with a few pee clips before returning with two ploptastic dumps!! Enjoy as she spreads nice and wide to push out a corn filled dump in the 1st , and Wet, soft load in the finale!! Four hot new clips as Stink Brings the FUNK!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-071818-2.mp4
    File Size : 777.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:08
    Video : AVC, 10.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bnzjpk330h73

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I fucking Love poo

Scatshop.com- I fucking Love poo

Description:
    So my man was out and I know how much he loves my shit so I decided since I needed to poop so bad I would record it then use my shit to write a nice little message on the bathroom wall. of course I didnt make it little !!! watch me spread my pussy and spray piss with the strength of a water hose then bend over and push out all my soft brown shit. I even give you a close up of the perfect brown color! then enjoy watching it being spread all over my bathroom wall! I may not be a very good artist but I think it turned out great!
    Model:
    Alicia1983june
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ilovepoo.mp4
    File Size : 944.78 MB
    Duration : 00:05:15
    Video : AVC, 25.0 Mb/s, 59.940 (60000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ml6ma1g5iam8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I toilet slave for my friend

Scatshop.com- I toilet slave for my friend

Description:
    Olga found a way to use me as toilet slave , she asked me to undress completely to keep on his feet, only stockings , and shoes , and sit on the bed . I sat on the bed and spread your legs , Olga came to me and lowered his head on my knee and started to caress me with your tongue , Yes I love when I lick pussy tongue , Olga had ginekologicheskoe the mirror she stood me in the cunt and extended it , and again began to caress between my legs , but that was only the beginning , Olga stood and turned to the camera ass , raised my dress and took a dump on me , on my chest was a lot of shit at first I did not understand what he wants to do with me Olga , Olga went to the toilet , and as his toilet, she chose me . Olga sat down beside me and began to smear shit on my naked body , I didnt realize my legs are inserted ginekologicheskoe mirror , Olga took a dump on me and now smears the shit all over my body , stomach , and pussy , Olga ordered me to shit on the bed , I begin to push my cunt even more reveals as it is inserted gynecologic speculum , thick poop out of my ass , I cant piss because in my cunt inserted gynecologic speculum , Olga turns it and out of my pussy fountain bursts of urine , thats a relief , Olga has asked me to get cancer on his knees , and she takes my shit in his hands and smears the shit on my ass , Im all in shits just fine I love when she uses me as his toilet . I some times take different poses to show you what the front and back Im all in the shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2246-2.mp4
    File Size : 977.28 MB
    Duration : 00:10:04
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jxgsg2xeav92

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Just Cant Stop Farting

Scatshop.com- Just Cant Stop Farting

Description:
    Ooh, babe, we have to get going! Theres no way I can miss this event honestly, Im not feeling that good though, are you sure we had our regular lunch? Im just feeling a little cramped Im sure its nothing, I can still power make itUurgh, another wave just hit. Ok, I can power through this. Oww.. Babe, can you get me some pepto bismol? Then Im gonna grab my purse and were gonna get going I get up to grab it and then a HUGE wave of pain crashes over me and I let out a nasty fart. Urhg! I beg you to get the pepto again and decide to try to push out some of these nasty farts before we have to get in the car.. but as I keep farting and farting, they just get worse and worse!!! I roll around in gassy agony nearly nonstop, farting loud, stinky farts until sharts come out my ass-and youre stuck in the bathroom too, I dont get any medicine for relief, Im just held hostage by my nasty, boiling farts!
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-justcantstopfarting-1.mp4
    File Size : 1301.55 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:09:13
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 136 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: