Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Goddess Panther Birthday Poop

Scatshop.com- Goddess Panther Birthday Poop

Description:
    Its my birthday &amp Ill poop if I want to
    This movie is a very special treat not just for Panther as she celebrates her birthday but for us too What better way for a dirty girl to celebrate her birthday than filling her panties with a huge poop and then masturbating herself to orgasm. Knowing her birthday was coming up shes been holding on waiting to load her panties as full as possible on this special day.
    And load them she did It starts out as a small bump in the back of her little white panties but is soon a giant bulging mess pushing them out straining the elastic and dragging them down under the weight. Her panties are totally loaded-it would be impossible for a pair of panties to hold any more poop than this
    And I do want to
    All in my panties &amp I wanna cum too
    And as she feels the poop filling her panties her pussy is getting wet and her clit and nipples are getting hard. This is what shes been waiting for. Her hands slide inside her panties to find her sweet spot and she masturbates herself furiously sometimes touching her hard nipples on those cute little tits too. A naughty dirty girl treating herself on her birthday is a sight to behold
    Youre invited to be Panthers special guest for her birthday celebrations and join in the fun. She wont mind at all if you get your cock out while you watch her being a dirty girl. In fact that will only make it better for her. But dont cum too soon because after this is all over shes absolutely going to need to be fucked
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : birthdaygoddesspoop.mp4
    File Size : 702.46 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:31
    Video : AVC, 7 125 kb/s, 16.622 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kjz8j06w4o8n

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fat And Tasty

Scatshop.com- Fat And Tasty

Description:
    Night pooping fat and tasty shit for you my slave.
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : fatnightshit.mp4
    File Size : 90.05 MB
    Duration : 00:01:17
    Video : AVC, 9 598 kb/s, 29.937 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 196 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hl6ghv5fdfvu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public WC pervert scat bitch

Scatshop.com- Public WC pervert scat bitch

Description:
    Apparently Im a crazy bitch but public toilets really turn me on everything is so audible in them but you probably want to see what a hot girl will do if she really wants to shit and smear her own shit scaring people with fragrant vibes Thats amazing hot pervert solo
    dirty scat smear video for you A huge pile of shit flew out of my ass I did not let him disappear in the bowels of the toilet I just decided to play with him with my tongue and smear stinky shit on my pretty scat face
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : public-wc.mp4
    File Size : 783.27 MB
    Duration : 00:05:23
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r376tph3nd38

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Smelly Poop and Muddy Butt

Scatshop.com- Smelly Poop and Muddy Butt

Description:
    Hi there.
    My poo lately is a bit sticky and soft maybe its because I am eating a lot of veggies
    In this clip I poop standing on the toilet and as usual a piece of sticky poop gets stuck between my big ass cheeks and falls on the toilet lid Oops it seems I missed a little
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 224210.mp4
    File Size : 815.31 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:04:47
    Video : AVC, 23.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jpxa3r0t6a3p

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick That Shit Like A Slut-Lets Share

Scatshop.com- Lick That Shit Like A Slut-Lets Share

Description:
    I slowly strip tease for you so excited to give you a naughty present I have in store Can you guess what it is? I playfully taunt you before pooping on a plate. Go on give it a lick sweetie. Its delicious and smells divine. You can do it Prove you love me honey bun?
    I beg and sweet talk you to please please give my shit a try-even licking it ALL over like a naughty slut and swallowing some of my sweet shit to convince you. Proving how good it tastes. Dont you want to share?
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-lickthatshitlikeaslut-letsshare.mp4
    File Size : 1627.15 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:11:23
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/usnottttax51

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nose Full of Shit-Uncut

Scatshop.com- Nose Full of Shit-Uncut

Description:
    Every time I do abs at the gym it gives me extremely bad gas Especially when my post-workout meal consist of chipotle.. LOTS of beans and rice make my farts hot enough to fry nose hairs. HIS nose hairs. Im having the most terrible gas I mean it was awful. Bad enough to where I didnt even want to hear or smell them. But thats why I have a slave right? Thats what you slaves are good for? Sucking down my farts into your lungs so I dont have to deal with them. But I was having more than just bad gas.. terrible stomach cramps.. I needed my slave immediately. I headed home to find him laying on the couch as usual and dragged him straight to the bench and strapped him in. He decided to argue and make little comments but I reminded him of all the video blackmail I have in multiple accounts and he did as he was ordered. His little mouth is only going to make this that much worse for him.. I sat my sweaty smelly workout ass right onto his nose ordering him to sniff as I started to relax and play on his xbox. It helps relax me and to ignore his whimpering beneath me. LOL. He took nice big wiffs just like I told him moaning and wimpering between each one. To make it worse and give him a sense of whats coming I started to gently push what was waiting against his nose a little.. not wanting to ruin my new pink workout pants I took them off giving his nose full contact with my sweaty asshole. God it must smell awful he tried to get away. But with his head clamped and pumped up so high the hole of the seat wedged it tightly in place.. his nose was going nowhere but right up my ass crack. Trying to fart.. I realized I had to sht.. only tiny little burning puffs of air were making it past and into his nose. I grabbed a plate and sat it on his chest.. getting out what I could and saving it for later.. I lowered my now even filthier ass right onto his nose. He struggled and moaned in horror. HAHA good bitch. PFFFFTTT".. A long hot blast seeped right into his nose and I felt even more relief. My stomach cramps were finally starting to subside But not just yet.. I kept him smothered deep inside my ass.. letting him breathe each time a new fart would come to give him more air. Until something a little more came out.. OOPS Haha it seems I didnt quite get it all out.. Oh well. Thats what your nose is for. I positioned my ass perfectly in front of his nose and wiped my ass back and forth into his face directly over his nose.. shoving every bit of it right up his nostrils. Packing them full of ASS Haha.. How humiliating.. thats what you get for arguing with me bitch.. I shot a few more hot blasts up his already packed nose pushing it ever so deeply inside and just kept on playing as if I didnt even have a slave smothering beneath me with a nose full of ass. Until I remembered that plate.. I placed the remainder over his lips since he would not open them and pulled tights over his face making sure it had nowhere to escape. His nose was completely plugged. Hed have to open them sometime right? Using my full weight I sat my ass right over his face and grinded it in. back and forth and back and forth.. letting even more gas to worsen his torture.. but before I was done.. I wanted to make sure that nose was absolutely filled. Spit it out".. and he did.. beneath the tights.. just for me to push every last bit up and brutally force it into his nose.. there we go. Now your nose truly is FULL OF ASS
    Model:
    GoddessAmirha
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ST420RF.mp4
    File Size : 1399.24 MB
    Duration : 00:31:15
    Video : AVC, 6 090 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bynl5bwi8sud

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Bratty Cum Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- Bratty Cum Panty Poop

Description:
    Huge load in panties from and bratty cum from Goddess Panther
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : brattycunpantypoop.mp4
    File Size : 1197.21 MB
    Duration : 00:17:43
    Video : AVC, 9 240 kb/s, 30.047 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cmh5e5wwvx28

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- ShakeButShit

Scatshop.com- ShakeButShit

Description:
    Naughty poopingpeeing in the toilet and shaking sexy but
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : shakebutshit.wmv
    File Size : 68.12 MB
    Resolution : 720x576
    Duration : 00:04:21
    Video : WMV2, 1 961 kb/s, 16.667 FPS
    Audio : WMA, 128 kb/s, 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ldqfrpoxmftb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mias LONGEST

Scatshop.com- Mias LONGEST

Description:
    Youve seen a LOT of me but THIS was the LONGEST ever
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sequenz-01-5.mp4
    File Size : 102.96 MB
    Duration : 00:01:23
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 23.976 (24000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pl3xckxfpmy7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Breakfast for a shit eater

Scatshop.com- Breakfast for a shit eater

Description:
    I am standing on the kitchen table and my slave is hungry No worries He will be fed I take a plate under my ass and shit some logs on the plate. My slave try to eat it from the plate but I can see he is struggling so I get a spoon and feed him like a little baby
    Model:
    PrincessNikki
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Shit-on-a-plate.mp4
    File Size : 324.13 MB
    Duration : 00:04:54
    Video : AVC, 9 026 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: