Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Erotic show in a coat

Scatshop.com- Erotic show in a coat

Description:
    Three friends I Carolina and Marina decided to arrange for you an erotic show in a coat, we put a coat on our naked bodies . First, the video we take turns posing for you , unbutton coat showing you their naked bodies, take different poses . After demonstrating their bodies , we sit on chairs and begin to caress her fingers between her legs , we love to do it , each of us in turn pissing and shitting on a chair, and after the girls all went to the toilet, we smear the shit on your pussy and body .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0461.mp4
    File Size : 1421.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:14:38
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i1nftfyxf498

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- hurt like hell

Scatshop.com- hurt like hell

Description:
    I have very serious constipation. I have not been in the toilet for almost three days. Its too much I feel pain in the abdomen and intestines. There is too much in me. Everything gathered. I feel heavy. I go to the toilet but it is not easy. I push and push. Im sweaty and hurt like hell. But I did it A few bombs at a time.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : t000135small.mp4
    File Size : 615.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:52
    Video : AVC, 7 055 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hfxq3bwenp7o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Jeans Wetting While Dancing

Scatshop.com- Jeans Wetting While Dancing

Description:
    Watch me in light coloured jeans tell you i have a pee fetish and i love to dance while i wett them i put on my favourite song (Pee Pants) and dance while i pee my jeans.
    You watch them being soaked and i tell you you should me wetting your jeans too.. I continue dancing and dance on the floor in my puddle before pulling down my jeans and showing you my peed in panties and giving you an insight into how i got into wetting and when it first started
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jean-Wetting-Dancing.mp4
    File Size : 806.23 MB
    Duration : 00:17:44
    Video : AVC, 6 188 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/npzgyn5f4kpd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Three friends shit each other in the mouth

Scatshop.com- Three friends shit each other in the mouth

Description:
    We like to play with shit and throw dirty parties . Again I invite my friends Alice and Caroline . We put white mini skirts and white tops if there were clearly visible traces of shit . Carolina got cancer leaned down, I raised her mini skirt to show you her ass and Alice took a rubber cock and entered Carolina in between her legs and started to fuck Caroline in her pussy . I like to watch girls fuck each other , having played a little with Carolinas pussy, Alice introduced a rubber penis into Carolinas ass . Yes already it is time to develop holes my girlfriends . After playing with Carolinas ass, I asked Carolina to fill my mouth with shit . I opened my mouth and Carolina shot shit in my mouth and in my face . My body started to fall shit leaving traces . Carolina filled my mouth with shit and piss . Yeah I like Alice a rubber member pushes me shit deep into her mouth , then Alice and Caroline oblizyvaet rubber member who was shit . Now its my turn , I got cancer and my friends first introduced me a rubber cock between my legs and played a little with my pussy , after that girlfriends inserted me rubber cock in the ass , my ass loves when it enters the cock . I asked Alice to open her mouth, Alice opened her mouth , and I filled Alices mouth with shit and urine , mouth full of my girlfriend shit, on Alices white topic falling down shit leaving traces behind . Now its Alices turn, Alice got cancer I lifted her mini skirt and Carolina led Alice first rubber cock in pussy and then in the ass . One of our friends is Carolina hasnt set her mouth yet , I told Carolina now its her turn Carolina opened her mouth and Alice put a lot of shit in Carolines mouth , Alice didnt go to the bathroom for two days it was just gorgeous . Once Alice has filled her mouth Carolina shit I put a rubber member of Carolina in the mouth and started to shovel the shit deep into her mouth Carolina . Our mouth designed for us to use them as a toilet . We love to shit and piss in each others mouths . And we love it because were dirty girls .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7595.mp4
    File Size : 1295.54 MB
    Duration : 00:13:22

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5kk1oetopw5h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I shart (august edition)

Scatshop.com- I shart (august edition)

Description:
    I fart in your face with nice wet fartswhen suddenly I shart.
    oh nevermind Im gonna fart anyway but You-take a look at my dirty panties.
    Model:
    PaulieMaxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 23082017shart.mp4
    File Size : 834.06 MB
    Duration : 00:07:56
    Video : AVC, 14.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9v9vwaokal2d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tasty Shit! Cant Resist A Lick ;)

Scatshop.com- Tasty Shit! Cant Resist A Lick

Description:
    Rubbing my clit while enjoying my naughty butt plug, I dirty talk and tease about how much I love the feeling of being filled up my ass, how much I love everything to do with anal and anal play I fart a bit while playing with my butt plug, I like the smell then taste my plug I like the taste of my ass, too And whats in it
    Im not just feeling full because of my butt plug, babe we both know I can take way more than that in my ass But the feeling of playing with a toy when my ass is already filled with shit? Oof, thats such a DELICIOUS feeling <3 I poop out my butt plug over and over then I ground hog over and over again until I can_t stand it, then shit a nice thick, tasty shit I can_t help but have a taste, and another and another sucking shit off my fingers and swallowing
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-tastyshitcantresistalick.mp4
    File Size : 679.56 MB
    Duration : 00:15:38
    Video : AVC, 6 000 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/khs4qne0vkjo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Another "Weak" of Leaks!! The Great 8!!

Scatshop.com- Lil Stinks Another "Weak" of Leaks!! The Great 8!!

Description:
    Lil Stink is back with another great collection of public Peeing and Pooping clips. She comes with more than usual Eight Great Peeing and Pooping clips!! Enjoy as she slides in and out those tight jeans and props that juicy ass right in front the camera. Enjoy as that asshole opens wide to allow her soft serve to shoot right out in front the camera! The nearly 17 minute marathon is a site to behold!! She was busier than usual this week and recorded even more clips than she has recently. I swear its like that ass has only gotten bigger of the past year as that thing just sits so lovely!! I have never been more jealous of a tattoo than the one on her ass!!! A lot of the ladies have great tattoos, but no one has better artwork than Lil Stink!! Plenty of Peeing and Pooping action for fans of both in this marathon!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lil-stink-121715-2.mp4
    File Size : 1816.15 MB
    Duration : 00:16:36
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0rgx22dsf4m7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 3 Public Shits

Scatshop.com- 3 Public Shits

Description:
    Yep You read correctly.I compiled 3 separate public shits in one video.
    One of my loyal customers asked me to record myself shitting on a public restroom floor and I had to leave it there.
    I admit I was nervous and I did feel bad but I said fuck it".
    The first poop took place at a local McDonalds. I didnt order anything. The second shit was recorded the same day and took place at a restaurant called Pollo Tropical (if youre ever in Miami you should try it) The third poop was recorded on a different day but at the same McDonalds as the first &amp in the same stall.
    This experience was definitely a bit anxiety inducing &amp my heart was literally racing the entire time. Theres even a segment in this video where I discuss how I feel about what I had done.
    Each poop scene is followed by me walking outside and getting into my car so you know I did actually leave it there.
    Even though recording these scenes made me nervous it was quite exhilarating &amp I may be addicted. Look out for more public shit vids from me
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5D3ABB73-2E12-4CAD-B26F-E18D89CD0B67.mov
    File Size : 389.37 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:06:41
    Video : AVC, 7 905 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 226 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zsx6idr2tq9d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A big pile of shit in my pantyhose .

Scatshop.com- A big pile of shit in my pantyhose .

Description:
    I love to spoil different things , and this time is no exception . I entered the room I was wearing a light dress , I really wanted to use the toilet , I took off my dress and stayed in pantyhose Nude , at first I wasnt a big stream of urine , and then I turned to the camera ass and start filling my pantyhose shit . From my priests, released a large amount of crap and my room was filled with the aroma of shit .
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : M4H03670.mp4
    File Size : 740.9 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/smdhqfll8eor

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl Sharing Her Dirty SecretHuge Poo

Scatshop.com- Schoolgirl Sharing Her Dirty SecretHuge Poo

Description:
    Im a sexy schoolgirl. Wearing this sexy schoolgirl outfit. Under my skirt have a white and innocent cotton panty. I really wanna telling you something. This is my dirty secret and I never ever shared yet with anybody. Youll be the first one. Do you wanna being the first person who get to know of my secret? I know you going to undestand me because you also have some dirty fantasy in your mind. Well I love wearing cute cotton bikinis but I love more when I can shitting into my pants. I like is so bad when feel the warm poo covering my ass and filling my innocent panties. Is it wrong? Or is it so bad? Hm I guess its not that bad thing but other would say Im a very very bad and dirty girl because good girls doesnt shit theirselves. So ok I got it Im a bad and cheeky girl. I tease you and you get hard dont you?First peeing through on white bikini make it pee soaked. And then I pull off to half way and get a nice view to asshole. I have to shit for sure.Puckering my asshole and encourage you to take a sniff of my hole. I know you jerk off so just keep stroking yourself because I pull out a big big shit into my white panty. So big and coloring my pants. Then take it off and holding in my hands that huge shit, Im surprised as well. You can take it and do it whatever you want with. Sniff, smell, taste, anything. I show you my shit covered asshole and holding my poo on the same scene. You can cum if you want its up to you. But please keep my dirty secret and dont give out to anyone never ever.
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20180116_091930.mp4
    File Size : 648.3 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:14:45
    Video : AVC, 6 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: