Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fatty Domme Pees On A Deck

Scatshop.com- Fatty Domme Pees On A Deck

Description:
    Here I am on a deck overlooking the golf course when I have to pee. Looking at the golfers I drop my panties halfway down and let my piss flow getting my panties soaked. I take them off and try to get you to sniff them before sitting down and try to get you to lick me clean.
    Model:
    ImYourFetish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Platinum-Peeing-At-The-Golf-Course.mp4
    File Size : 246.35 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:57
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s / 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 125 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/046c4ioy1sxh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Destroying My White Shorts

Scatshop.com- Destroying My White Shorts

Description:
    Look at my nice clean white shorts They wont be white for long I have to poop I have to poop so bad I can feel this huge load of shit in my ass Im so desperate to push it out Its going to burst out of my butt and destroy my white shorts
    Here it comes Theres no holding back Theres no stopping this shit from bursting out of my poophole and ruining my clean white shorts forever
    Ewww Look Look at all this poop Its a massive soft load Oh god Its smeared all up my butt crack Its all over my shorts These white shorts will never get clean again My filth has destroyed them forever Look at this huge mess I cant believe how much poop burst out of my butt and into my white shorts
    Enjoy
    Scat 798-Destroying My White Shorts
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : destroyingmywhiteshorts.mp4
    File Size : 1296.12 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:29
    Video : AVC, 21.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/30sukr5mvcqi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bloody Finger Licking Shitty Dildo Play Body Worship

Scatshop.com- Bloody Finger Licking Shitty Dildo Play Body Worship

Description:
    I wear a sexy transparent peach colored top on. I also have undie on. I start with lots of sexy talk and showing off my body tease you with my perky tits make my nipples hard and asking you to worship my beautiful body. Can you do that to me? I wanna hear from you why do you really love watching me my firm and sexy body why are you craving to get more and more of me while you worship me and every inch of me. Touching myself which make you hard am I right? I dont tell you to jerk but for sure you got the feeling please yourself. I encourage you instead. Be dirty and naughty as I am. I love hearing you worship me. Not really when I want whenever you want. I guide you through on my body parts which I want you to worship and show love. Shower me in your love and you get rewards. I have to pee as well and Telling the truth I am on my period which mean bloody pussy fun but its a mild one. First of all I have to pee the I brought 2 glass to fill them up. Clear close view to 2 glass of my warm pee. Lets get naughty then and I soak my fingers in pee then let dripping pee drops directly to my mouth and taste it. Great taste have it I repeat this few times then decide to insert my fingers deep into my pussy and make it bloody then lick it off. Smudge some blood on it and taste it. I also sniff and lick the menstrual pad a bit. I love being on my period even if its mild but smell and taste of my blood its just good. Well I wouldnt like to tell you to worship me and being good to me then you can get more of me. I have a dildo and penetrate to asshole. At the beginning didnt feel have to poo or not but dildo play make me shit. I make shitty dildo close up. Dirty gaping asshole and stinky shit covered dildo. Keep playing and pooping a cute one then encourage you about cum. Yes I give you permission to cum. In the video you get menstrual pussy view finger licking pee tasting dildo anal fun and pooping with sexy and some dirty talk. But the main point is worship me Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0834.mp4
    File Size : 1635.36 MB
    Duration : 00:22:32
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6jd26ektirju

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Yana upside down pissing and copro Olga

Scatshop.com- Yana upside down pissing and copro Olga

Description:
    Dear our forfeits fans and those who have just joined. We are pleased to present our work with Olga. In this video I stand upside down and my ass is up and my head is on the floor. My hair is loose and it will be wrapped. Olga srt on me and pisses on my body on my cunt and clit. Urine spreads down my body and my hair becomes wet from urine and shit because poop is also washed off with urine. Olga srut and pisses a lot. She also smears poop on my clit with her tits. Then I also write to myself the urine gets on my face and in my mouth. My ass at the top and so shit. Shit comes out and lays around my anal hole with a round little ball))) Olga again smears shit on my pussy and clit then takes a rubber phalos and fucks my ass. It is very beautiful to look at the video my hole is at the top and you will see everything very well how everything is happening and what Olga is doing to me. Then Olga takes the camera in hand and shows you very close my wet hair in the urine and shit and me lying on the floor ass up. We hope that you will appreciate our work and will stay with us for a long time. We love you and appreciate your attitude towards us
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1696.mp4
    File Size : 939.4 MB
    Duration : 00:09:41
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sebxutn3cetc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- piss and shit consumption

Scatshop.com- piss and shit consumption

Description:
    I want a cup of coffee and I order my pathetic toilet slave to make me one and bring a glass for himself. I have a plan for his glass off course and it is not water. So when he arrives I tell him it is time for him to taste my precious champagne. I fill up a big glass and make him drink every drop. When he is done I fill it one more time again with a clear message to drink everything
    But I have more for him he also need to eat so I have him lay down on the floor. I make him smell his source of food and I smother him with my pussy. I make sure his mouth is wide open and push several pieces into his toilet mouth. When I am done I make it clear that he need to eat it all He should consider it a privilege eating form my Princess body When he have consumed all the shit I make him clean my ass and smell to make sure it is clean
    Model:
    mikadoshop
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : piss-and-shit-consumption.mp4
    File Size : 689.69 MB
    Duration : 00:10:27
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pcr1jtribofh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Fiber Lady Is Back

Scatshop.com- The Fiber Lady Is Back

Description:
    The Fiber Lady makes sure she gets several cups of fiber every day Which makes her turds terribly huge and yummy when spread across your teeth and lips. Today she walks in with her pretty dark dress and looks around before trying to dry-push the shit out of her hole. The square tip of the shit meant that she had been holding it in while seated and now her belly is going to explode with the length of shit shes been holding in. The first section squelched against the walls of her rectum loudly releasing silent farts that smelled of coffee and meat. The thick shit curved outward like a serpent but did not break making her anus heavier as it tried to drop the rest of the log. When the first part broke off the Fiber Ladys anus expanded twice its size to ease out the rest which now smelled like proper innards. The rest of the log smoothly ribboned into fat pile on the toilet and stank powerfully.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0519-fm.wmv
    File Size : 97.17 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:48
    Video : VC-1, 1 536 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/atpk8n7m3xbo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pvc pants fill and bound tits smear

Scatshop.com- Pvc pants fill and bound tits smear

Description:
    In this video I take two huge pisses one outdoors and one over bath . I then put on my pvc pants and take a huge poo in them . I then drop them and play and smear my messy hot load .
    On the second shit of the day video I have my big bursting boobs bound tight and going purple in colour before I force out my big sloppy poo into my knickers then covering my boobs in my creamy hot stinky shit x enjoy I did
    Model:
    UkKinkykatiescat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3186.mov
    File Size : 43.01 MB
    Duration : 00:00:44
    Video : HEVC, 7 883 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gdhgmmafc6lo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poopy Pumpkin Pie

Scatshop.com- Poopy Pumpkin Pie

Description:
    Do you love pumpkin pie as much as I do? I love the the creamy pumpkiny taste Every fall I start to crave the taste of pumpkin pie But this fall I though of a way to make that delicious pumpkin pie taste even better Im going to poop on it Oh yes Im going to make that pie extra dirty by adding a filthy stinky topping Watch me squat over my pie and start to push my butthole out My pee burst out of my pussy Im peeing all over my pumpkin pie Oh yes Now its time for my poop Watch as I force my smelly shit out of my ass and onto my pie Look at that nasty shit My pie looks so good I think I want to taste it I wonder how good this pie tastes covered in my piss and poop I love talking dirty to you and telling you how good it smells and tastes Do you want to try my poopy pumpkin pie?
    Enjoy
    Scat 793-Poopy Pumpkin Pie
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : poopypumpkinpie.mp4
    File Size : 948.12 MB
    Duration : 00:05:45
    Video : AVC, 22.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t7iqrbbhiuw3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Queen of the fountains

Scatshop.com- Queen of the fountains

Description:
    I love to be in bed as long as possible to have a lot of fun for my favorite things like masturbating having big things in my butt eating my shit and do some gorgeous water sports.
    Model:
    NoraNature
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3537.mov
    File Size : 444.39 MB
    Duration : 00:08:09
    Video : HEVC, 7 508 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 93.5 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vzhcf5kk3vf1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Roast Dinner With Giant Log

Scatshop.com- Roast Dinner With Giant Log

Description:
    Watch me set the table for you and pour you some wine after your hard day at work ive made you the perfect roast dinner but i forgot your favourite yorkshire puddings so i decide to add my own topping I climb onto the table and first sprinkle it with pee gravy before pushing out a giant big log
    Mmmm now its ready for you i show it close up then feed you 3 mouthfulls I want all this gone by the time im back understood?
    We dont want any food going to waste now do we
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Roast-Dinner-With-Giant-Log.mp4
    File Size : 574.62 MB
    Duration : 00:11:41
    Video : AVC, 6 707 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream