Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wanted lot of shit slut get it

Scatshop.com- Wanted lot of shit slut get it

Description:
    This shit-eater Angela asked and fantasized wanted a lot of shit. Hell get it today. Ill stuff his mouth with shit Ill fill his ass with shit. Ill fuck him in the mouth and in the ass right in the shit. Today he is full of shit he is shit. I and my slave girl Angie fed him shit.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Wanted-lot-of-shit-slut-get-it.mp4
    File Size : 647.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:15:19
    Video : AVC, 5 712 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2zcneosc2az3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bride Toilet Slavery For Groom

Scatshop.com- Bride Toilet Slavery For Groom

Description:
    Watch me just married im so excited. Your finally mine baby
    They say the wedding night is where the magic happens well tonight i promise you it will..
    Just Its going to be a little different
    When your married the wifes job is to make sure her husband is well fed well im going to do exactly that..
    Only difference is i wont be cooking anything as my ass does all that for me.
    Done panic were married now you want to make your wife happy right?
    I make you watch while i lift up my wedding dress and fill my panties with a hard load of shit Im going to have you eating my dirty smelly shit load
    I peel off my shit filled panties and make tell you to sniff lick smear all over your dick and eat it.
    Swallow Your wifes dirty shit
    I Say Name In This
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Bride-Toilet-Slavery.mp4
    File Size : 1011.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:19:10
    Video : AVC, 7 206 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ba4uvs0201wg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit From My Ass And Panties

Scatshop.com- Eat Shit From My Ass And Panties

Description:
    Do I spoil my slave by sharing something this intimate with him? Perhaps I am Im just a very nice person.
    As a woman I know all too well how intimate it is taking a shit in your panties. Its something very special and I decided my property Devoted Sub is such a good slave Ill reward him. I gave him the ultimate gift. I let him keep his face close as I took a very soft &amp nasty shit right into my panties.
    I showed him affection by allowing him to pull of my shit filled panties and letting him eat the soft shit stuck in my asshole &amp between my ass cheeks. Its such a huge honor for a male slave getting his mouth into a womans shit smeared bottom to eat it out and lick it clean for her. But it didnt stop there.
    I gave him the ULTIMATE gift I let him eat &amp swallow my load of nasty &amp soft shit right out of my panties for the world to see
    Watch from two angles how he takes one bite after another out of my shit show you it on his tongue and then chew and swallow it in full view of two cameras just for you It was taken with two cameras so you can enjoy a perfect view of my shit and see for yourself he really swallows every one of the multiple bites.
    If you like seeing a man eating &amp swallowing a womans shit this clip is a must have for your swallowing collection xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-Shit-From-My-Ass-Panties.mp4
    File Size : 417.74 MB
    Duration : 00:12:31
    Video : AVC, 4 494 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1pyxlflsakl6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cuckold toilet bitch-Cuckolding POV

Scatshop.com- Cuckold toilet bitch-Cuckolding POV

Description:
    Hes fucked your woman and now hes gonna drag you down even further into degradation. Your a wimpy little cuckold and your not strong enough to say no or stand up for yourself Were gonna use your mouth as our toilet from now on. Every time we need to use a toilet it will be you we call on. Now get on your knees and open your mouth for us so that we can fill it up. Swallow it all bitch and dont make my new lover angry or hell beat you up hell smash you face in HAHAH What a fucking loser
    Model:
    DPproductions
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : CPOV-07.-Cuckold-toilet-bitch.mp4
    File Size : 206.99 MB
    Duration : 00:06:17
    Video : AVC, 4 347 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zu6foy6wv433

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Black Lingerie And BBC In AssScat Licking

Scatshop.com- Black Lingerie And BBC In AssScat Licking

Description:
    I love my new black and lacey lingerie set on. I tease you and modelling in them turn around to show you my body. I ask you raw about You wanna fuck me? Heres my ass jut grab it and take me from behind. I push my ass to you face and tell you that 'Make my ready ass for your dick I slide my fingers to excite it then 2 and tasting my ass juices. I ask you to do the same and its a straight way to make you even more harder. On the other hand I need to pee so I pee on you a lot then I suck my dildo pretending thats your dick. I need your dick give it to me. Standing I bend over and realize how big is your dick in my ass. I start to fuck myself nice and slow. Stretching my pretty hole. I make poopy the dildo and then taste it just as would be your dick. I get back to anal play for a bit then try to decide where should I release my poo onto your cock or into my panty. Lets poo in my lacey bottom. I push out a sticky stinky poo leaking down on the edge and its just drive you even more crazy to get my ass. I encourage you to fuck me while I play with my dirty dildo release wet and loud farts while dildo myself and tell you to cum in my butt. Then like a nasty girl licking off some scat of the dildo and asking you how does it feel when I suck the dirt off your dick like that? Dirty fun with a nasty blonde have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2059.mp4
    File Size : 1273.29 MB
    Duration : 00:17:34
    Video : AVC, 9 998 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fz8jz2o2o1yt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- beginning of the path toilet slavegirl

Scatshop.com- beginning of the path toilet slavegirl

Description:
    My slavegirl this bitch will do everything for the attention of her mistress. Its started Ill teach her eating the shit make her my toilet.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : New-toilet-slave.-The-beginning-of-the-path-1.mp4
    File Size : 323.99 MB
    Resolution : 720x400
    Duration : 00:22:25
    Video : AVC, 1 903 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 112 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/67xdl5ex8cu6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.2

Scatshop.com- The Toilet gets his just Deserts Pt.2

Description:
    Enjoy Part 2 of Mistress Taylors The Toilet gets his just Deserts".
    Much more toilet fun in this part my naughty dears as both Mistress Erika &amp Mistress Taylor proceed with his verbal humiliation as well as delivering their Mistress Truffles onto this most deserving human toilet.
    Model:
    MissJuliaTaylor
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toiletgetspt2.mp4
    File Size : 149.41 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:12
    Video : AVC, 4 788 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7iwf73x0v4zf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick My Shitty Ass Clean

Scatshop.com- Lick My Shitty Ass Clean

Description:
    I just pushed out a huge smelly load of shit It got my asshole covered in poop Its all over my shithole and all over my ass crack I need my human toilet paper to lick my filthy ass clean. Get your face in my ass crack and start licking You clean up every bit of the shit thats covering my ass Get your tongue deep in my shithole Suck that nasty shit out of me Yes youre such a good ass cleaner. See I dont need toilet paper not when I have you Im going to start calling you toilet paper Lick my shitty ass clean toilet paper clean my filthy shithole
    Enjoy
    Scat 738-Lick My Shitty Ass Clean
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lickmyshittyassclean.mp4
    File Size : 1369.01 MB
    Duration : 00:08:13
    Video : AVC, 23.1 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/y1f1lwlf8gd6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Chikas Fetid Yellow ANACONDA

Scatshop.com- Chikas Fetid Yellow ANACONDA

Description:
    Chika has a thing for waiting for the last minute before rushing to the toilet to do her business. I watch her hurry from the outside barely able to get her soiled panties down (shes shit on them again) and positioning her round butt over my face. I love her heart-shaped butt but the true prize is in the center: her crowning glory of an anus. A mans fist could fit in there and it could easily eject a turd the size of a puppy. Chika likes giving birth to turd puppies. But today the massive head of her turd shows that shes about to give birth to a yellow ANACONDA a foul-smelling thing that smells like fetid yogurt and bad meats. Her fart covers the entire toilet and I taste the air for its perfection. She squirms before pushing out the large yellow shit from her bowels. The shit squelches as it is pinched before rolling stickily down my my face and into my mouth.
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0503-fm.wmv
    File Size : 87.11 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:07:00
    Video : VC-1, 1 536 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qxf02wqi922h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal Scat Masturbation

Scatshop.com- Anal Scat Masturbation

Description:
    My hairy pussy and asshole are in need of some pleasure. I start by fucking my pussy with a dildo and put and anal hook into my asshole. Then I get myself nice and lubed up before fucking my asshole with a dildo nice and hard. You get a view of my whole body but my asshole is close-up being fucked by my dildo. After fucking myself hard for a bit I pull the dildo out and its covered with shit. I slide it back in and fuck my asshole with the shitty dildo back and forth Featuring Ellie Boulder anal masturbation scat poop dildo toy anal hook pussy play ass asshole ass fucking
    Model:
    ellieboulder
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Anal-Scat-Masturbation-COMP.mp4
    File Size : 94.58 MB
    Duration : 00:08:00
    Video : AVC, 1 483 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: