Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- It feels so good to shit in pants

Scatshop.com- It feels so good to shit in pants

Description:
    Today I decided to have some fun. My silk white panties are so tight now they will turn brown. Yes its so nice to relax to fool around. I can feel my warm sticky shit oozing out of my ass spreading in my crotch its so nice. And the smell no toilet slave can resist drooling. Its so soft fragrant fresh
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : It-feels-so-good-to-shit-in-pants.mp4
    File Size : 225.47 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:02:49
    Video : AVC, 11.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ztbdu2o9enfh

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Jean and panty poop

Scatshop.com- Jean and panty poop

Description:
    We are having a relaxing evening indoors. Weve had a good few drinks. I pick up the whisky to refill my glass then hesitate. I seem distracted worming around. When questioned i say i am tired and hot. Suddenly i stand up. Then i turn around and fill my jeans with pee and poop. I wasnt sure how you would react at firstIm judging by your boner your happy
    I squash the jeans and panties against my skin before taking them half way down and masturbatingTelling you about the time when we were out before and I wanted to do it but didnt have the guts.. I cum then invite you upstairs to come and clean me up ..
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fill-fetish-.mp4
    File Size : 455.62 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:56
    Video : AVC, 5 628 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ia8mkqc8h8ae

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Three asses slide

Scatshop.com- Three asses slide

Description:
    Hello to all our beloved friends. The three of us in this video are Olga Marina and Lolita. The girls were naked and showed you their naked bodies. We showed our pussy then we became each others asses to the camera took rubber dildos and fucked ourselves sitting on top of each other. Then Olga and Marina shit at the same time when they fucked themselves with the phallus. As you know we love different games and love to have fun in different ways.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2777.mp4
    File Size : 1105.34 MB
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/sj1amch8y02h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Shitty Glass Toy Anal Fun In Socks

Scatshop.com- Dirty Shitty Glass Toy Anal Fun In Socks

Description:
    I wear only an orange socks on. Start with desperation to pee at the very beginning. I also tell you I was holding my poo in the last few days but only without reason. I could not feel have to poo thats it. I spread my socks legs wide apart and spread pussy lips too then peeing like a fountain and peeing a lot. Then lets get have some fun and queefing in doggy few times and bringing my glass toy to please my super dirty shit baked asshole. I dig the glass toy very deep inside my hole and playing around in doggy close up to you. Just look at my gaping dirty hole youll lost your mind in. So I got a super creamy shitty glass toy right now. Color is just pretty light this time. Then going to squat pose and keep playing with dirty hole and pushing out the rest of my shit. Super dirty and super swollen asshole gaping to you. I keep fucking a bit myself. I just feel naughty and sexy in this pose. Great view to pussy asshole and feet. Before the end I knee back on doggy and tease you and please myself a bit more with my glass toy. Do you wanna lick my shit off? Do you wanna taste my little dirty toy? Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0831.mp4
    File Size : 814.99 MB
    Duration : 00:11:13
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 139 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8k61s2l5rx5z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Plate of Caviar & Glass of Champagne

Scatshop.com- Plate of Caviar & Glass of Champagne

Description:
    I fill up my plate with shit and a glass with champagne just for you to eat. I even have a good sniff and a lick myself just to make sure its all good. How bad do you want to eat it and then clean me up?
    Model:
    MistressEsme
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Plate-of-caviar-and-glass-of-champagne.mp4
    File Size : 718.13 MB
    Duration : 00:06:14
    Video : AVC, 15.7 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 384 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pt45nli8r7g6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Substituting Coffee With Morning Piss

Scatshop.com- Substituting Coffee With Morning Piss

Description:
    Its day 7 I believe since Ive been stuck inside and Im already out of coffee. Despierately needing to piss I come up with a solution. In efforts to keep myself inside I took the extreme measure of substituting my morning drink with my salty piss. Let me explain to you exactly how it smells tastes while I tease you with dirty talk. Its like drinking morning coffee with me yet much much dirtier.
    Model:
    xxecstacy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20200325_080436.mp4
    File Size : 1247.74 MB
    Duration : 00:10:06
    Video : AVC, 17.0 Mb/s, 29.850 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fgxhe3rtciut

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Be My Shit Eating Valentine

Scatshop.com- Be My Shit Eating Valentine

Description:
    Do you want to be my Valentine? Im all alone this year and need a nice man to love me and tell me Im beautiful Can you do that?
    Oh theres one other thing youll need to do if you want to be my Valentine Youll need to eat my shit
    I pushed out a nice big load of shit this morning and Ive been saving it for you Do you want it? Do you want to eat it? Mmm yes Taste my shit Valentine Suck on it like a cock Lets have some shitty fun this year We can go to a fancy restaurant where Ill make you eat my poop Taste every bit of my delicious turds Then youll need to lick and suck my poopy fingers clean after you chew and swallow my shit Youre such a good shit eating Valentine
    Enjoy
    Scat 842-Be My Shit Eating Valentine
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : bemyshiteatingvalentine.mp4
    File Size : 1497.12 MB
    Duration : 00:08:58
    Video : AVC, 23.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cwiy0mfyx52k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting In Colored Leggings

Scatshop.com- Shitting In Colored Leggings

Description:
    I love being a naughty girl and i want you to watch while i pee my white leggings and shit right into them listen while i pee and fill them before rubbing my bulge and tell you how amazing it feels
    I then peel them off and show you the messy shitty ass.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1521.mp4
    File Size : 621.06 MB
    Duration : 00:07:05
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7du84ltu1vyq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet boys treat-Cate Harrington

Scatshop.com- Toilet boys treat-Cate Harrington

Description:
    I love to play with pathetic boys like you. Im desperate and I need a human toilet are you ready for me toilet boy? Drinking my delicious piss is as close as youll get to me isnt it. Come on toilet slut point that tongue out and get your head back for me so I can fill your mouth with my hot golden shower Get close to me and open wide bitch. Thats it keep your mouth open and take it all you dirty little piss drinking slut. When Im finished Im gonna use your tongue to clean me up.
    Model:
    DPproductions
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cate-Harrington-018.mp4
    File Size : 197.08 MB
    Duration : 00:05:57
    Video : AVC, 4 375 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1c5gtk2ppngo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smelly shitty breakfast for my toilet slut

Scatshop.com- Smelly shitty breakfast for my toilet slut

Description:
    Today my slave girl my toilet slut asked for dirty smelly breakfast. She wanted me to shit in her plate wanted fruit with my fragrant shit. Of course I could not refuse my living toilet women should not be denied at all you need to satisfy their desires when they want or ask for something. My cute toilet put a plate of grapes under my ass and I pushed shit from the ass and stream of soft shit flew out and covered all plate with thick layer shit. The smell of fresh shit immediately spread through the room. My pretty shit-eater smiled her eyes glittered she smelled her favorite treat. Well my toilet slut begin eat your smelly breakfast dip your grapes in shit scoop up shit with banana and wash all down with my urine. Enjoy your meal shit eater. I will smear you with shit so that your skin will absorb its smell and shit will make it soft and silky. I want shit mask too smear a little shit on my breasts my toilet bitch dont be afraid gently lick my tits caress. Shove a grape up my ass fuck me with a banana. Deeper well done and now put your hands under my ass I want to shit again. Eat now these fruits together with my shit that came out of my ass. You like this breakfast now Ill often shit on your plate in the morning and youll eat all the shit my toilet slut
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dirty-smelly-breakfast-for-my-toilet-slut.mp4
    File Size : 1412.8 MB
    Duration : 00:17:00
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: