Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat Variety Pack

Scatshop.com- Scat Variety Pack

Description:
    You deserve a BREAK Take this batch of clips at 50% off Sit back grab your dick and enjoy
    1) Big Plate of Shit JUST For You"
    Pushing out a delicious poop before I vacuum seal it up to ship it off for you to enjoy Its creamy and sweet believe me I can confirm I tell you how to kisslickeat my shit as well as a few other fun kinky instructions
    2) Sucking Off Your Shitty Cock"
    I come into the room wearing a short skirt and a crop top looking uncomfortable because I need the toilet. I tell you I was on our laptop and found a folder called scat." I was amazed at what I saw Ive asked you loads of times what your deepest fantasy was and youre so silly to be too embarrassed to tell me. All those times youd stuck your fingers in my asshole and poo came out on them I thought youd realize it was o.k and I sort of enjoy it. I want to make you happy so Ive studied the videos and held my poo until Im desperate. I notice your rock hard cock and sweetly ask if youre getting hard
    3) Blow My Load On Your Chest"
    My poop is already pushing out my desperate hole as I sit down on my throne-I cant hold back anymore I NEED to shit My MASSIVE load blows all over your chest as you lay under me and I moan with absolute pleasure and relief as my poop flows forcefully from my ass. At least a whole pound of shit tumbles all over your body and I dirty talk you wondering aloud how warm it is how much it stinks how much do you like rubbing that hot steamy heavy shit all over your chest and down to your aching hard cock? Jerk off with my hot shit as lube baby. I want you to cum to the feeling and stink of my poop I lean down over you smiling as you cum on my count and reward you with a taste of my ripe poo from my fingertips yum &lt3
    4) HUGE Turd For Your First Time"
    Hey there cutie :3 You ready for your first time eating a whole load of my shit yeah? I bet youre just starving watching me teasing you letting you peek at my upskirt letting you take long looks at my plump white ass being all sweet and mean Dont worry Ill make sure you really get your fill with your first time
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-bigplateofshitjustforyou.mp4
    File Size : 1817.15 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:12:42
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 144 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/r8xncgjs6gbt

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alonnas "Why arent you here Turdmuncher?"

Scatshop.com- Alonnas "Why arent you here Turdmuncher?"

Description:
    Alonna is one nasty freak Shes back with one special treat for her FUNKY followers here on scatshop Alonna confessed she never knew she had a scat fetish until she and her ex lover Lashayy started making clips together for me a few years ago. In those two years she has really evolved into probably the most bout it bout it" FUNKY lady there is
    Anyways Alonna just made a big cross country move while waiting for her place to be ready she decided to have a little fun in her hotel room. She begins by telling her loyal slaves how she knows you wish you were there to eat she shit and clean her dirty ass with your tongue. Shes disappointed you arent there with her so she decided to give you a dose of what you missed out on Enjoy as she takes her frustrations out removing her butt plug to push out some logs into her hand. THen she takes her FUNKY logs and rubs them all over This is that hardcore FUNKY treat you rarely see from any of my FUNKY ladies
    Model:
    funkyladies
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alonna-050520-4.mp4
    File Size : 640.08 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:10:30
    Video : AVC, 7 999 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 512 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/svbiwpn7l67d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Explosive Diarrhea From My Majestic Butt

Scatshop.com- Explosive Diarrhea From My Majestic Butt

Description:
    I am feeling sick. I run into the toilet just in time for a diarrhea explosion. I sit on the edge of the seat so in the end the toilet is COVERED with my yellow smelly liquid. I let you admire the diarrhea fountain from my butt.. I cant leave the toilet until you clean it with your tongue
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 42922.mp4
    File Size : 455.19 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:12
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5yw2gj0kfkwe

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poo in Light Blue Jeans

Scatshop.com- Poo in Light Blue Jeans

Description:
    Watch me in light blue jeans and a white bra tease you. I want you to cum to my poop I bend over and tease you before letting out smelly poop in my jeans God these are stinky poop in my panties.. I keep going changing postions and letting out piss and shit in my jeans and panties.
    You love my piss and shit dont you
    For You With Love
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 52121-1.mp4
    File Size : 1239.07 MB
    Resolution : 2704x1520
    Duration : 00:10:57
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/co8tj07xordn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Youre In Trouble

Scatshop.com- Youre In Trouble

Description:
    Youre in trouble and I give special punishment to trouble makers. I have a belly full of shit for you and a hairy ass to punish you with. My shit is ready as soon as I spread my ass cheeks its already peeking out. I cant hold it back. Desperate to shit I let it fall from my ass like thick pudding dropping into your ready mouth blow. I instruct you as to how I expect you to clean my ass. My pussy is filled with pussy cream and I offer it to you as a reward for cleaning my hairy ass for me. It slowly drips from my pussy and hangs in a strand. I reach out and grab some and bring it to my mouth. I show you my tongue tasting my pussy cream. I moan with delight and encourage you to lick my pussy and clean that hole for me as well. Then I turn your attention to the shit Ive made. I grab a finger full and bring it to your mouth demanding you lick it clean. I flush the toilet (you swallow) but you didnt swallow everything. Im a bit annoyed with you and discuss with you my disappointment. Then I give you one last chance and you manage to finish and swallow everything. Very good slave.
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Youre-In-Trouble.mp4
    File Size : 444.99 MB
    Duration : 00:07:45
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 114 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n4o3d8k2zsfo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet View-Sweet Hole

Scatshop.com- Toilet View-Sweet Hole

Description:
    I LOVE the view of my ass in this video and sitting like this made Me ass stretch even more I think
    A very satisfying poo done on a relaxing Sunday morning.
    Come and appreciate the booty. And tell Me if you want more of it
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 15522.mp4
    File Size : 390.3 MB
    Duration : 00:08:24
    Video : AVC, 6 288 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/nst1r79vzyme

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Leather Boot Scat Feeding

Scatshop.com- Leather Boot Scat Feeding

Description:
    Hmm today i dressed very sexy :*:*:*
    I invite my slave in my house to shit in his mouth.
    First i say to him to lie down on the floor and clean my boots and look to my asshole because i will give him some lunch
    I put him lick my ass and i suffocated him with my kaviar from my big round beautiful ass and made him real addicted to everithing that comes from my body
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 5221.mp4
    File Size : 1070.56 MB
    Duration : 00:12:14
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/p72gysy708gu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Sport in dirty panties

Scatshop.com- Sport in dirty panties

Description:
    In this video you will see Yana Carolina and Alice. They dressed in short topics and white panties and are ready to do physical exercises. The girls filled their white panties with shit and pee in them and then engaged in physical education. They did different exercises in dirty and wet shorts. They lay on the floor and squeezed out on the floor raised their legs and did different exercises and felt like poop creeping inside their underpants.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0010-1.mp4
    File Size : 872.98 MB
    Duration : 00:11:47
    Video : AVC, 10.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1aofusbiaoo1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet and Paper

Scatshop.com- Human Toilet and Paper

Description:
    As usual the slave lick my boots and my feet with its tongue. After that I shit in his mouth and he cleaned my asshole with his tongue He is just a toilet and human toilet paper nothing more (source: Smell my butt and taste my shits)
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 260820.mp4
    File Size : 974.54 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52
    Video : AVC, 8 378 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/1ju7l0pp3vw9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Kinky couple slave girl training -enema ingestion

Scatshop.com- Kinky couple slave girl training -enema ingestion

Description:
    THE BEST ENEMA SWALLOWING clip from our shop Kinky couple is back with more dirty action. Tonight the slave girl was coerced into full training with enema. She fKinky couple slave girl training -enema ingestionnished 2-3 enemas for a great meal : her vaviar. She is one of the best shit swallowing girls and she will prove that soon. Today she drink her master piss again eating her kaviar and drink her own diarrhea for Master pleasures.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Kinky-couple-slave-girl-training-enema-ingestion.mp4
    File Size : 1204.78 MB
    Duration : 00:26:48
    Video : AVC, 6 076 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: