Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Moms Cooking (A)

Scatshop.com- Moms Cooking (A)

Description:
    Hey Angie I was looking to order a custom farting video. I would like you to wear that outfit you had on in your new video Date With Angie i sent a screenshot of the outfit. I would like you to film it standing in front of the camera Id like the video to be a Ass worship Farting video.
    Id like you to show off your ass up close and afar. Id like for youre hair makeup and outfit too be the exact same as it was it that video. You will be fully clothed the whole time and just it that outfit.
    For the video it will have a little roleplaying. Id like for you too set up that white teddy bear that youre always farting on to be in the video maybe set him on a table so your ass can reach its face when you farting standing up. Id like for you to pretend to me a Mother and the bear is your son you come home after having a night out with your friends. Your son ( The Bear) has been waiting up all night for you. You tell him about you amazing night out and about this delicious dinner you had. You notice your son is angry because you forgot to make him dinner before you left and now hes super hungry.
    You apologize to your son and tell him its very late and if he can just wait till tomorrow for breakfast. Your son refuses and wants something to eat now. You get angry and tell your son if he wants something to eat that bad he can eat your farts. Put your ass in the bears face and start farting in its mouth. Make comments throughout the video about farting in your sons mouth tell him to open his mouth before farting ask if he likes his dinner tell him to eat mommies farts ask if he can taste your fart tell him since he was so hungry he can eat this fart. Say whatever you want for this video Angie this is just the idea for the video. Just make sure too fart on the bears face and make comments about farting into yours Sons mouth and feeding him dinner it should be a punishment and not something he wants.
    Id like this video to be 15 minutes long. Make sure your standing up the whole time Id like you too bend your knees when farting. When youre not farting show off your gorgeous ass to your son. Show it off in different positions slap it bend over. Do whatever you want just put on a good ass show. This would be my video it will be called Moms Cooking" if youre interested in making it please let me know thanks Angie love you.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : brendan-req.mp4
    File Size : 289.59 MB
    Resolution : 1334x750
    Duration : 00:15:14
    Video : AVC, 2 500 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hpl4mef9f9y8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Boss Forced Fed Puke and Piss

Scatshop.com- Boss Forced Fed Puke and Piss

Description:
    The hard-working employees of this company have finally had enough of the tyrannically governance of their boss and have decided to retaliate In his office the man is pinned down on the floor and the women take turns puking into his mouth With the use of a makeshift funnel the guy is left with no choice but to swallow every drop Eventually they stop but only to take turns sitting on his face and peeing down his throat After all of them had the opportunity to do so they revert back to vomiting on him This time they dont use a funnel so other than being forced to eat puke he also gets drenched with it
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0960.avi
    File Size : 285.05 MB
    Resolution : 864x480
    Duration : 00:13:04
    Video : mp4v, 1 506 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/83rl0igxs786

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Adelina Frau Pooh

Scatshop.com- Adelina Frau Pooh

Description:
    This is a custom video. Adelina Pooh dined at the rabbit and got ready to go home. But trying to get out she was stuck in a hole and shits in her panty. She was very embarrassed and ashamed but she had no choice.
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 174210.mp4
    File Size : 746.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:06:53
    Video : AVC, 14.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6ywxppzzv3of

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gassing Guys (A)

Scatshop.com- Gassing Guys (A)

Description:
    movie description:
    Two of my ex-guys diminished and incapacitated in captivity in my secret room scary things happen.
    I put the head of one of them in my ass and then fart loud and intense. He breathes gas from my ass. My anus works intensively pulling the guy inside. The other one goes to my butt I put his head deep into my anus. He is fed from my anal distributor. In the last part I put them both in my ass she pulls them hard and farts them very wet and hard. These are the last moments of their existence They are both always in my ass
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : hedan-in-anus.mp4
    File Size : 290.44 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:52
    Video : AVC, 5 000 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 152 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0nh88ym85toy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- BBW Huge Bombs

Scatshop.com- BBW Huge Bombs

Description:
    BBW ladies is back with a brand new clip This time they takes us with us in the Ladies room. Enjoy BBW lovely logs and pissing. A great relief in the toilet-they was splashing and splattering logs in this one
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 123420.mp4
    File Size : 679 MB
    Duration : 00:10:35
    Video : AVC, 8 759 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/quw39hfk8rdk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I shit fat turd on subwoffer

Scatshop.com- I shit fat turd on subwoffer

Description:
    Desperate to poop Shitting on subwoofer around my dj while he mix
    Model:
    XGhost
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 6-nov-v3.mp4
    File Size : 571.39 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:02:48
    Video : AVC, 28.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 237 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jcwhbugwnfgy

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The Shit Cutter

Scatshop.com- The Shit Cutter

Description:
    I put on a sexy black thong and shit in your mouth with it on. It squishes around either side and falls to your waiting mouth below. I instruct you to take some and jerk off with my warm diarrhea shits. I tell you its so loose because Ive been naughty and ate some dairy products on my birthday. Treating myself has become a special warm treat for you. I pull the thong to the side to piss into your mouth. I squeeze my ass cheeks together around the thong to make your clean up job even more difficult. Theres so much shit caked to my ass hairs youll have a lot of work to do I slide the thong out of my hairy ass crack and reveal a long glob of creamy grool dangling from my longest pussy hairs. Im so wet I think my pussy likes you I want to prove yourself today and make that tongue of yours work for its meal When I stand up I offer you my shit caked thong. I tease you with it first taunt you with the shit stain while youre helpless to reach it. I squeeze the shit out from the thong and onto your tongue. Then I offer you the shit that dropped onto the toilet seat from my finger and tell you to lick it off. I attempt to wipe my hands a little with toilet paper but thats not really working. Youll have to lick them clean too. Then I turn your attention back to the tendril of pussy cream still dangling from my long pussy hairs. I also squeeze that off my hair and it dips into your mouth. I show you the damage left behind in the toilet before I flush it down into your belly. What a good slave you are.
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : The-Shit-Cutter.mp4
    File Size : 414.08 MB
    Duration : 00:07:09
    Video : AVC, 8 000 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 120 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tkyhomefc9w5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fart and Shit On My Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Fart and Shit On My Toilet Slave

Description:
    My toilet slave loves my filthy ass He loves the stench of my sexy girl farts He puts his face right up to my asshole and breathes my farts in deep
    My toilet slave is so hungry He is desperate for the sweet chocolate that slides out of my asshole Hes so hungry for my perfect delicious shit Hes looking up at my big juicy shit filled ass. I think he knows my shithole is full of poop. My toilet slave is lying under my big poop filled ass waiting for my turd to slide out and drop down into his open waiting mouth
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1962010.mp4
    File Size : 651.79 MB
    Duration : 00:10:02
    Video : AVC, 8 873 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tglgev19gxwk

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Clean My Toilet

Scatshop.com- Clean My Toilet

Description:
    Have you ever wondered what it would be like to serve as a a human toilet to a beautiful mistress? If so this video is for you. It starts with Mistress Adelina walking in wearing a sexy outfit. You shudder in anticipation as he approaches. She wastes no time and squats and shits in a toilet then waits while you licking her asshole clean. Then she shits a huge turd into your wide open mouth. You will love to be her toilet and you will come back more than once for the supplement. To be continued
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 134220.mp4
    File Size : 709.5 MB
    Duration : 00:07:37
    Video : AVC, 12.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2sm1jkk76h5z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Play or Poop ? )

Scatshop.com- Play or Poop ? )

Description:
    What do I want more To play with my toy or to poop my Diaper ?
    I will do both = I will shit myself badly and will play with my shit in Diaper (^_^)
    Simple toys sucks
    Model:
    NaughtyPuma
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DiaperPP28.mp4
    File Size : 554.18 MB
    Duration : 00:09:32
    Video : AVC, 7 961 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 151 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream