Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty breakfast in the kitchen

Scatshop.com- Dirty breakfast in the kitchen

Description:
    In this video we are three of us. My beloved friends Carolina and Alice. We restrained ourselves for two days and one fine day in the morning decided to have a threesome. And we will have the most aromatic and favorite food. We caressed each others ass in turn tongue did cunnilingus and anilingus licked the clitoris and anus. Then we took turns shitting each others mouth as we love. The aroma of warm shit spread throughout the room and it excited even more.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN7618.mp4
    File Size : 1160.36 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:11:57
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d057jo5f664d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I crouch and make a block

Scatshop.com- I crouch and make a block

Description:
    I crouch on the floor grunt and make a big block you can see all my cute face video length is 3:47 minutes.
    Model:
    LucyBelle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20200630_11_29_50_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 466.79 MB
    Duration : 00:03:47
    Video : AVC, 17.8 Mb/s, 28.821 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 1 channel, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/mzxerzt49m32

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nurse Hungry for Feces

Scatshop.com- Nurse Hungry for Feces

Description:
    This nurse is supposed to provide care and comfort to her patients but she completely does the opposite She takes advantage of the two vulnerable men beginning with forcing them to strip When they are rendered completely naked she lays them on the floor and then rubs the soles of her feet on their cocks until they reach maximum orgasm By then she alternately sucks their dicks to her hearts content It doesnt end there because what she does next is fuck and ride their penises Though not for long since she then defecates on the floor and immediately dives her face on her own filth to devour as well as smear it all over her While she is busy doing so she has the two slaves take turns fucking her However it doesnt take long before she gets satisfied and decides to fit each of the men with strap-on dildos on their faces and then fuck them to satisfaction while continuously spreading her poop both on herself and on her slaves
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0881-fm.avi
    File Size : 1309.96 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:41:24
    Video : mp4v, 3 005 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zunm7qnojj0m

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Custom Clip for Toilet Slut 1

Scatshop.com- Custom Clip for Toilet Slut 1

Description:
    Countess Dionysus has just returned to NYShitty after spending the last two months abroad. Her for assignment is to film a custom clip for a loyal toilet slut named bill. bill absolutely adores Countess and Her big beautiful Ebony ass. He jerks his filthy cock every night thinking about Countess force feeding him Her delicious scat. Open wide slave bill because Countess has a huge load for your mouth.
    Model:
    CountessDionysus
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20200126_0908225733.mp4
    File Size : 518.47 MB
    Duration : 00:03:53
    Video : AVC, 18.5 Mb/s, 23.684 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/turwl5c2nqyw

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- GIANT Woman Turns Tiny Horny Boyfriend Into SHIT

Scatshop.com- GIANT Woman Turns Tiny Horny Boyfriend Into SHIT

Description:
    After getting back from our date my mini boyfriend asks a strange question. Would you eat me whole? Im hesitant at first and start viewing it in a negative fashion. What if I accidentally digested you and turned you into my shit? Would you be fine with that? Of course my boyfriend doesnt mind and is rather turned on by it. I notice and start pondering it as well and get a little horny at the thought of my miniature bfs trip through my body and back out my ass as one of my massive turds.
    I agree and cant wait to get started I take off for a bit to prepare and come back nude. I tease my mini boyfriend with my ass by sitting on him and telling him to lick my hole as it would be his last time. I fart with him underneath me. Oh excuse me Well I guess that is what you want to become anyways. My giant woman farts are so big they knock his hat off
    I tease him a bit more with my smile laugh before swallowing my mini boyfriend whole The next day Im feeling gassy You really shouldnt talk so much babe. This is what you wanted after all I reflect on the journey weve taken together before unloading a MASSIVE dump my gigantic body having turned him into my turd You were a great bf and a tasty snack but you really make a good turd Too bad you cant make two trips through my amazing digestive system
    *Not one of my mega classic fart videos just some happy farts here and there to torture my mini BF*
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-giantwomanturnstinyhornyboyfriendintoshit.mp4
    File Size : 1420.52 MB
    Resolution : 4096x2160
    Duration : 00:10:00
    Video : AVC, 20.0 Mb/s, 29.970 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 183 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/igxqmb4qzsi0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- A Difficult Shit In Lace Panties

Scatshop.com- A Difficult Shit In Lace Panties

Description:
    Im constipated yet again and I have a big solid shit ready for you. Ive been making it for days and growing it in my belly. I know youre dying to taste me yet again. Today I have a special treat for you Im going to ruin a pair of pretty lace panties by shitting in them so you can sniff them while you jerk off and worship me. Then you can take them and use them to jerk off with while you eat more of my shit out of my hairy asshole and clean the smears of shit clinging to my ass hairs all over my hairy ass. In this video youll also enjoy smelling my farts before I shit catching the piss from my huge labia and tasting my pussy cream and the globs of grool that drip out of my pussy while I try to push my shit out. Youll also love my dirty talk my nasty little pervert slave Be good and next time Ill have something even more special for you Youll just have to wait and see
    Ive also saved these panties in this exact condition so let me know if youre interested in buying them (US only)
    Model:
    DirtyFairy
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : A-Diffcult-Shit-In-Lace-Panties.avi
    File Size : 1925.13 MB
    Duration : 00:26:51
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 9 874 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : MPEG Audio, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9flict4a7o2v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop Sticks Out of My Ass

Scatshop.com- Poop Sticks Out of My Ass

Description:
    I will not be bothered by my favorite pastime-Big Fat Shit. My shit is beautiful and you love them do not you? I rest on the floor and feel my stomach growl and wants to let out your favorite turds. Just look at this beautiful turd sticking out of my ass. Put your mouth closer babe. I cant stand it anymore. Oh I dropped the load its gorgeous. I smear the shit in white socks. Now eat it and lick my dirty feet little bitch
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 16081810.mp4
    File Size : 732.13 MB
    Duration : 00:11:16
    Video : AVC, 8 881 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ye5ntw2jgsqi

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Anal play and scat through paper funnel

Scatshop.com- Anal play and scat through paper funnel

Description:
    I love fucking my slut especially with strap on.
    This time I have chosen a banana to fuck his ass.
    I obliged my anal slut to keep it in his mouth while I put the condom. Then I took the banana and ordered him to stay with his ass up.
    First time I play gently lubing his ass enough and then harder for a more intense feeling until the banana got softer.
    I can easily stretch his ass so its always a delight to do anal penetration
    In the last part I sat on my face of my toilet sluy in my kitchen. I delivered him a huge diarrhea as his morning meal. To make the scat eating easier for him I put a paper funnel in his mouth and I expulsed my diarrhea right into the funnel. Then I cut the paper with a scissor and all my chocolate entered in his mouth.
    I put also a newspaper on his ugly face and order him to enjoy his diarrhea until I come back to check him if he has finished his breakfast.
    Model:
    ChocolateLover
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Anal-play-and-scat-through-paper-funnel.mp4
    File Size : 484.59 MB
    Duration : 00:12:31
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 308 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0zq29yigfvix

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Phat meal

Scatshop.com- Phat meal

Description:
    Watch me dance and tease you with my pussy and asshole then I take a big shit standing up .. You know the rest and dont say a word until its cleaned up .
    Model:
    PottyQueen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : YouCut_20200114_091312792.mp4
    File Size : 461.79 MB
    Duration : 00:04:15
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fai82wdygkpa

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- After Smoking- Shitting and Vomiting P1

Scatshop.com- After Smoking- Shitting and Vomiting P1

Description:
    Another day for the toilet slave to serve the Scatqueens. What a happy slave. At first all Scatqueens use it as a human ashtray and comfortably smoke a cigarette and spit into the slaves mouth if they feel like it. After that its pretty quick. Lady Kimi is in dire need. You can see that too. First she pees the slave directly in his mouth. Then she presses a soft sausage into his toilet mouth. Lady Domi not stand the smell and vomits. She pukes directly on the big pile of shit that the toilet slave just has in his mouth.
    Model:
    Scatqueens-Berlin
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : nach_dem_rauchen_ins_klomaul_scheissen_un_kotzen_p 1.mp4
    File Size : 396.31 MB
    Duration : 00:11:48
    Video : AVC, 4 564 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 126 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: