Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 50-Goddess CUM

Scatshop.com- Broken Toilet 50-Goddess CUM

Description:
    You are in for a real female orgasmic scat treat with THIS video of mine. Theres a LOT of things you can fake but one thing you simply cant fake is girl cum (virginal secretions) that leaks out of your pussy during a powerful multiple orgasm right on camera.
    Being a human toilet for me takes a lot of sacrifice because its about MY comfort and MY orgasmic pleasure from taking a big shit in your mouth as you will clearly see in this video. I love the fact that I dont have to act or use cheap trickery. I LOVE having my asshole licked and I love even more to reward my ass licking slave by taking a big stinking shit right into his mouth.
    After I enjoyed the toe curling pleasure of feeling my thick and nasty turds sliding out of my asshole directly into my slaves mouth I am highly aroused by the taboo and intimacy of such a dirty act.
    So he has to endure the taste of my stinking shit as he slowly chew and swallow while I masturbate and bring my beautiful Goddess body into the contortions of powerful and satisfying orgasms right on top of him.
    With the dual angle filming its like YOU are actually the one under me. Youll get to see the amazing life it is being my toilet. First you hear my moans and sighs of relief as my creamy turds slide out of my asshole right into your mouth.
    Then you get to taste all the nasty flavours of my turds while seeing my pussy and dirty asshole from below right in your face as I masturbate. You literally see my pussy expand and my white girl cum virginal secretions pumping out of me as I shudder in orgasm right above your face while you EAT my SHIT.
    Isnt this the most amazing way to honour ME your Goddess? Taking your rightful place as my shit eater in order to enhance my orgasmic pleasure
    Be sure to check out all my other kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Broken-Toilet-50-Goddess-CUM.mp4
    File Size : 252.03 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:13:28
    Video : AVC, 2 449 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0jbtepb9c2e9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hot Sexy Poo

Scatshop.com- Hot Sexy Poo

Description:
    Hot sexy shitting-in new way. Really hot sensual clip For pooping lovers. Amazing scenes. Full heavy ass big sexy ass. And wet pussy. I make huge shitty lava. A lot of Like fountain from ass hole. Morning diarrhea after a two days without any pooping. I also farts and pee.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11191910.mp4
    File Size : 577.56 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:26
    Video : AVC, 8 345 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8i9jbv9b21xq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lick My Hairy Shitty Holes

Scatshop.com- Lick My Hairy Shitty Holes

Description:
    My hairy holes are all covered with poop I need you to lick and suck them clean I could just wipe myself or take a shower but I shouldnt have to do that should I? Not when I have you You are mine mine to make lick my dirty holes until they are spotless Listen to me tell you how to clean my hairy holes I want you to suck the shit off of each individual hair on my pussy and ass. And make it feel good This is about my pleasure too Yes thats it Lick my poop covered holes clean Lick all that nasty shitty public hair clean
    Enjoy
    Scat 853-Lick My Hairy Shitty Holes
    Model:
    SamanthaStarfish
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scat853LickMyHairyShittyHoles.mp4
    File Size : 1236.94 MB
    Duration : 00:07:39
    Video : AVC, 22.4 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d47xp4spbt5o

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet Farts And Scat

Scatshop.com- Toilet Farts And Scat

Description:
    That curry and garlic union dish I ate last night truly upset my tummy
    Im so bloated and gassy and really need to fart but I know the smell of THOSE farts will be UNBEARABLE I just wont be able to handle that terrible fart stink. Luckily I have a bright idea.
    I call my slave to my bathroom and Im always amused how he gazes upon my naked beauty. I love treating you all every now and then by stripping completely naked. I sit down on the toilet and push my slaves head in between my legs so his face is past my pussy right into the toilet bowl. Between my ass crack at the back and his face in the opening in the front its a proper seal.
    Now I can moan and sigh in pure pleasure and delight from letting those loud and horrible smelling farts out and trapping them right in the toilet bowl with my slaves face. This ensure he has to smell every last drop of my terrible fart stink while I only smell the fresh open air.
    It felt so amazing as my little asshole open up and vibrate from those loud and hot stinky farts exploding out of my body while my slave wail and gag in agony from the horrible smell. Pretty soon my farts turn really wet and messy in there but I show no mercy for my slave pleading me to stop.
    I keep going and in that toilet bowl during my messy farting he gets more than he bargained for as the sharting started. I could feel the soft and nasty smelly turds slowly curling out of my little asshole into the toilet bowl while I was farting. I know..its rude to push someones face into your toilet bowl and keep it there when you accidently start shitting.
    I simply kept going without any guilt because this relief felt simply too good to stop. Yes it turned into a little toilet slavery as well but he must just take one for the team so I can feel good and experience relief and delight.
    He suffered so much you can actually see the back of his neck and head breaking out into a cold sweat haha
    Be sure to check out all my other intense and kinky clips xoxo
    Model:
    GoddessTempest
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Farts-And-Scat.mp4
    File Size : 149.85 MB
    Duration : 00:11:00
    Video : AVC, 1 736 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zgnz9we8agho

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Filling Up My Toilets Mouth

Scatshop.com- Filling Up My Toilets Mouth

Description:
    Flooding his mouth with my tasty wonderful chocolate. His mouth was gagged open wide he was forced to eat it up like a good piggy.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 23112.mp4
    File Size : 858.79 MB
    Duration : 00:09:51
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/3it1rv9f1pg3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Public Outdoor Farting

Scatshop.com- Public Outdoor Farting

Description:
    Watch me in public farting big wet farts in my leggings I love letting big bubbly farts go in public i find it naughty and dirty I keep farting over and over again before getting in my car and farting again while the passenger asks me farting related questions. Public Farts Outdoors Just What Youve Always Wants farting publicfarting wetfarts farts outdoorfarts voyeurfarts evamarie88
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Public-Outdoor-Farts.mp4
    File Size : 1481.31 MB
    Duration : 00:16:16
    Video : AVC, 12.6 Mb/s, 29.552 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 156 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/pfba5ia53yh0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ignoring You My Toilet While Pooping

Scatshop.com- Ignoring You My Toilet While Pooping

Description:
    I give you a wink from my asshole. Youre right where a toilet like you belongs-ready and waiting with your mouth open under my toilet Im shitting a HUGE load of shit down your throat It just keeps on coming beautiful poop down towards your open mouth. Looks like I got a good replacement toilet after all just like a real appliance
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3721.mp4
    File Size : 583.26 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:05:51
    Video : AVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8f9llmcvihvv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- For My Hungry Slave

Scatshop.com- For My Hungry Slave

Description:
    My slavecome on here under my ass and be ready to have your fat and delicious dinner
    Model:
    thefartbabes
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : hugryslave1-1.mp4
    File Size : 318.2 MB
    Duration : 00:04:55
    Video : AVC, 8 855 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 163 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lcwxxltnygrr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enjoy the shit diarrhea and dirty games

Scatshop.com- Enjoy the shit diarrhea and dirty games

Description:
    She likes to flirt likes to be looked at and admired but even more she likes to shit on the camera and play dirty games. Diarrhea is such relief and the pleasure of diarrhea when it lies on the body sticks even better. She shits shits and shits and then she takes a vibrator and dirty games begin. Penis in pussy penis in ass of course need to smear it in shit and shove it deeper into pussy. Red panties well of course they belong in pussy how else. Everything for You for your pleasure and attention.
    1. BBW Plays with pussy ass and shitting
    My friend BBW plays with herself. Here is a vibrator in her ass and then its right in pussy. Panties too in the pussy you can stuff. Nice little things playing with yourself. And after a strap-on in the ass always want to take a shit. Thats how nice the bunch laid down. Enjoy film my dear fans.
    2. Dirty shitty strapon inside hot pussy BBW
    My BBW girlfriend is back for you my shit eaters. She loves shit loves its flavor its warmth softness and pliability. She plays with shit scoops up a strap-on and rubs on her body on her breasts. Dips a strap-on in shit and introduces dirty in itself in hot pussy. She enjoys kicks from this knowing that You are looking at her she feels so good.
    P.S.: In film adds footage was not previously included in any film
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Enjoy-the-shit-diarrhea-and-dirty-games.mp4
    File Size : 1669.21 MB
    Duration : 00:20:06
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x871omvo1zlo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Massive & Messy Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- Massive & Messy Panty Poop

Description:
    Hi this is a truly exceptional video of desperation and big shit
    If you read this then you know all the details in a good shit in panties a huge ass cute panties a great angle and a sea of fragrant shit from my sweet ass) It remains only to add a little fresh shit for you? Maybe I should let my boyfriend fuck me in the ass? And if both? However I did) Enjoy my epic panty poop)
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 3621.mp4
    File Size : 967.09 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:07:45
    Video : AVC, 17.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO: