Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Creamy Shit on a Plate

Scatshop.com- Creamy Shit on a Plate

Description:
    Im wearing a sexy tight body suit. I tease you a bit with my ass then take a big creamy shit on a plate for you to eat.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2001112.mp4
    File Size : 839.42 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:09:38
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/bgzh1mc00h7c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Balanced nutrition of slave girl fruit with shit

Scatshop.com- Balanced nutrition of slave girl fruit with shit

Description:
    I am always for a healthy balanced diet. My toilet slave girl eats vegetable products fruits vegetables but of course with shit. At first it was difficult for her to get used to the new diet. But regularity and constancy do their job. Each time she began to eat shit more willingly and enjoy it. Now shes my toilet my shit-eater. Now she cant do without my shit.
    1. Nutritious breakfast slave girl watermelon shit
    How dare you start eating without permission. Hold the vase Ill make you a nutritious Breakfast watermelon and shit. Heres a bunch of fragrant shit. Now eat you live with me and youre gonna eat my shit every day. Eat every last bite. While were eating my shit you wanted to shit youre like a sewer. Eat shit and shitting. Shitting and dont forget to thank your Mistress for a delicious nutritious Breakfast.
    2. Eat fruit with shit. What tasty?
    Time for lunch. Bring me some fruit bitch. And bring your plate. Heres you some fruit. Stop Ill shit on them first. Now eat. Eat everything. What scum tasty? Finally learned to eat my shit. Eat chew I want you to eat all the shit. Or you go today to sleep near to the toilet bowl. Eat with drool or Ill piss in your mouth. Lick the shit off your plate. Youre nothingness your place under my ass always eating my feces. Get back to your place toilet scum. Wait there for the evening in my stomach i preparing a stinking treat for you.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Balanced-nutrition-of-slavegirl-fruit-with-shit.mp4
    File Size : 1392.68 MB
    Duration : 00:16:46
    Video : AVC, 11.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/yo1rq6sd1g1y

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Shits on you From Toilet Chair

Scatshop.com- Peteuse Shits on you From Toilet Chair

Description:
    (7 min 37 sec)
    Ive got you tied up and immobile under my toilet chair slave Yesterday I ate a lot of other slaves along with some beans and corn and now they are all being digested and fermented together in my bellyand coming out in the form of nasty farts right on your face Then lo and behold the big moment comes when I get to shit them all out right on to you and there is nothing you can do but take my big shit right in your face slave HAHAHA
    Starts out with POV scenes of farting in leggings and panties on the chair then the big POV bare ass shit scenebetter clean up my asshole good shit licker LOL
    farting toilet chair toilet slavery toilet humiliation leggings panties
    Model:
    peteuse
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : toiletchairslavefeb2020full.mp4
    File Size : 569.44 MB
    Duration : 00:07:36
    Video : AVC, 10.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 122 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/raj0dqis8ado

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Hairy Shit In Full HD

Scatshop.com- Hairy Shit In Full HD

Description:
    For the first time I use my HD4K camera to film myself taking a shit in doggy style in the tub. I filmed this lovely piece in gorgeous 4K for you to feast upon. I tease you telling you to eat my shit then taking it away. You manage to steal a piece How naughty I want you to beg me to feed you Then I tell you to take it all and I have SO much to give. Watch as it changes from fully formed dark chocolate milk duds to slightly green soft serve then to peanut butter brown soft serve I ask if you like how it hangs on to my bush hairs not letting go I also give you some hot piss in a powerful stream. Then when Im all done I tell you to clean my asshole for me because that is what you are meant for. I show you close up my huge shit feel its warmth near my hand then I dip my finger in and mush it around. I describe it to you as I play with my poo and pick up the hard formed first piece and tell you to eat it for me. Youre a good slave.
    To make this shit I ate a cinnamon raisin bagel a piece of seed toast and raspberry jelly sausage and eggs. For lunch I ate spaghetti red sauce and chicken. Then for dinner I had pork tenderloin mashed potatoes and peas. You can really see a lot of seeds in there from the toast
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hairy-Shit-Super-HD.avi
    File Size : 431.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:13
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 542 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9p451hni1hix

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Amateur Panty Poop

Scatshop.com- Amateur Panty Poop

Description:
    Watch me fill up my favorite pair of panties- a sexy pink little number What a little mess Who will help me clean them? Only you )
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22281.mp4
    File Size : 878.76 MB
    Duration : 00:10:05

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rumjeyg193n4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I Dont Like Flowers That Shit

Scatshop.com- I Dont Like Flowers That Shit

Description:
    You give me a flowers? I told you I liked red roses And you gave me white daisies. Need of urgent shit on them and show you that you understood how I feel about that. There flowers in shit and you dont deserve to lick my ass for them after I took a shit. Xo-xo-xo
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22252.mp4
    File Size : 862.52 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fi2wwchz983q

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Banana Scatcakes

Scatshop.com- Banana Scatcakes

Description:
    From the imagination of a fan
    Im gonna whip you up something so nice this morning
    Im looking so sexy in my cute red apron and silky black panties. Im wearing heels too. My kitchen is bright and sunny today the light bounces perfectly off my round ass every time I bend over to grab a utensil. Youre getting banana pancakes for breakfast and youre getting the extra special recipe today.
    You watch me prepare everything. Once I have a pancake in the pan I start to prepare the extra special part I grab a banana and peel it gently. I swing leg into the stove and stick my ass out. Slowly I shove the banana into my bum. I HAVE NEVER PUT FOOD IN MY ASS BEFORE honestly it feels so good and you can see genuine intrigue and pleasure on my face. I almost forget to flip the pancake I shove the rest of the mushy banana into my ass and then put the peel inside too. It hangs like a tail
    I pour more batter into the pan but this special little pancake gets a flavour shot. I scoop some batter and lick the spoon and then spit it into the pan. This happens a few more times. Youre breakfast is almost ready
    I put your preparation on the floor. I get on my hands and knees and pour syrup between my crack. It drizzles your food. I spread my cheeks open and push out the banana. Its followed by some cute little turds. I top it off with more syrup because maple syrup is amazing.
    Are you ready to eat? I take off my apron and feed you. I take a bite of my butt banana and swallow. I tell you to eat forkfuls of poopy banana pancakes like a good boy.
    I finish with a kiss
    (Natural light kitchen. Some talking. Cooking sounds. No smear. Light taste and swallow. )
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_3091.mov
    File Size : 1805.82 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:18:08
    Video : AVC, 13.8 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 104 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fq9dzsxhog6d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit comes out of my ass

Scatshop.com- Shit comes out of my ass

Description:
    I tilt my panties aside and do shit showing the shit up close full face visible in video video length 3:13 minutes
    Model:
    LucyBelle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20200722_19_53_07_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 208 MB
    Duration : 00:03:13
    Video : AVC, 8 924 kb/s, 15.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cn0l0qx9t595

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet

Scatshop.com- MASSIVE Shit For My Toilet

Description:
    Hey there Have you been a good toilet? Have you? Yes Yes you have And you deserve a reward for being a good toilet. Enjoy my birthing a hefty MASSIVE shit on a slave mouth to enjoy youre going to smell kiss and slowly savor my mountain of hot chocolate fudge
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 191930.mp4
    File Size : 954.02 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15
    Video : AVC, 12.8 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m9f5q0h1l2vs

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Wanna Be My Shit Eater?

Scatshop.com- Wanna Be My Shit Eater?

Description:
    So you losers wonder how it is to be my shit eater? Well take a look aa I tease you all with my perfect ass. As I reveal my beautiful rose where all the good stuff comes from The stuff you want to eat right?
    Watch as I shit in the mouth of my loser slave just lying below me catching the brownies from my ass. It should be a privilege and I dont want a mess or a stinky bathroom
    So now comes the important part for you Look and even more listen to me as I tell you how to apply to be my shit eater Now it is up to your ability to consume and to consume my shit
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22271.mp4
    File Size : 1041.18 MB
    Duration : 00:11:57

Download VIDEO: