Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Holding & Edging My Poop

Scatshop.com- Holding & Edging My Poop

Description:
    You ever had to shit but holding it felt so good you didnt want to let it out?? Thats exactly how I felt in this video! I had already been holding it for about an hour continued to hold it in until I couldnt take it anymore!
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 96C8909D-D2E3-4C7D-9477-55FADD8DBB24.mov
    File Size : 416.33 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:07:45
    Video : AVC, 7 272 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 225 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qbfm8yahye9h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Goodness Graces Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo!!!

Scatshop.com- Goodness Graces Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo!!!

Description:
    This Month Marks my 3rd May on Scatshop!! If you must know, yours truly (meaning me the proprietor of this here juke joint!) ONLY liked natural toilet action when I started Ladies Keeping It Funky Four years ago elsewhere on the net. If you look at my original clips very few even showed poop coming out, let alone anywhere other than the toilet!!! But what I learned is I am not the only one that loves the ACT OF POOPING, NOT POOP ITSELF!!! I knew there was a fanbase that was just like me. There are TONS of scat lovers just like me that dont personally enjoy seeing women do something that isnt their natural everyday toilet routine. Sorry Pooping upside down and on all fours and plates aint for everybody. Myself included. Even the owner of Scatshop and I used to argue about what content would and wouldnt sell. I was right. I have consistently been in the top 10 pretty much all of the last two years. My content maybe a tad boring" in comparison to the other top 10 stores, but definitely representing for folks that like ladies that look like my ladies taking a shit the way we all do normally every day.
    As I have evolved on this site, so has the content. The EFRO content has increased trememendously. I will admit I got some offers I couldnt refuse that helped change my tastes and opinions. I went from not liking the site of poop until before the flush to having to see it come out in every clip. Then I got a few out the box" requests-or should I say off the bowl, lol. I realized I fucking LOVE these clips. It helps as I got bigger and better-the quality of the content also coincided with increase in the quality of the TALENT-I came from humble beginnings!! It didnt hurt that demand from other customers helped spark my interest. If you buy it I will see if they will make it! Some models can oblige, some cant. But every now and then you get lucky and meet one that covers ALL bases!!
    Grace is out to show she covers all bases!! After proving herself to be one of the queens of EFRO in my opinion ( I mean on Scatshop PERIOD-not Just Ladies Keeping It Funky!) she is out to catch the attention of my original base. Enjoy a nice set of natural toilet clips as she sits on the bowl and gives that old fashioned GPS action-thats grunting, plopping, and straining!! She even gets that sexy ass Georgia Peach of hers to moving in several scenes. But the focus here is enjoying a sexy woman in the ACT OF pooping, not the shit itself!! While she does show the end results, there is no scat shown coming out in any of these clips save a turtlehead in one scene. This is for my Natural and less hardcore toilet fetish folks. But there is no better model to show the evolution of LKIF than our hottest sensation!!! She truly covers all bases!! Enjoy the sites and sounds of her on the pot as she poops, poots, pees, and plays with her feet. Then enjoy as she puts that sexy ass of hers in motion as well!! In one month she has encapsulated everything this store has to offer-while also giving a glimpse into the future! With even a little extra for you feet lovers!! lol
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Goodness-Gracious-052617-1.mp4
    File Size : 511.97 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:18
    Video : AVC, 4 834 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/77hrzv53xq9p

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo!!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Beauty, Booty, and Boo-Boo!!

Description:
    When you see a Lil Stink Clip, she is a deadly combination of the three things listed in the Title!! She in my humble opinion is arguably the prettiest woman I have seen in this fetish. Then that ass..Oh my that ass!! I wish I was a tattoo artist every time I see that booty!! Last but not least, it is nothing more exciting the seeing those long snakes plop out that juicy ass!! Beauty, Booty, and BooBoo, very few have that combination! Four new FUNKY Lil Stink clips to add to your collection!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lil-stink-052416-1.mp4
    File Size : 1673.08 MB
    Duration : 00:11:43
    Video : AVC, 19.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gcu8v94g4zf8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our new adventures in jeans

Scatshop.com- Our new adventures in jeans

Description:
    You like watching me and my girlfriend shit and piss in your jeans , show you my wet pee jeans , take them off and show you my dirty ass and jeans , then again put the jeans back on your dirty ass from Govan pose for you and then show you my dirty ass . But about all under the order . I Carolina and Alice dressed jeans and went into the room , we first start posing for you in jeans , get cancer and each of us take turns their jeans and shows you his ass and clean jeans . After that we put his jeans back on your Asses and organize a demonstration jeans , Alice first shows you his jeans she walks in jeans across the room , then I walk around the room , and behind us Carolina . Then Carolina gets cancer on his knees and starts filling her pants with piss and shit , feet Carolina drains urine leaving its traces on my jeans Carolina , after Carolina it was my turn, I also got on my knees and started to piss and shit in my jeans , as my jeans are traces of urine on my feet dripping urine , and leaves traces on my jeans . Behind me came the turn of Alice , Alice on her feet filled my jeans with piss and shit , feet Alice drains urine into her jeans very large number of traces of urine . After we have filled jeans with shit and piss we take turns taking off our jeans and showing you our dirty Asses and dirty jeans from the inside . But its not like were all walking around the room with dirty Asses . We arrange for you a very hot show in jeans . If you like to watch how girls shit and piss in jeans as in their legs, dripping urine , we will remove your jeans and show you my dirty shit jeans, ass this video is for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7325.mp4
    File Size : 1425.71 MB
    Duration : 00:14:42
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/131wav2lvque

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- When You Eat My Shit Drives Me Crazy

Scatshop.com- When You Eat My Shit Drives Me Crazy

Description:
    So i was just going to bed then i got that grumble my arsehole twitched and i logged online and chose you to eat my raw shit.
    I show you the container and tell you how i love a guy eating my scat so bad and how it makes my pussy drip..
    I run my fingers over my pussy so you see how sticky it is before bending over and pushing out my raw shit into a containor that im going to mail to you
    I then go on to tell you what i want to see you do with it how to let it melt inside your mouth how to chew it how to swallow..
    Eating my the foods thats gone straight through me and then going straight into you is the most amazing thing any man can do for me
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : When-You-Eat-My-Shit-My-Pussy-Drips.mp4
    File Size : 766.92 MB
    Duration : 00:13:28
    Video : AVC, 7 792 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tymj5bvd3ray

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wetting Jeans Unaware

Scatshop.com- Wetting Jeans Unaware

Description:
    Watch me model my outfits for the day I start in dark grey jeans and model them while I pee them not mentioning it at all just like its the norm I change my tops and continue to wett them before changing into another pair of light coloured jeans..
    Showing you off my outfit of course while wetting at the same time..
    I show off my arse in my jeans and sit down in my puddle unaware talking about how my outfit looks
    Wetting is normal to me so why not ?
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Unaware-Peeing-Jeans.mp4
    File Size : 795.18 MB
    Duration : 00:16:45
    Video : AVC, 6 464 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/56ze4hkv51o5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our jeans are full of shit

Scatshop.com- Our jeans are full of shit

Description:
    We have not recorded a video for you in which we take a NAP and piss in jeans I suggested to my friends to do it and they agreed . I Carolina and Marina put jeans on their ass we first show you how the jeans sit on our Asses after the demonstration of jeans we take turns getting cancer on his knees and first take off each others jeans showing you their white clean ass and then we take turns taking a NAP and piss in jeans on our legs dripping urine leaving wet traces on jeans our jeans are filled with shit then we crawl around with cancer on his knees in jeans in which a lot of shit and urine . But at the end of the video we are standing cancer on his knees take off their jeans exposing their Asses and show you how much shit in our jeans and how dirty our Asses from shit .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0498.mp4
    File Size : 1244.82 MB
    Duration : 00:12:49
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3e1x59xsf3jp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Malaysias "Good Googety Moogly!" Plops and Splashes!!

Scatshop.com- Malaysias "Good Googety Moogly!" Plops and Splashes!!

Description:
    Malaysia is back with two more Rectum Rampage" clips!! I swear her turds just seem like the Aliens in the Aliens Movie just tearing out of her booty!! For such a tallk skinny Girl, this girl can really shit out some monsters!!! These two clips will have you saying Good Googety Moogly" Watching these booty Monsters Shoot out her Ass!! The noises she makes while shitting them out will blow your mind as well!! She aint acting like you see models in a lot of toilet clips! When you see the logs she lets off in her clips you will be feeling her pain as well!!! Nobody is putting out Booty logs like Malaysia right now!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Malaysia-052716.mp4
    File Size : 735.21 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:29
    Video : AVC, 9 687 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 113 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l33zdrleusbn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- shit out of the pussy and fucked (23)

Scatshop.com- shit out of the pussy and fucked (23)

Description:
    In this film, the hairy milf shits a huge poo sausage on her cock and he takes the huge poo sausage in his hand and stuffs it completely into the hairy sows cunt and she shits the huge pile out of her cunt again, horned by the hot shitting cunt he stuffs her all the shit in her cunt again and she poops again from her hairy cunt. Then her fucker can no longer hold back and turns the milf over and smears her from head to toe with her shit and then fucks her hard in different positions and swap horny chocolate kisses. have fun watching
    Model:
    Versauteschnukkis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mein-Film-teil-3.mp4
    File Size : 1001.92 MB
    Duration : 00:06:00
    Video : AVC, 23.2 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/khjly24co4xu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Shitting Out Winking Eye Monsters!!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Shitting Out Winking Eye Monsters!!

Description:
    Oh My!! Just when I though I have seen it all from Lil Stink, she amazes me once again!! Each year she seemingly steps her comfort and simultaneously her game up as well!! She has a brand new camera that I swear puts you damn near inside her asshole as she cranks out her best shitting clips ever!! I lie to you not this is quite possibly the best I have ever seen from her!! Enjoy over 10 minutes of all killer, no filter Peeing and ploppage!! Boy the turds that were coming out her ass in this clip!! Lil Stink produced the biggest Turds she has ever in any single clip!! 5 of the best clips from the most up close angle you have seen from her yet!!! This is my favorite Lil Stink Clip ever!! I was licking the monitor watching this scene!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lil-Stink-022516.mp4
    File Size : 1013.23 MB
    Duration : 00:10:31
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO: