Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Jerk Your Dick To Black Scat Filled Legging

Scatshop.com- Jerk Your Dick To Black Scat Filled Legging

Description:
    I love wearing my black legging and tight top on. Im here for you to make up some dirty stuff again. Youre hungry to to get some dirty and delicious fun at same time? Do you want me to pushing out my giant shit straight to my pants? Would it be such a turn on right? Let me tease you standing bending over in tight leggings and reveal my nice purple plug. I do play with it and asking you that you wanna taste my poo? Do you wanna play with it or even smear it on yourself? While I show off my plug ass you can think about it Do you want me to give all my shit and nasty pants to you my boy? I squat over backward on a chair and squatting up and down then pushing out a real massive pile of poo in pants. I dont need to ask you to jerk it but I remind you to do that. I soak leggings in pee and make dirty by poo then keep teasing you back and standing. My poo tickling my pussy and its so warm. I push poopy pants several times to your face and you can love how bulge in pants. Sexy and lush right? Well its time to show you leggings inside and let you jerk your dick faster. Enjoy the sight to a massive scat filled black leggings and jerk off while you sniffing. Before the end I just fingering a bit my ass also put the pants back and farting a loud one to your face. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2238-2.mp4
    File Size : 1287.09 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:17:44
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rl617jc7t6s2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Crushing Toy Cars

Scatshop.com- Crushing Toy Cars

Description:
    Did you leave your toy cars in my place? So now they belong me
    I wanted to mistreat them so much. I crush them piss on them play with them and do my morning shit on them too.
    I will drive cars on my pussy and ass cars to move with a stream of my urine and shit a huge pile right on these cars I will immerse the cars in the shit make them very dirty.
    This made me horny my pussy was dripping a bit
    But Im a good girl and I will definitely return your favorite toys to youyou just have to lick them until they get clean first
    Enjoy
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 195310.mp4
    File Size : 979.57 MB
    Duration : 00:14:26
    Video : AVC, 9 277 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lfr9mq26a9zx

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I love Dicks in shit

Scatshop.com- I love Dicks in shit

Description:
    I really like to shit on Dicks and then play with themWatch and enjoy
    Model:
    Dianascat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : geghtehh.mp4
    File Size : 649.98 MB
    Resolution : 2336x1080
    Duration : 00:07:30
    Video : AVC, 11.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/95m547l7zbac

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Slave is vocation toilet slave is destiny

Scatshop.com- Slave is vocation toilet slave is destiny

Description:
    My friend Lyudmila is very strict Mistress. She is very jealous of her urine and shit. For a slave this is a gift to eat and drink from the body of the Mistress and if he can not or drops he will be severely flogged. She pisses profusely and the slave has to drink everything. Her ass opens up smelling of shit fills the air and the slave must lie with his mouth open and catch every bite. After all slave is a vocation or toilet slave is a destiny.
    1.She is Hot and depraved strict Mistress
    My friend Lyudmila has prepared a delicious drink for you. She is hot and depraved strict Mistress. But tonight shell give you her nectar. She says in her mesmerizing voice drink my pee bitch my slave
    2. Shit is waiting for you for dinner slave
    Shit of my slutty girlfriend is waiting for you for dinner slave. She made you her delicious chocolate. Enjoy it today she decided to pamper you feed directly from her ass. So go lie down and eat it
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Slave-is-vocation-toilet-slave-is-destiny.mp4
    File Size : 1046.89 MB
    Duration : 00:12:36
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bvspb1jxyqq2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stinky Poop in Public Jeans

Scatshop.com- Stinky Poop in Public Jeans

Description:
    I am wearing a light blue jeans in a store I love knowing that someone see that I am pissing and shitting in my jeans in public place where a lot of people It turns me on so much to be out in public with a huge warm load
    I really need to poop And Im going to go right here in this grocery store I am going to poop my jeans I know I am going to stink so bad but I have to go and I really dont want to take off my jeans specialy for you I bend over a little and slowly start to push
    Oh My Gosh that was so intense Ive got a jeans full of my poop now I smell my stench Its disgusting Yuck But I love it And Ive got to wear this jeans all day I leave the store and walk down the street in shitty jeans
    Enjoy
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 89211.mp4
    File Size : 1712.89 MB
    Duration : 00:16:00
    Video : AVC / AVC, 14.8 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/omvldh3yb77h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Two Very Naughty Bath Shitting Clips BOGO

Scatshop.com- Two Very Naughty Bath Shitting Clips BOGO

Description:
    Get both of my super hot and extra dirty bath shitting clips for the price of one
    (Included videos)
    1. Fart and Shit Fuck Bath 12:50
    Cum take a bath with me Watch as I spread my legs in the bath water to make lots of tiny cute fart bubbles right before I push out a super long and very firm turd into the water I play with my floating logs for a bit then grab my hard poo and pile the broken but still firm and thick logs on top of my body. I am so horny and wet and it smells so good I crush my shit rubbing it into my pussy while I finger and rub my wet turds all over myself and into my wet skin. I play with my warm poop until its all disintegrated in my bath water then I lay back and wash my hair in the brown water. I put my legs in the air and masturbate making myself cum 3 times really hard
    2. Bath Of Shit 13:10
    Sitting in my tub I push out a nice sized load and some hot pee then I grab some of my shit and have a really good time smearing it on my pussy ass and tits. Next squishing it through my toes Thats alot of fun but then I decide to roll in my pile of shit and pee til most of my body is covered and smear some more then I wash my very messy body with shitty bath water smear a bit of solid shit that I find onto my face and while floating in my bath of shit I masturbate underneath the faucet and have a mind-blowing orgasm.
    Model:
    CosmicGirl
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : baths.mp4
    File Size : 1425.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:26:24
    Video : AVC, 7 361 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/agjruzglinp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Only and dark poop today

Scatshop.com- Only and dark poop today

Description:
    Only one poop today and it was at the end of the day. Thats unsual.
    As it is the only one I took all my time to make this video.
    Pooping in sequences making sure to pose and show my beautiful tanned booty and creamy brown little hole.
    Making some sexy butt kisses or winks
    A perfect view. So tasty that I tell you lick my creamy butt. And you better be sticking that tongue out behind your screen
    Model:
    kinkycat
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7362.mov
    File Size : 863.77 MB
    Duration : 00:08:41
    Video : HEVC, 13.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 164 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n6m3dak6ym08

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eating Fresh Poop

Scatshop.com- Eating Fresh Poop

Description:
    Having a room all to themselves these two ladies decide to get naughty and dirty One pees on the other drenching her entire body She then follows it with defecating into her mouth in which the other is fast to chew and devour most of the poop They then smear the rest all over them When the woman could no longer release anymore the two strip completely naked and rub their pussies together until they orgasm
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0931.avi
    File Size : 243.08 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:11:08
    Video : mp4v, 1 507 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 536 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xrmisms0edll

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- morning explosion emergency

Scatshop.com- morning explosion emergency

Description:
    Greeting
    I was about to go to work in my car the urge to shit arrives damn its not the time My husband is in bed so I hurry trying to place the damn camera I really want my little step is out of place grrrr he put it on the second floor This damn camera will fall but I really want it This shit came out of my ass like an explosion and it stinks so much The surprise he will have when he wakes up and he will have to pick up ))
    I send him the video and he will have to work it
    Model:
    XGhost
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Scatshopbath-us1.1.mp4
    File Size : 765.01 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:03:47
    Video : AVC, 28.2 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 92.4 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/k463dkgynj9z

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Lovely dirty games with shit in bath

Scatshop.com- Lovely dirty games with shit in bath

Description:
    I love dirty games. But even more I love dirty games with shit in the bath. I give myself an enema right in the ass with a hose shit under the water shit in a bathing suit and smear myself shit sit in a tub of dirty shit water. The smell of shit hovers around and I enjoy inhaling this stench. It is so good so exciting and I will do it again and again.
    1. Shit bath taking care of my body
    A slave must look after his Mistress. Give me a foot massage Shoe me kiss my feet. Its taking care of me and my body. Just like a tub of shit. I like to shit in the bath and put shit on my body. Sit in a tub of smelly water enjoying the aroma. It feels so good its so exciting.
    2. Launch shitty tor_es in slave mouth
    Well shit eater youre gonna be diver today. Dive into the tub and catch my shit coming out of ass I dont want to get out. Oh how good to shit under water. My brown tor_ is going into battle catch it with your mouth. See how she big and sharp it is. Bite it and eat it its your Breakfast.
    3. My morning cleansing enema
    This wonderful morning I decided to clean my tummy and pour in me many water. I can feel my stomach filling up its bursting. And thats from ass breaks the stream of shit and water. What a relief. In tub shit floats his smell envelops fills. And I pour into myself down more and more water.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lovely-dirty-games-with-shit-in-bath.mp4
    File Size : 1039.89 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:24:38
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: