Pro User

Oct 2016

After holding it for two days, I cant keep it in any longer. This video has me talking and grunting as I let out a three day load. Great audio, with everything from heavy breathing and panting to a nice crackling sound as the huge turd slides out
    Models: PorcelainCouple

Duration: 58 s 538 ms
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 69.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

i dance and poop in tight leggins, after it show dirty ass and poo, sit down in pooped leggins and make my ass more and more dirty, and then take leggins of and smear my body with it all
    Models: nastygirl

Duration: 3 min 29 s
    Size: 751 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

so I go into detail of how I got into scat and why I love it. followed by a nice shit on a plate for your dinner I shit and I think thats it but no i have to go again
    Models: scatnaughtynicole86

Duration: 11 min 3 s
    Resolution: 480 x 800
    Format: MPEG-PS
    Size: 326 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

9 minutes cant stop shitting and peeing! Covering little man with shit like your face! In sexy boots and black satin panties teasing!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 855 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Let me tell you how long i had been holding this pee in quite a few hours!! I love knowing you are watching me in times like these. I play with my pussy a bit before finally getting the release i had been waiting for
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to shit so bad! Why is my friend taking sooooo long in the bathroom!
    I am beyond desperate! I can feel my asshole opening up! There is a massive load threatening to explode out of my asshole! I bang on the door and beg for her to let me in! I am begging and crying and pleading! Please, please let me in! Im going to shit in my pant! My jeans will be ruined and Ill get shit everywhere!
    I cant help my ass from opening up and farting! Then a turd escapes my ass! Ugh! I just shit a little in my jeans! I reach into my pants and pull the turd out! Oh god! Let me in! I just shit in my pants!
    10 minutes layer and she still hasnt come out of the bathroom! I cannot hole it anymore! My anal sphincter is not strong enough to hold back this massive wet load of shit! I explode in my jeans! A gigantic mess of shit and piss pours into my jeans! Eww! I cry! Please! Let me in I just shit in my jeans!
    I pull my jeans off! There is still shit stuck between my ass cheeks! I pull it out and look at my destroyed jeans! There is shit everywhere! On my ass, my legs, my pussy, all in my ass crack, and now on my floor!
    How humiliating that I just shit my jeans! Why couldnt she just let me into the bathroom!?!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 398 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me do a little pee dance” before letting it all flow out into the tub This is a rear view video so you will be watching me pee from behind
    Models: SexyScatForYou

Duration: 1 min 17 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Missed me and my dumps? ;O) Here is a collection of some of my shits from the past 5 months or so. If you like more or less natural style shitting, these are for you!
    7 scenes, 14min30sec
    1. First 2 scenes: shitting 2 big dumps into a bag on the floor after eating 3 or 4 7-11 hot dog cheese toasties the night before LOL
    2. Next 5 scenes of me in the morning waking up (not glamorous LOLLL yikes!) showing you the inside of my dirty underwear, then dropping loads either standing up or leaning on my bed :O)
    ***I am very busy and often do not have time to reply to all the messages I receive, I apologize! Thank you for your messages though, enjoy my video!***
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 14 min 30 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Goddess Panther is seductively teasing you with her leather outfit and big and messy load in her diaper and plastic pants.
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 22 min 48 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Im out in the woods all alone or so I hope! 🙂
    I get so horny sometimes that I have to keep a dildo with me at all times!
    Do you want to watch me fuck my dirty asshole until my toy comes out brown with my shit!?
    Mmm! Its such a pretty toy all covered in shit! Its time to lick it clean! Watch me lick all my fresh delicious shit off my pretty glass toy! I love getting my toys all nice and dirty! Then I love to lick them clean and pretend that its your cock Im licking clean!
    I fuck my asshole and get it covered in shit twice! Each time I lick my shit off my toy! Then I cum so hard from fucking my asshole with the taste of my fresh sit on my lips!
    Happy scat girl out in the woods!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 583 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information