Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smearing my warm shit on my body

Scatshop.com- Smearing my warm shit on my body

Description:
    Today i had a great time with myself and my shit in the bathroom.
    I had a load in me and decided i use it as a bodylotion. ?
    First i showed my sweet Ass and my tight Pussy in the camera touching a bit pushing my load a bit out and in-was really fun.
    Then i really needed to take a shit now.
    Pushing out a good load in a good close up followed by much Piss-i love that mix The smell and the consistency was great for smearing.
    My shit was laying on the bathroom floor and the piss was flowing in the tiles making it own way.
    I didnt thought it would be so much piss coming ot of me but i didnt mind and just sat in the piss.
    Beginning to put the warm fresh turd in the hands smearing it over my tits.I put a second turd between my Tits-a bit like a Titfuck.
    And at one point it escelated a bit. Not anymore on my tits as i planned before.
    I began smearing my chubby belly too my pussy. Accidently came a bit in my hair cause i got open hair today.
    Playing with my shit smeared body was so much fun. I felt so dirty sitting in my piss and smearing shit on my body it was for sure great
    And it was the first time for me to taste a bit my poop. You cant really see it i took a little hard piece of my poop and just licked with my tongue on it. I think there will be more of it soon. ?
    Anyway i made a pretty mess
    Have fun watching
    Lot of Love
    LucyScat
    Model:
    LucyScat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : BodyLotion.mp4
    File Size : 538.27 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:15
    Video : AVC, 6 002 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9rl183q55eso

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naomi Shoots Her Enema Turds Everywhere

Scatshop.com- Naomi Shoots Her Enema Turds Everywhere

Description:
    Lol. My friend Naomi never stops amazing me. She twerks alot in this video and sprays some hefty thick wet shits around her living room. Such a big mess to clean up there.
    Model:
    VOODOOVIXEN
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20180805_142948889.mp4
    File Size : 192.4 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:03:55
    Video : AVC, 6 731 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5tohygpvqmgp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolinas hairy cunt in all the shit

Scatshop.com- Carolinas hairy cunt in all the shit

Description:
    Carolina and Yana like to arrange a small but very hot show Yana offered Caroline to be her toilet Caroline agreed without hesitation Caroline sat down on a chair and placed her legs and began to show you her hairy pussy Yana touched her pussy with her hand and after caressing Caroline with her fingers Yana began to caress her pussy with her tongue. Yana loves to caress womens pussy and it gives her pleasure after caressing the pussy of Carolina Yana picks up shampoo and pours it on Carolines hair and begins to RUB them pussy Carolina all in shampoo and then Caroline says that he wants to toilet first Carolina explodes a great fantasy urine thats a jet Yana puts her mouth and Carolina pisses Yana right in her mouth after a Golden rain Yana puts her hands to the ass of Carolina and Carolina fills Yanas hands with shit after that Yana smears shit on Carolinas hairy pussy now Carolinas pussy is not only in shampoo but also in shit Yana starts caressing Carolines dirty pussy with her tongue how sweet Jan does it . At the end of the video Jan shits on Carolinas pussy and the girls pose for you .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1080.mp4
    File Size : 1224.16 MB
    Duration : 00:12:25
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2g2r20w91l0u

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Speculum Piss, Groundhogging Shit & Hard Fucking

Scatshop.com- Speculum Piss, Groundhogging Shit & Hard Fucking

Description:
    SCRIPT
    - Start out with some dirty talk sexy lingerie. Tell me what youve eaten the 24 hours beforehand.
    - Lay on your back, legs spread up in air, close up of speculum in pussy to open it up while peeing, show close-ups, fill the camera
    - Then lean forward on a chair or table, close up of ass filling up camera pooping onto floor, any chance for a little ground hogging too pls
    - Clean bumhole then a close up of you leaning forward on your feet or knees bouncing up down on the biggest dildo you can take, first in your pussy, then in your bumhole until you cum, then a close up of your gapingprolapsed bumhole
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-speculumpissgroundhoggingshitandhardfucking.mp4
    File Size : 1774.36 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:12:30
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 139 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xv0ztau09yfs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Multiple Jean Wetting While Dancing

Scatshop.com- Multiple Jean Wetting While Dancing

Description:
    Watch me Wet Jeans Multiple Of Times while dancing to music, I first wet my dark grey jeans and dance while I grind my hips and arse for you, I then re fill my bladder up before wetting them again while standing on other jeans and dance and wiggle my soaked jeans just for you
    Now for a denim pair I lay on my back with legs up and soak my jeans before dancing and pouring water over myself..
    Ive got to go out now I hope no one notices my wet jeans maybe my leather coat will disguise it.. Hmm
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Multiple-Jean-Wetting.mp4
    File Size : 1088.98 MB
    Duration : 00:24:28
    Video : AVC, 6 052 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qz4d3q3gknvl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tatiana and Alice in jeans

Scatshop.com- Tatiana and Alice in jeans

Description:
    Tatiana and Alice decided to have a little show for you in jeans girls wearing jeans on your ass then they have to pose for you showed you my perfect ass in jeans after the demonstration the girls take turns filming each other jeans and show you my pure white ass then girls take turns shitting and pissing in their jeans on their jeans remain wet traces of urine on their feet runs a stream of warm piss their jeans filled with shit the girls also take turns taking off each others jeans and show you their dirty ass and jeans again .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0928.mp4
    File Size : 1111.18 MB
    Duration : 00:11:26
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tyblvqu1z8w1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Malaysias Lift Off Logs!!

Scatshop.com- Malaysias Lift Off Logs!!

Description:
    Malaysias Is pushing forward in 2018-keyword: pushing! Man she was pushing out some more of the monsters Ive come to love and expect from her!!! Three clips, and over a bakers dozen minutes of constant monsters shooting out her ass!! She had to push so hard in these clips she literally had to lift off to get them out!! Malaysia told me she only poops every 2-3 days or so, so when she gotta shit-she gotta shit for real!! She has very few rivals amongst my ladies when it comes to who pushes out the biggest turds?"!! Right now its a two horse race between her and Goodness Grace!! Another Splacktackular set of clips from Malaysia!!
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Malaysia-021918.mp4
    File Size : 918.48 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:13:08
    Video : AVC, 9 653 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 117 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t04fmh9dumbp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Our shit on their bodies

Scatshop.com- Our shit on their bodies

Description:
    Alice and Tatiana decided to teach a lesson to Caroline and Olga they came up with an insidious plan in which they will first caress Caroline and Olga and when the girls are excited they use their bodies as their own toilet . In the room come Carolina and Olga girls sit on the sofa and Olga kisses Alice and Tatiana Carolina the girls begin to have lesbian sex Tatiana caresses the hairy pussy of Carolina and Alice pussy Olga playing with the pussy of her friends the girls take up rubber members and fuck Olga and Caroline first in pussy and then in the ass . After that the girls take turns shitting and pissing on their girlfriends Tatiana shits on Carolines ass and Alice shits on Olgas chest and pisses Olga in the mouth then Tatiana caresses Carolines anus with her tongue and Alice smears shit on Olgas body . As Tatiana smears his shit on the ass of Carolina .Two girls and all in shit but they are very happy that their friends used their bodies as their own toilet .
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1011.mp4
    File Size : 1026.52 MB
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 13.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p0dx1fjk0v2i

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit Facial

Scatshop.com- Shit Facial

Description:
    So I am addicted to the smell and taste of my shit. Today, I lay several turds and let them fall to the ground. Then I get down on my hands and knees and worship the load I just delivered. The smell is just so delicious and I start to salivate. Its so comforting when I stick my face into the warm and soft shit. I lick at it tenderly, then begin to put more and more into my mouth to really savor it. Its a pleasure to share this with you.
    Model:
    Juicy_Julia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ShitFacial.mp4
    File Size : 645.74 MB
    Duration : 00:05:48
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nk24b30icfgk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Snapchat Fart Compilation

Scatshop.com- Snapchat Fart Compilation

Description:
    Over 150 farts from my Premium Snapchat ! Some are clothed some are nude.either way, all of them are natural and not forced. If you love farts, you will not be disappointed!
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 02615762-169B-44F3-B822-FB5B51715AC9.mov
    File Size : 282.82 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:06:39
    Video : AVC, 5 727 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 212 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: