Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty sex in Olga Yanas jeans

Scatshop.com- Dirty sex in Olga Yanas jeans

Description:
    In this video you will see Olga and Yana who have sex. Yana is dressed in darker jeans Olga in light jeans. They also shod sneakers and posed in front of the camera. They walked around the room showed to the camera how jeans are sitting on their beautiful asses. Then Olga bent down and Yana was on her knees and Olga wrote and pumped in her light jeans. Then Yana took off her jeans and sniffed this smell. He was beautiful) The whole room was immediately filled with the aroma of warm smelly shit. Then Yana took a rubber dick and fucked Olga in a dirty cunt she fucked her with her jeans down a bit. When Olga finished she put on jeans and already Yana stood and wanted to give a shit in her jeans. Olga also knelt and sniffed shit. She enjoyed the scent of Ioannine shit that seeped through her jeans. When Yana took off her jeans the aromas were mixed and the room had an incredibly strong smell of shit it was crazy. Olga also fucked Yana with a rubber dick in a dirty cunt. Then Yana also put dirty jeans on herself.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1667.mp4
    File Size : 679.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:32
    Video : AVC, 8 805 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/j1ir87ylnkld

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit on my body (A)

Scatshop.com- Shit on my body (A)

Description:
    Honey do you like a bikini body? My bikini is fucking sexy and skimpy. It is golden and it was very expensive which is what I like.
    I show you my body and my beautiful ass I run for a presentation. You know its wet farts? see my dirty ass do you like chocolate like that?
    I want to taste my own chocolate I put chocolate on my tits on my belly. I put shit on my face taste it oh its delicious do you like it?
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shin-on-the-body.mp4
    File Size : 190.05 MB
    Duration : 00:08:26
    Video : AVC, 3 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iat5weggs3b5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Giantess Zelda Toys With You

Scatshop.com- Giantess Zelda Toys With You

Description:
    Giantess Zelda is here Enjoy as she treats you little shits just like the little shits you are Literally She goes to take a dump when she finds your little perverted ass trying to spy on her in the toilet bowl. She has decided to teach you a lesson you are never gonna forget Instead of flushing you she just decided to Shit on you 1st Looks like you didnt learn the 1st time as she catches you in the bathroom again THis time she squeezes you in between her dirty feet then puts you inside her hot asscrack to be crushed. Then just like before she fertilizes you inside the Bowl What a sexy giantess
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Zelda-Giantess-040218.mp4
    File Size : 853.26 MB
    Duration : 00:05:25
    Video : AVC, 21.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xmku1jys71j4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slave Punishment P1

Scatshop.com- Toilet Slave Punishment P1

Description:
    Three Scatqueens and a toilet slaughter combined with the desire of the three ladies to use and humiliate the slave. The Scatqueens want to hear him today as he moans and whip him hard. The slave groans and winds. But hes totally horny because he knows the Scatqueens will soon use him as a human toilet and piss him in his slave mouth and shit in his thoat. He is just a toiletsklave and has also soon his mouth full of piss and shit.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toilet_slaves_punishment_p1_yezz_hd.mp4
    File Size : 401.79 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:31
    Video : AVC, 5 732 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 157 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/27xal9spuifk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Detective Coleman-Toilet Rights

Scatshop.com- Detective Coleman-Toilet Rights

Description:
    Detective Coleman is on the case And she always gets true justice She even has her own set of rights she reads you while arresting you Since this particular state falls under Tempest Law" she reads you your Toilet Rights" instead of Miranda Rights"
    You are under arrest. You have the right to kiss ass. You have the right to have your face sat on. You have the right to be a toilet if you dont have someone to use you as a toilet you can be mine and eat my shit"
    Watch as detective Coleman visit Mr. Ericson with a warrant for his arrest reading him his Toilet Rights" Watch as she interrogate him by sitting nude on his face making him desperately gasp for air while he has to tongue her ass. She whips him with her own leather paddle she made herself make him lick her ass and even suffocate him with her ass to help him understand he is now under HER control.
    His desperate struggle against the restraints &amp his wails of agony for air only intensified her pleasure as she experienced multiple silent orgasms on his face her girl cum pumping out of her vagina into his nasal cavities.
    Eventually he breaks (all criminals are losers and break easy during interrogation with this beautiful detective) He wants to cut a deal. Detective Coleman can make sure he avoids prosecution but then he has to be a toilet for her and eat her shit.
    You dont want to miss how this hot detective always gets what she wants from loser criminals like Mr. Ericson. In this case he was arrested for not kneeling in front of women. You see in the state of Tempest-Ville" whenever a man see any woman he must kneel in front of them. Mr. Ericson violated this law by not kneeling in front of all women he might see. A VERY serious offense in the state of Tempest-Ville"
    After a long day of interrogation with the male suspect Detective Coleman can finally have a seat on her toilet chair with the suspect underneath. She tells him to exercise his right to open his mouth for her to shit into. Watch the intense pleasure she experience from the relieve of taking such a big shit of several long thick &amp creamy turds into his mouth. Then see how she verbally humiliates him telling him how she likes to make scumbags like him eat her shit as she films him up close chewing and swallowing her bowel movement. This hot female detective has definitely shown this male suspect that women are in power and FULL CONTROL
    FULL DISCLOSURE: Please take note this video contains an EXTREME smothering suffocation scene between me and my slave Devoted Sub. He was already over a minute without air by the time we started to film that particular scene. His panic wailing and desperate pleading struggle for air caused me to have more than one orgasm. I let my multiple orgasm finish right on his face and didnt let him breathe his agony only enhancing the intensity of my orgasm (youll see my girl cum leaking out of my vagina in the scene right after.) NEVER try to do what I do as I have extensive experience and training in extreme smothering. I have a spotter on set to intervene if things get out of hand I have medically trained personal less than two minutes away. My slave consent to this kind of extreme treatment regularly and WILLINGLY with full consent. His vitals are monitored no less than 12 times in the 4 hours prior to such a scene and monitored a full 48 hours afterwards. These are just a handful of all precautions we take to ensure his well-being. Please do NOT try this as it can be extremely dangerous. ALWAYS play with someone and be safe xoxo
    Be sure to check my store for my other toilet slavery as well as solo and lesbian scat clips
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Detective-Coleman-Toilet-Rights.mp4
    File Size : 398.2 MB
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : AVC, 4 156 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bjoqol6ettr6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Beginner Toilet Slavery

Scatshop.com- Beginner Toilet Slavery

Description:
    Youve always wanted to taste my shit well now you can.
    I want you to start your journey into being my toilet slave.
    Ive been cooking you a treat up inside me and i want you to watch as i bend over and push the load right out
    I show you it mizture of hard logs and soft.
    I want you smearing your cock with the soft shit and holding a small piece of my shit inside your mouth while you stroke..
    Feel my shit melt inside your mouth stroke harder now i want you to swallow as you cum hard
    Every day i want you to do this but adding more shit each time till the whole load is gone.
    If you do it You will become Evas Toilet Slave
    toiletslavery log scatjoi evamarie88
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Beginner-Toilet-Slavery.mp4
    File Size : 616.18 MB
    Duration : 00:13:45
    Video : AVC, 6 094 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ewx9vxqyr05c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Using my portable toilet

Scatshop.com- Using my portable toilet

Description:
    I am on the phone with a friend and I am need of relive myself. So I call my portable toilet slave over and place him beneath me. I start teasing him with my pussy before I place myself above him and let it flow into his toilet mouth. My toilet do a good job and I am satisfied that he enjoys my pee when I ask him
    So now I need to do number two so I again position myself over his mouth and put two nice logs into his open mouth. He should be very happy he is both fed and given something to drink today
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Portable-shit-hole.mp4
    File Size : 293.79 MB
    Duration : 00:04:27
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gof4nhwziw4s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat shit dont get distracted

Scatshop.com- Eat shit dont get distracted

Description:
    My little toilet bitch like pupa today. All in white showing off dancing wagging her ass and begging for use her. Beauty bending to lie on the floor and invitingly smiles calls offers use her toilet mouth. Lick my ass first with your cute working tongue. Get ready take all my shit in your mouth. Yes nice long soft shit slides right into her mouth and wriggles down on top of her in pile on mouth. Get on with your breakfast today my shit is flavorful and looks delicious. Chew and swallow bite off more shit and lick your fingers eat my shit dont get distracted. What long dick you have in your hands shove him with shit down your throat. Yes well done you train you can already swallow 20 centimeters with the shit. Masturbate use dirty strap-on satisfy yourself and eat my shit my pretty toilet slut
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eat-shit-dont-get-distracted.mp4
    File Size : 1375.88 MB
    Duration : 00:16:34
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g484ikguv6zm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Husband Gulping Down Mouthfuls of Piss

Scatshop.com- Husband Gulping Down Mouthfuls of Piss

Description:
    After having caught her husband cheating this dominatrix secured a leash around his neck and dragged him all over the house while only wearing shorts resulting to a pair of red and aching knees The journey ended in their bedroom where he is then laid on his back on the floor and gets pissed inside his mouth Caught off-guard he is unable to do anything to resist leaving him gulping down mouthful after mouthful of her urine However not all of it went down his throat some of it got on the floor and the dominatrix doesnt intend to waste any of it So she has him get down on his knees and clean every single drop using only his tongue While he is busy doing so he repeatedly spits on him but she later stops and starts whipping his back instead He better lick the floor clean as soon as he can if he wants the lashing to finally come to an end
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0609.wmv
    File Size : 203.26 MB
    Resolution : 854x480
    Duration : 00:08:39
    Video : VC-1, 3 072 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : WMA, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/z19chnnk9dy7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hair and face organic wash

Scatshop.com- Hair and face organic wash

Description:
    Hi watch me in my natural form as after a long day on the garden I piss outside and then a huge high piss fountain in the house followed by a huge messy lumpy shit in my shower .
    It looks to good to waste so I waste no time at all in giving my dirty sweaty hair a good deep organic wash through with my creamy hot poop . Watch as I smear all over my face . This video of me is total filth and by far the furthest so far I have gone with poo . Enjoy yours uk kinky Katie x
    Model:
    UkKinkykatiescat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_2300-1.mov
    File Size : 33.21 MB
    Duration : 00:00:34
    Video : HEVC, 7 821 kb/s, 29.828 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 183 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: