Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Holding and Edging 4

Scatshop.com- Holding and Edging 4

Description:
    This one was good
    I held and edged this poop for a while today. Before I recorded this video I had already been holding it for an hour. At one point I wanted to say fuck it" but I stayed strong and held this shit long enough to give you another masterpiece.
    I couldnt fart in this video without having a potential accident BUT I did talk you through everything I was going through while holding this shit.
    At the end I was happy to get this massive load outit was pretty painful. Hope you enjoy let me know if you love it.
    Model:
    Glamourpussyy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16F7ADC5-49DA-4B78-A659-974637584537.mov
    File Size : 798.39 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:18:14
    Video : AVC, 5 988 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/258jxopqnt52

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- poo desperation: Shit on leather jacket

Scatshop.com- poo desperation: Shit on leather jacket

Description:
    Im at my friends house. Unfortunately the lounge door handle has come off at the other side of the door and Im stuck at her house alone I phone her and ask how long shes got going to be. A whole hour I need to go to the toilet I hang up and try to distract myself I walk up and down Stick my fingers up my arse and try to push the turd back up. I try sitting on the couch and play candy crush I cant concentrate I Google how to hold my poo Apparently I need to clench my arse cheeks I try but its no good Its coming out I phone my friend again to try and hurry her along. In the end I have an idea My friend is so houseproud and if I poo anywhere in the room shell kill me Problem solved I take off my leather jacket and place it on the coffee table Ill just throw it in the bin when I get out Nice satisfying shit
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Poo-on-biker-jacket.mp4
    File Size : 545.27 MB
    Duration : 00:13:05
    Video : AVC, 5 627 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/grqcz3pthhfp

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit Into Slave Pants

Scatshop.com- Shit Into Slave Pants

Description:
    Today we decided to have some fun. Slave panties are so tight now they will turn brown. Yes its so nice to relax to fool around. You can see a warm sticky shit oozing out of BBW ass come down into the slave pants its so nice. And its delicious smell no toilet slave can resist drooling. Its so tasty fragrant and fresh Enjoy
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 29158.mp4
    File Size : 709.74 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fl3g7t2sozo4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naughty Girl Playing With Period BloodTasteLick

Scatshop.com- Naughty Girl Playing With Period BloodTasteLick

Description:
    Do you know which day is today? Well today is the first day of my period. Hurray We both were waiting for this special day to being kinky and naughty I describe how I feel myself and how felt before few days in PMS days. My tummy bloated and have menstrual cramps also my tits were puffy. But I love being on my period because I feel myself more sexy. And do you know what else I love. When you worship me on these days. I need some take care by your part and kindness. I please you to smell my bloody pad and be nice and worship my period body. I have a little surprise and this thing new to me because in my pussy I inserted before I started to record a menstrual cup to collect some of my fresh blood. I take it out a bit hardly but got it then collected only a little bit of during half an hour or so. How bad you wanna taste my pussy this time? I finger slightly myself and encourage you to lick me and I lick off some fresh blood from my finger. I have to pee so I filling up 2 glass and then adding 1 drop of my blood into and taste it. I swallow few times my warm pee. Its like a tea. I grab my fave glass plug and insert it close to you and rubbing on pussy also make it dirty with blood and encourage you to lick clean. I want not only to worship me taste me and my fluids. Before butt plug make me shit I dripping the blood from the cup to my tongue and coloring it for red then repeat it and its all gone from. How bad you want copy me and taste it? I turned to kinky did I? Then lets play a little bit more this this glass toy and release some nasty poo. Before you going to cum I tease you with playing around with poo covered toy in my ass and telling you to cum for me because you deserve it. This video its a kinky and naughty period play fun. Enjoy it
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1017-1.mp4
    File Size : 1555.49 MB
    Duration : 00:21:26
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bg93m5aymx6o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty poo play and smear

Scatshop.com- Panty poo play and smear

Description:
    Its been a busy day for me and I have finally getting home. Im telling you all about my day and then I realize that I need to go to the toilet. Only its so cold I decide that instead of going to the toilet im just going to do it in my panties instead I decide I dont want to get poo all over my clothes so I do a sexy striptease for you. Then I brace in the doggy style position and fill my light coloured panties with poo. I then take them off show you the poo and then smear myself in it.POV as I do my arse cheeks and hole) Disgusted with myself and knowing you are wanking and loving it I head off to the shower telling you to come in when your done. ( Full face)
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Smear.mp4
    File Size : 229.25 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:07:29
    Video : AVC, 4 078 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vyir8klu1qjj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Looser P3

Scatshop.com- The Looser P3

Description:
    Lady Missy it does not matter if the toilet slave has already swallowed so much shit. Simply shits again. The slave lies on the ground. His whole face is full of shit. Never mind Lady Missy puts the toilet paper directly on his face. Mistress Michelle pees on top. Then Lady Missy has the idea to stuff the whole rest of shit in the mouth of the slaves.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : the_loser_p3_hd.mp4
    File Size : 324.37 MB
    Duration : 00:12:56
    Video : AVC, 3 342 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3wearhg7wq1e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Let Me Feed You My Shit

Scatshop.com- Let Me Feed You My Shit

Description:
    Watch me push out a massive load of shit Look at how big and beautiful that poop is Its marbled too Lighter brown shit mixed with darker poop You want to taste it? Can I feed you my shit? Yes I see how excited youre getting. You want to eat my fresh tasty shit out of my hand. Let me feed you. Listen to me tell you how to taste it how to lick it how to chew it up and swallow it all Oh yes you dirty shit eater Let me feed you my amazing shit
    Enjoy
    Scat 830-Let Me Feed You My Shit
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : letmefeedyoumyshit-1.mp4
    File Size : 915.19 MB
    Duration : 00:13:57
    Video : AVC, 8 973 kb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d6u4pjzc2k7s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- British Filthy talk with holding

Scatshop.com- British Filthy talk with holding

Description:
    Oh the British Known for their love of tweed and pearls I may have the pearl earrings but they broke the mould with me I am a self confessed filthy dirty scat whore I enjoy holding my shit and fantasise about you fucking me up my shit pipe and forcing it back up What would the queen say ??? Im a stubborn bastard Ill hold it and hold it Listen to my farts Are you a fart sniffer ? I love smelling my stinking filthy dirty farts Id love you to come and rim my dirty arsehole soaking with sweat as i hold my log in This shit has been baking for quite some time I eventually let it out and catch it in my hand Its a nice nobbly one firm but flexible Listen as i talk to it and sniff it Listen as i chastise it Until next time Thanks for watching me turn one out
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : British-filthy-talk-.mp4
    File Size : 636.03 MB
    Duration : 00:15:16
    Video : AVC, 5 626 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t8qy5duesc3t

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth

Scatshop.com- Creamy shit the gift for toilet mouth

Description:
    The view of the descending ass on the mouth and face of the slave is fascinating. My girlfriend beckons hairy crotch toilet slaves. They look like rabbits from below at her chocolate eye of the anus and obediently open their mouths letting in the creamy shit. Ladys shit is a gift for a slaves. The shit of Mistress tastes like the sweetest treat in the world. A soft enveloping mass of shit fills the mouth of the toilet slave and he flies to nirvana from happiness. Are you ready to open your mouth and serve as a living toilet
    1. Let creamy shit slide in your mouth
    My girl friend is very hairy. She has a hairy cunt legs armpits. She loves to use the mouth of toilet slaves as a full toilet forcing they to drink urine and eat her shit. A strong stream of urine hits directly into the toilet splashing. Her ass shrinks giving out more and more soft fragrant shit. She fascinates lures you shit-eaters its so magical that you want to insert your tongue into her ass and let the creamy shit slide right into your mouth. Oh Yes she loves to shit in her mouth she cums from it gets the strongest orgasms.
    2. Open mouth Ill piss and shit in
    I had to go home not to waste the urine and shit. I have a delicious hairy pussy. Open your mouth Ill piss in it without taking off my underpants. Now theyre wet they smell like piss they smell my pussy. Wash them in your toilet mouth later. Now get ready I want to shit open your toilet mouth. Yes what bliss. My shit is so soft and creamy it just slides in your mouth. Yes take more fill your fucking mouth with my cream shit. And dont forget when you swallow lick my ass clean. Brush your tongue deeper penetrate my ass.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Creamy-shit-the-gift-for-toilet-mouth.mp4
    File Size : 1286.7 MB
    Duration : 00:15:30
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ow5g8d0hone8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The ULTIMATE MiaRoxxx experience Part 2

Scatshop.com- The ULTIMATE MiaRoxxx experience Part 2

Description:
    No need to say more Hard dirty pee poo anal cum One of my most favorite clips ever &lt3 &lt3 &lt3
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12.mp4
    File Size : 287.61 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080 @ 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:52
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: