Pro User

Oct 2016

You little sicko. You just cant but be a slave to my farting ass can you? I see how hard you are already. Today we are going to play a game. Start stroking while I explain the instructions. For every fart I produce, you have to speed up your stroking.. Oh and heres the best part! Youre not allowed to cum until I say so LOL! You are not allowed to stop touching yourself. You keep edging that dick while I fart up this whole place! Go ahead and gag. My farts smells like something crawled up inside my ass and died. If youre a good fart slave and inhale every last one, I MIGHT allow you to squirt your hot creamy load all over my delicious ass!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 6 min 50 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My new friend Alice and I really love to caress each other in position 69 is a lesbian pose , we completely naked but we dont like to wear clothes . We started kissing with my friend Alice after that I lay back and Alice got on top of me and we began to caress each other in position 69 , fucking she is a sweet girl , she is so great at that I love when I caress between my legs and my ass , I caress his girlfriend and she caresses me , while mutual caresses we shit each others mouth , Alice shits me about Yes Alice has diarrhea, and my mouth was filled with liquid diarrhea and I shit and Alice licks the shit from my dirty asshole . We do not stop and continue to caress each other , we love to play dirty games with my new friend .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 992 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was not feeling good last night, so i thought a quick enema might help to clear it out 😉 watch me shoot water and poop rockets out of my butt!
    Models: CosmicGirl

Duration: 4 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 102 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch Tootsie twerk for you all in the beginning then she sticks her dildo in her booty hole to push it out leaving a trail of soft wet shit on the floor. Then she plops down on it with her big butt.
    Models: VOODOOVIXEN

Duration: 5 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 720
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me urgently spew out very soft poop onto the ground and then pee into a cute, clear cup to drink. This is my first time smearing and it mostly goes over my tits as I verbally degrade myself throughout the video. I grab my vibrator to use it on my pussy and cant help but to smear more over my cute and already messy tits.
    Models: GwenyT

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 267 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have you held captive in my toilet. There is no escape from your fate. I piss on your first then let load after load after load of warm firm shits drop onto you. I stop in between and let my shit coated asshole wink at you. By the end, Ive completely coating the camera from the massive amount!
    Models: VeronicaSteam

Duration: 4 min 35 s
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Fucking hell I have to shit so bad. I show you how much I need to go, groundhogging and showing off the turd poking out of my hole. It feels SO fucking good to poop and I pant and moan with pleasure as Im finally able to push out all the shit begging to be released. I show off my delicious load and smear it all over my plump bubble butt and shake my shit-caked booty for you, twerking and telling you how good it smells <3
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 6 min 30 s
    Size: 324 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

You wake up on the floor chained up, and see me, a girl with a black bandana covering half her face. I explain to you, I slipped something in your drink when I saw you the night before at the club and that I kidnapped you to make you my personal toilet. I expose my ass to you through my split open tights while my tits out. I shove my ass in your face and make you smell it as I tell you about the big Mexican dinner I had before this, just for you. I put you down on the floor and start to use your mouth as my toilet, you see a great view from below as shit cover so your view. After I've released my load, I watch you from above, laughing at how pathetic you are as I shove my dirty hole in your face again for you to clean.
    Models: scat-princess

Duration: 2 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 227 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Your scat slut is getting ready to go to our friends event, Ive got a sexy dress on and let you watch me put on those brand new platform high heels you got me. Theyre so hot I cant help but show them off 😉 Were about to go and I check my phoneoh crap, our friend lost our tickets, and we cant go! Bummer. Thats okay though, that just means we dont have to wait to have fun tonight. I grab my ass, I can already feel something cooking in the oven 😉 I shit a load and piss in the chair. I strip off my dress, showing off my hot curves and come back to taste my delicious cock of a turd before rubbing it onto my clitunf! Feels so fucking good I got tinglesI get super horny smearing my pussy and my tits with shit!
    I put a hunk of shit in my mouth and rub my shit covered clit til I spasm and cum with my legs in the air <3 Then I show off the mess I've made, spreading my poopy pussy lips 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 9 s
    Size: 321 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

The video consists of 4 parts in original quality (54min) for true fans of chewing and smearing!
    [Custom Request]:
    At first you show me how you take the collected shit and serves it nicely on the plate and in a bowl.
    You enter the room with a big plate filled with the collected turds and a bowl full of your creamy shit as a dip.
    You look in the camera and moans(mmmmh), you put them on the table that is already covered with spoon, fork and knife.
    Of course the champagne glas must not be missing when you have to piss.
    You begins your dinner with shitting a fresh one on the plate, if you can.Otherwise you starts your dinner No.2 until you can shit.
    You take a harder turd and dips it in the bowl. First you lick the dip, tells me how delicious it is, dips it again and bites a big piece and begins to chew. I want you to put as much shit as you can, so you can hardly close it while chewing, so that a lot
    runs out. You smear it back in your chewing mouth, moaning(mmmhh, thats so yummy!!!).
    You take a turd and smears the running shit with it back in your chewing and smacking(!) mouth, then biting another piece, go on chewing while you dips again. Your mouth is so full before you put the rest of the turd inside.
    This dinner should be double as long as the last time, with chewing all the shit you got there, 3+1 load of your shit!
    Hope to see you swallowing some, this time
    Take a little bowl for some dip and a plate for the rest and the fresh shit. But fresh shit is important too, ok?
    I really want you to dip in the shit. So please prepare 2 banana for diping it in your chocolate-cream
    Models: Anna_Coprofield

Duration: 10 min 22 s
    Size: 1.25 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information