Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Delicious Thick Ass Producing Your Hot Lunch

Scatshop.com- Delicious Thick Ass Producing Your Hot Lunch

Description:
    Playing with my bouncy tits and ass in sexy lingerie and high leather boots giving you a stinky close-up of my butthole then turning around squatting and moaning while filling a plastic container with your hot lunch
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-deliciousthickassproducingyourhotlunch.mp4
    File Size : 1410.49 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:09:56
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 167 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/38ur5mhkz26o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Drenched with Puke

Scatshop.com- Drenched with Puke

Description:
    When this man came home he is greeted with the sight of two unknown women Before he could do anything else they are fast to put him down on his knees and force themselves to puke on his face With every repetition the more drenched the guy gets By the time the ladies get satisfied he is soaked and completely covered Though it doesnt end there He is then brought to the bathroom where he is laid on his back on the floor The ladies then strip completely naked and resume with forcing themselves to vomit on him only this time all over his body
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0936.avi
    File Size : 201.36 MB
    Resolution : 864x480
    Duration : 00:09:13
    Video : mp4v, 1 508 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/eb4mm35w6wwq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Near the Window :)

Scatshop.com- Near the Window

Description:
    I was basking by the window in the afternoon. I needed to shit but I wasnt about to walk all the way to the restroom. I rub my horny pussy a little bit. I had been eating breakfast so I had to shit really bad. It comes in small little shits. The build up right before my ass makes me hornier. I moan as I shit for you. I release smelly stinky poo that feel amazing. My ass are pleased
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1951420.mp4
    File Size : 595.32 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:15
    Video : AVC, 8 787 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ge4tno9g8wea

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- HUGE bomb in bath

Scatshop.com- HUGE bomb in bath

Description:
    Shitting a HUGE shit bomb in my bathroom I am always curious how big my tight asshole can be streched by my turds
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sequenz-01_12.mp4
    File Size : 239.52 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:03:02
    Video : AVC, 10.7 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rlkdox9vo8nn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- visit to your scat and vomit whore: Two

Scatshop.com- visit to your scat and vomit whore: Two

Description:
    Back again to see your dirty little whore I knew you would be back I am your little play thing Your toy And who doesnt love playing with their toys? Back you come Again and again Using me as your spunk bucketyour stress release I am your little robot that does exactly as you tell herThat is what I am Your real life walkingshitting and vomiting doll.Your possession that sits and waits for you The one that is always welcoming and pleased to see you I will sink to any level of depravity so long as your happy and get to cum You are in charge and I will do everything and anything you tell me to do
    I have totally and utterly gave myself to you Dont worry though This is our secret The object of my existence is one to serve and please My goal in my pathetic little life is to gain your approval and for you to clean me up and use me. Does looking at my shell of a body get your cock hard ? Im hoping and praying it does
    I start stripping off my chemise to my white thong Hoping you will start rubbing your cock I always perform for you I bend over to show you my thong before filling a pint glass with my pee.
    I take a sip of piss remove my thong and show off my body to you.
    While I am clean I will suck your cock. Go as deep and fast as you like Ill take anything from you Dont worry about the vomit Ill clean it from your cock Just keep using and abusing me I wont be happy until Im covered in vomit piss and shit. I pull out my tampon out
    I am yours to be usedabused and humiliated. I love it that way
    I turn to look at you Im sat in my own filthy mess
    I shit for you through my thong smearing it all up my arse crack All over my body. The next phase of your arousal I smear it all over myself
    Is this what it will take???Please Promise me before you leave youll give me what I want?
    Im begging you Please cum clean me up I count down from 20 we cum together and I tip the piss over my head..
    Model:
    PrincessPoo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : C0007-1.mp4
    File Size : 1373.18 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:21:22
    Video : AVC, 8 846 kb/s, 50.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i0hub7qoq8n1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitting and Smearing in Bathroom

Scatshop.com- Shitting and Smearing in Bathroom

Description:
    I poop in bathroom show dirty ass and after it smear with shit my delicious ass. Lick it all with your tongue
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4722.mp4
    File Size : 656.39 MB
    Duration : 00:05:50
    Video : AVC, 15.5 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/60eyucq7z3bw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fingering Hairy Pussy While Shitting

Scatshop.com- Fingering Hairy Pussy While Shitting

Description:
    I strip out of my button down print top squeeze my full breasts in my white bra show off my hairy armpits then lift up my long white skirt to reveal my white lace panties. My tummy girggles and I tell you its getting ready for you. I have a big shit that Ive been making for days. Ive bee constipated and havent gone in over two days and Im ready I mount the toilet squatting on it with my feet up and my pussy facing you. As I push my difficult shit out I grunt and groan and complain of the discomfort. Golden piss trickles out and runs down my pussy and shitting asshole. I bring attention to my gaping pussy which gapes open as I push. I touch and tease my pussy showing how wet it is. I pull a strand of grool away with my fingers and it slides off my finger and one of my bush hairs catches it for a moment before it falls. I slide to fingers inside and use them push the rest of the shit out of my ass. A trick I figured out many years ago that has worked well for me for a long time. I as if you like using my shit to jerk off while I finger my wet pussy in your face. I make my pussy trickle a little squirt which looks just as dark as my piss which is typical of this time of morning. I finish up and turn around for you to better lick my ass hole clean. I tell you to get every hair sparkling clean for your Goddess because that is what you are meant for. Then I show you my huge shit in the toilet rising high above he water. It takes two flushes to get it all down too. Wow that was a lot of shit for little me to make
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fingering-Pussy-While-Shitting.avi
    File Size : 625.23 MB
    Duration : 00:08:52
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 702 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/akluqegoene8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema on our backs

Scatshop.com- Enema on our backs

Description:
    Hello to all. In this video you will see Yana Carolina and Alice. They prepared a beautiful surprise for this day. The girls were in dresses and dancing. Then they filled their asses with enema water and continued to move. Then the friends undressed completely and left on only stockings and shoes. Ode of her friends got on all fours on the floor and the second stood and released fountains of enemas from her ass on her back. Shit mixed with water while driving and the water became muddy. Enema burst right on the back and spray scattered throughout the room. So Carolina Alice and Yana did it until each took an enema on her back
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0141-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 538.87 MB
    Duration : 00:08:50
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 8 320 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ksov2qun7bki

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- He almost PUKED

Scatshop.com- He almost PUKED

Description:
    Ok maybe THIS one was too big for my neighbor He wanted to taste my huge turd he got what you expect from me
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3.mp4
    File Size : 101.59 MB
    Duration : 00:01:23
    Video : AVC, 9 856 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 317 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8vfsjq2qocdj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ass Сreation

Scatshop.com- Ass Сreation

Description:
    am a Lady who wants to break all slaves down even more ever by getting them to eat my shit and drink my piss and youve come to me a Scat Mistress to show you how its do. Well usually I have a solid shit consisten but today I ate more fruits so I broke through into diarrhea and you will see a huge uncontrollable flow eager to pour into your throat. Youll like the taste of my shit. What can be more pleasant than sweet humiliation. Ill let you watch me shit and piss through my process. Do you want to serve me?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 25071820.mp4
    File Size : 719.14 MB
    Duration : 00:10:50
    Video : AVC, 9 067 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: