Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS

Scatshop.com- Punishing Slave With My Farts and SHARTS

Description:
    Youve been a huge disappointment lately slave. You think you can get away with doing a bad job? Dont think Ill go light on slaves who disobey me worm. Youre tied under my throne for a reason-under my ass is right where you belong And I am *awfully* gassy right now so lets play a game shall we? Its called Lets See How Long You Survive" .
    I repeatedly blow hot farts all over your face as you struggle underneath me. Hard to breathe when Ive taped over your mouth isnt it? You have to breathe in all these fart clouds with your nose. Smell EVERYTHING in order to breathe. Are you going to pass out slave? Youre not breathing oxygen anymore you little loser. Just Mistress Methane
    Ooh Im feeling a little bit more up there I wonder if Ive got a little extra" for your punishment? Would be suiting wouldnt it. I bend over and *push* and I spray your stupid fucking face with my turd nuggets. Ahaha how do you like your punishment now slave? That shit all over your face stink? Youll think twice about ever disobeying me again now wont you? That is if you survive this I fart and shart all over you over and over again ending with a MASSIVE fart until Im completely satisfied Aaah I feel so much better now slave.. How are you? OH Looks like you didnt make it suffocated to death from my gassy ass I guess you really werent cut out to be my slave afterall were you? &lt3
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-punishingslavewithmyfartsandsharts-mobilefriendly-1.mp4
    File Size : 291.61 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:26
    Video : AVC, 3 397 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/49n56hkn3z9a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 2 Public Beach Peeing and Squirting

Scatshop.com- 2 Public Beach Peeing and Squirting

Description:
    In these 2 different videos I went for a public beach. In first video I was peeing at the end camera man show that has people at the beach. In second clip first peeing then squirt few times and finishing with peeing. I looking around a lot. I was lucky in the second video when finished someone just walked at the same place where Ive been ? i was really excited haha. but accidentally didnt film this moment. You get nice view to see me peeing but. Enjoy these 2 lil videos. Soon coming more public health outdoor vids
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID-VideoMerger.mp4
    File Size : 177.03 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:01
    Video : AVC, 6 009 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mxj96rkrcg41

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Worship My Hairy Cunt and Ass

Scatshop.com- Worship My Hairy Cunt and Ass

Description:
    I grew out my pubes just for you I tell you to lick my hairy asshole and how Im going to shit in your mouth.. I end up changing my mind and let you jerk your cock off with my shit. I then sit in my shit and tell you to lick it off my ass Throughout the video I tell you how disgusting you are for liking hairy assholes and cunts.
    **This was originally a custom video and I say the customers name twice in this vid**
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8601.mov
    File Size : 1272.29 MB
    Duration : 00:11:43
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 203 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ugfd0damzus7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 3 Day Hold and Cum

Scatshop.com- 3 Day Hold and Cum

Description:
    Watch me struggle to push out this thick turd I want it all over my dick and tits The smearing feels so good on my skin that it makes me cum
    (Im a trans woman just so ya know. )
    Model:
    EmilyMilk
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : C53640ED-EEBD-4270-AAAE-F0DABF33A566.mp4
    File Size : 726.72 MB
    Duration : 00:08:01
    Video : AVC, 12.5 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ypxwrr9o90jm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Accidents Happen

Scatshop.com- Accidents Happen

Description:
    So my initial intention making this video was to have a really good big shit right on the floor. the problem is that I had been holding this shit in for about 6 hours. I..was.full Little did I know it was going to be dark and creamy like pudding that wasnt quite set yet and I didnt even get my pants off in time. these panties and these legging were filled to the waist band smelled pretty good though. I shit hard in the beginning of this video. shitting always gets me excited so I decided since it was all over my pussy to go ahead and rub that kitty. it didnt quite feel like I had enough shit on my pussy so I put those nasty panties back on and rubbed that creamy shit right into my pussy until I mixed my cum and shit together.so this little accident turned out to be quite a good time. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. oh by the way I was on my period so you get to watch me rip that tampon out
    Model:
    Alicia1983june
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : accidents-happen.mp4
    File Size : 472.95 MB
    Duration : 00:11:21
    Video : AVC, 5 626 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/wid29fzlcszk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cumming to my Brothers Poop

Scatshop.com- Cumming to my Brothers Poop

Description:
    Depraved and rotten Gwen finds her brothers poop in the toilet and just has to record her time that shes going to be spending with it. She takes it out of the toilet and onto the floor where shell spend most of her time. She talks about how she wonders what he would think if he ever found out and how it turns her on. She also goes on to fantasize about him walking into the bathroom and finding her making her do disgusting things with him and his shit (she goes into detail in the video).
    She holds it in her hand and plays with it while she uses her vibrator to get off she smells it and talks lovingly of it. She continues until she cums at the end.
    **NOT actually brothers poop**
    Model:
    GwenyT
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8973.mov
    File Size : 1290.81 MB
    Duration : 00:12:11
    Video : AVC, 14.6 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 221 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k41zwze0qv8m

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fart and Fanny Fart Marathon

Scatshop.com- Fart and Fanny Fart Marathon

Description:
    Watch me Fart lots and Fanny Fart in 10 Minutes i love it
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fart-and-fanny-fart-marathon.mp4
    File Size : 394.21 MB
    Duration : 00:10:34
    Video : AVC, 5 044 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d99o8z70byxv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A bunch of quick fart clips )

Scatshop.com- A bunch of quick fart clips )

Description:
    Had some really bad gas one night and recorded almost every single one of them A bit hard to get a good view when you are trying to hurry and get the fart recorded but you will love these
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : MVI_1249.mov
    File Size : 12.7 MB
    Duration : 00:00:05
    Video : AVC, 17.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ibkxo5efv3sj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Quickly quickly lie down Im going shit myself

Scatshop.com- Quickly quickly lie down Im going shit myself

Description:
    There was an funny case this morning. I wanted to take a shit so badly that I ran around the room like a wind up trying keep the shit in my ass and get the cameras installed. This excitement was transmitted to my slave girl and she also convulsively helped me install the cameras and at the same time impatient to get her portion favorite shit in the morning. This toilet slut jumped on the bed and screams at me Mistress lets take quick shitting me" And Im already in a hurry it cant be faster. Running I jumped on the sofa and just managed to stand over slave girl and before I could sit down I shitting big heap shit. Oh what relief it was Satisfied I already started to get off the couch and my legs rolled in one direction I in the other. Mistress plopped down on her ass on the floor. Well ass is soft and I landed on it like feather bed. My toilet slut was frozen in confusion at that moment looking at all this with fright. And the next moment we both burst out into deafening laugh. It was lot of fun. My slave girl was laughing and smearing shit on herself and couldnt stop with me. In this high spirits I sat my dirty toilet girl covered in shit on the floor and pissed her. Golden stream was shooting out of my pussy right into her mouth and she was happy to catched my urine smiling still giggling. It was wonderful morning wonderful positive start the day
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Quickly-quickly-lie-down-Im-going-shit-myself.mp4
    File Size : 691.67 MB
    Duration : 00:08:18
    Video : AVC, 11.5 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bgmkbf55yag4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Kinky Cucumberplay

Scatshop.com- Kinky Cucumberplay

Description:
    Dirty Cucumberplay with a good view from all sides becuase this bathroom was full of mirrors ? Cucumber made me sha huge load.
    Model:
    LittleMissKinky
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Montag.mp4
    File Size : 295.79 MB
    Duration : 00:03:58
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: