Pro User

Oct 2016

While wearing my skin tight jeans, I fart in your face telling you exactly how I want you to stoke it for me. Stroke it to my smelly gas and cum from the stench leaving my dirty asshole.
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 49.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I am such a horny scat lover! I want you to fuck my asshole when its filled with a big load of shit! Just like it is right now! Ive got a huge load of poop that is just desperate to come out! I wish I had a nice hard cock to pack my shit in deep! But I only have this rubber dildo! I guess it will have to do! I push the toy up into my ass. It takes a lot of work because it hits all that shit that wants out so bad! I am strong though and I push that shit way up my poop chute! I pack my shit in so deep! Oh it feels amazing! Just lick a real cock would!
    But all that ass fucking wont keep my turds in! My ass pushes the dildo out and out come a big, messy load of shit! It feels amazing to push all that shit out! It falls right on the cock and all over my legs too! And I get shit all up my ass crack too! This is such a messy load of shit! I scoop up my poop and smear it all over my big butt! I grab the dildo and fuck my shitty ass! Im fucking it just like I would fuck your cock!
    Imagine that you were fucking my ass and all of a sudden I shit your cock out and a HUGE load of poop come shooting out too! I just shit all over your cock! Youd love that wouldnt you!? Youd take your shitty cock and youd shove it right back up my asshole and shit fuck my dirty ass until I came all over your cock!? Then we could smear my shit all over our bodies and on our faces too!
    That is exactly what I am doing right now! I am shit fucking myself and smearing my shit all over as I imagine you fucking me and smearing shit all over my body! You can fuck my shitty ass and then fuck my big, juicy tits too!? I love having my tits shit fucked! It feels amazing and looks so hot to see a shit covered cock fucking my big, natural, poop smeared tits!
    This is one of the hottest videos Ive in a while! I am sure youll love watching it just as much as I loved making it!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.02 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Thats a clip where I make a BIG THICK FIRM TURD which looks so delicious that I cant resist and want treat it just like a dick lick and suck and deepthroat it I LOVE taste of it when it slides deep into my throat , so bitter sweet.. Better would be only have a real dick smeared in my shit and facefuck me till I puke , I swear 🙂
    This video also has me peeing close up, showing poo close up and smearing poo on my face .. ahh and btw that piece stretches my asshole in such a hot way when pushing it out.. hope u will enjoy 🙂
    Models: SantaraScat

Duration: 29 min 37 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 446 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Staxxx is back blowing it up in public!! I love Diva Staxxx, she aint NEVA had shame blowing it up in public unlike many girls I know! When she gotta go, she gotta go!! Enjoy as she spreads and releases in three new scenes. Staxxx back to work again!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 9 min 44 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill is back at it!! Enjoy a great new mix of FUNKY eruptions from one of the biggest asses around!! She starts out with a sexy peeing and ass shaking clip, then follows with a great mix of Runny diarrhea clips!! She had some serious Bubbleguts in these scenes!! Enjoy as she has a little fun with the end results in a few scenes as well

Duration: 13 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 090
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today my friend Xenna has proved that it is very dominant woman and she knows what she wants. She is tough and uncompromising simply does what he wants with me..I am very obedient bitch her!I have to lick her ass and she pushes shit, I lick her wet pussyShe chases my pussy and I got very wet orgasm, forcing she squirts my cunt.I have to swallow shit, suck her dick cameramanI am silent and I follow her perverse desires. I am obedient whore
    Models: dirtyscatgirl

Duration: 28 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.84 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Sugar Hill is back at it!! The most mercurial of all the Funky Ladies is back with four great new peeing, pooting and ploppage clips!! I have received a TON of emails about this girl and she finally has returned to the fold!! Enjoy as she gets that ass back in motion. Boy what an ass it is!!! Enjoy a nice mix of different clips as she is back to her FUNKY ways!! From dropping loads in her toilet, to her bedroom in a chair. Be on the lookout for newer and FUNKIER clips coming soon from Ms Sugar Hill XXX!!!

Duration: 7 min 25 s
    Size: 738 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ebony Jewel is here to smother you little shit! you been begging and talking shit all in her DMs and even send word through my private messages that you wanted her to sit shit on your face.Well heres your opportunity!! She towers over you before slowly sitting on your head and engulfing you in between her warm, ample asscheeks. Its hard to belive something so firm and plump is natural but that is her god given physique!! After smothering you with ass, the only thing left is for her to drop a new warm load of her brownies right in your fucking lap!!

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This Ebony plumped ass in all in your face and I decide to add some oil for you..I begin gapingy ass showing again how wide i can get. You imagining your cock going in it, while I get out the toy and fuck my ass I begin to feel all the shit I been holding in all morning. I stop fucking my ass and start to shot out some hard turds and some are peeking out ready to come but I fuck my ass some more to soften up the load, and then I shit some more turds out. Talking dirty to you I begin to put my finger in my ass and fuck it deep and fast untill more shit come out, ugh I can't stop it turns me on being dirty for you; I then fuck my ass even more but then A HUGE FART RUMBLES OUT I keep fucking my ass and stop again FOR MORE FARTING ugh the smell filled the room and some more shit comes out I oil up my plump ass even more since I know you are worshiping my ebony ass and I caress it as you cum for me like a good little nasty boy that you are, and then I show you my creation on my plate and say " Dinner is served" this is a worshipping nasty smelly video which will have you submitting to me and in every video I release !
    Models: Seduction

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1920 x 1 080
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I wanted something unusual as always , and Olga and I decided to try something new . We dressed sexy dresses and stockings . I stroked Olgas Clit with his tongue Yes, I like it very much , Olga shows her Breasts and starts to squeeze your nipples . I continue to caress her , after that Olga gets cancer and starts to shit out of your ass Olga out liquid diarrhea , I begin to smear the Breasts with shit , smearing shit on the ass of Olga with her Breasts . My Boobs and nipples all in the shit , but I continue to play with her I like to smear shit on chest Olga . I went to Olga and also released a large stream of liquid diarrhea out of his ass , the shit flowed in the ass Olga and I again started to smear the shit on the chest , I dont take shit together and dont smear the Breasts , I smear the shit with his chest nipples , in this video Olga first shit in my mouth , fucking her delicious shit , and then I smeared her Breasts with shit . This is a very hot video where my chest performs the function of the hands . My dirty chest and nipples and also my mouth full of shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information