Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- I Need Your Mouth

Scatshop.com- I Need Your Mouth

Description:
    Hey babe come here for a sec would yah? I need you to do something nice for me. Put your face right up to my ass and hold it there. you ready? Good Ill fill your mouth with massive thick smelly shit and I need you to eat it for me Oops it smells disgusting babe. Let me take videotape at your face. Do you like the taste of my shit? So you like my dirty asshole too I cant keep this shit to myself anymore
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11081820.mp4
    File Size : 975.54 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:17
    Video : AVC, 13.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t0jwsrhwkn28

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Standing Poo and Muddy Butt

Scatshop.com- Standing Poo and Muddy Butt

Description:
    Hi there.
    My poo lately is a bit sticky and soft maybe its because I am eating a lot of veggies
    In this clip I poop standing on the toilet and as usual a piece of sticky poop gets stuck between my big ass cheeks and falls on the toilet lid Oops it seems I missed a little
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 22421.mp4
    File Size : 403.96 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:47
    Video : AVC, 11.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/4f0zv57m2kdo

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Red Pussy and Messy Farts Valentines Day

Scatshop.com- Red Pussy and Messy Farts Valentines Day

Description:
    This is the full uncut version of this clip.
    Its Valentines Day and I have a romantic gift to give Kitten. I give him one hint: its red He thinks he may be getting carnations or some heart shaped chocolates. Lol he may be getting a different kind of chocolate but my red gift for him is coming out of my pussy
    I pounce his face and rub my shark week pussy all over it. I make him lap away at it while its visibly messy. I have some very upsetting gas that I need to release too. My farts are explosive today and I make a little bit of a mess throughout parts of the clip. I rub it on Kittens nose and make him lick it kiss my ass and thank me for the gifts. He should be so lucky
    I make him lift up his arms so he can spread my ass wide apart and admire the messy view. He can see inside my pussy and gaze upon the red mess leaking out. Then I tell him it is time for him to be fed.
    I leave a small morsel right below his nose and grab the camera so you can see it up close. At the end of the clip he is forced to swallow it up
    Model:
    PastelGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Period-Pussy-and-Messy-Farts-for-Valentines-Day-ss.mp4
    File Size : 277.78 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 4 671 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jez67z2p3e4d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Gassy soft poop

Scatshop.com- Gassy soft poop

Description:
    In this custom video request I was asked to film while I was really gassy and had a soft poop. I had just finished Thanksgiving dinner and had been holding my farts in all day. I was finally able to relax to let all the gas out. I shoot out a long pee and while trying to push out my poop I let out a lot of good farts. Also while showing my feet a lot for you to enjoy my soles.
    Model:
    drea_xoxo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Gassy-pee-and-poop.mp4
    File Size : 537.72 MB
    Duration : 00:08:05
    Video : AVC, 9 096 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/7x55baill8ky

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Loser Slave Gets a Shitty Surprise

Scatshop.com- Loser Slave Gets a Shitty Surprise

Description:
    Im playing a really mean prank on my stupid little slave today. Usually he is only allowed to lick my pussy when its dirty and cummy. But I tell him that Im going to go take a shower and let him taste my fresh and clean pussy for the first time ever. His eyes light up with excitement. He cant wait to taste it
    But of course Im not going to take a shower at all. Instead I take a messy gloopy shit on the floor while running the shower so he thinks Im cleaning up. I dont wipe and leave my asshole extremely messy and caked with warm shit. Im going to spread it wide and wipe it all over my toilet slaves face.
    I tell go back to the bed and tell him to close his eyes. I mount his face and my shit smears all over his entire face and in his mouth. His tongue was eagerly awaiting my perfect clean pussy but ended up with a shitty asshole. I mock him and say that this is just what he deserves. I laugh out loud to how humiliated he feels from my little prank. He is so devastated because he was genuinely so excited but now he is broken and shamed. That is so hot to me
    At the end I show a close up of my work so you can see how messy it really got. He looks so sad disappointed and embarassed
    Model:
    PastelGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Loser-Slave-Gets-a-Shitty-Surprise.mp4
    File Size : 1142.1 MB
    Duration : 00:10:18
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rehhi3ynwjjf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enslaved Cosplayer Covered in Feces

Scatshop.com- Enslaved Cosplayer Covered in Feces

Description:
    After coming home exhausted from a cos playing event this woman immediately falls into sleep while still wearing her costume Though it doesnt take long before she is woken up by an unknown man who is fast to invoke his dominance and treat her like a slave He begins with putting a bowl of food in front of her and forcing her to feed from it like a pitiful dog When she didnt comply she gets her lower garments taken off and has her pussy eaten against her will Her ass didnt escape his wrath as well By the time he gets contented he forces her to defecate on the ground in which she has no choice but to comply When she could no longer release anymore the culprit is fast to submerge her hand in her own filth and then smear it all over her face It doesnt end there though as what he does next is bend her over and give her an enema consequently forcing her to defecate into her panties He would repeatedly do it until her underwear is filled with poop By then he takes it off and then smears her feces all over her Before long she is completely covered in her own filth but that isnt the end of it The guy proceeds to strip and then force his cock inside her mouth leaving her with no choice but to suck and deep throat When he gets satisfied he begins fucking her fast and rough and in different positions leaving her moaning and screaming every second of it To make matters worse in the middle of it he gives her an enema again resulting to a massive stream of feces After he cums he orders her to masturbate and doesnt make her stop until she orgasms
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss0876-fm.avi
    File Size : 1929.03 MB
    Resolution : 1640x916
    Duration : 01:01:00
    Video : mp4v, 3 003 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : PCM, 1 411.2 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/qnwkw2ksyj1x

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Carolina Enema In Nurses Mouth

Scatshop.com- Carolina Enema In Nurses Mouth

Description:
    Hi all our friends. In this video you will see nurse Alice who makes an enema for Carolina and then takes her in her mouth. The nurse put Carolina in cancer and filled her ass with water and then opened her mouth and Carolina released an enema in the mouth of nurse Alice. The nurse did this several times along with water air entered the Carolina and at the end of each exit of Carolinas enema farted loudly. Alice took everything into her mouth dirty water poured from Carolinas ass right into her mouth and on Alices nurses white coat.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0146.mp4
    File Size : 836.51 MB
    Duration : 00:08:36
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gyinvcibcb6k

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Perfect Ass Obsession

Scatshop.com- Perfect Ass Obsession

Description:
    Your a total loser for my ass
    You have a privilege to cum as long as you pay for you Goddess.
    I tease you with perfect big round ass sitting on a chair and twerk.
    You have 2 min to cum
    Become drawn to every part of my ass as I tell you how to jerk with nothing but my ass in the frame as I sway and twerk. Very soft sensual domination for the weak.
    You are my toilet slut and you love everything that comes from my ass. You want to sniff my ass clean it with your tongue and do everything I say with my delicious chocolate. You want to smear it on your cock or eat it like a good puppy you are.
    Buy this clip and enjoy jerking off
    Totally worth it.
    Model:
    ChocolateLover
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Perfect-Ass-Obsession-.mp4
    File Size : 371.12 MB
    Duration : 00:09:36
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual, 5 303 kb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 96.0 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rowzybw8w45l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- the slave licks my ass

Scatshop.com- the slave licks my ass

Description:
    You like a beautiful buttocks an open asshole you are going to be served
    I am a beautiful dominatrix of 20 years old
    with a nice big butt
    and an open asshole
    I am very vicious and naughty
    my hole stinks because its open
    and I have an old pig who has to smell it and lick it
    hihihihi
    I order my slave to lick it
    the dominatrix insults me and gives me orders to lick her ass well
    I force it sniffed my stinking ass
    you will see my asshole
    he smells my ass the slave cleans him with that tongue
    hihihihihihi
    he sticks his tongue in my hole
    the slave loves my smelly asshole
    I insult him he puts that dick on my butt
    its a pig he sticks his tongue in it and he cleans it
    he sniffs like a hihihihi dog
    I run from my vagina it excites me that the slave sniffs and licks
    Close up of my anus its a delight
    I force that head between my buttocks
    I push on my ass
    I piss in a bowl
    you butt fetishists youre going to be happy
    its a very nice video
    Model:
    MISTRESS-PERVERSE
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : lick-my-ass.mp4
    File Size : 146.51 MB
    Resolution : 856x480
    Duration : 00:08:54
    Video : AVC, 2 193 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 115 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/i99g3jrj1y2d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- First taste of male shit during dirty sex

Scatshop.com- First taste of male shit during dirty sex

Description:
    My slave girl is going to try mans shit for the first time. She is afraid she is trembling but she wants it. This is the next step a new step in toilet slavery. And I need to prepare her for it. First she needs to take a good shit but she is constipated as luck would have it. Ill have to give her an enema. Go to the bathroom my dear and Ill wash your ass. Water hose is in her ass warm water fills her from the inside and powerful stream of water with shit escapes from her ass. Victory Lets repeat it a couple more times for complete cleaning.
    And now this long-awaited and fateful moment has come. She is quietly waiting obediently obeying all orders. Here is shit climbs in her mouth fills him. Chew my dear savor the new taste of your fall down swallow the shit. From now on this your job eat mens shit.
    1. Constipated my slavegirl cleansing enema with shit
    My slave girl is constipated. She was pushing the shit from ass farting but she couldnt shit. I chased her into the bathroom. Put on his knees and forced to try to take a shit there. Little poop like peas fell out of her ass. So I decided to give her a cleansing enema. Schlag directly in the ass and the pressure of warm water did their job. A stream of water mixed with shit escaped from her ass. With relief my beauty my toilet schmuck.
    2. Slavegirl first time toilet for man
    My slavegirl became a full toilet for a man for the first time. Im so proud of her. After all being a toilet for a man and a woman are different things. She ate shit and drank urine. I saw excitement fear and desire in her eyes at the same time. Unconditionally and with passion and zeal she took his shit. She opened up knew and realized what it is to be a toilet and urinal obedient toy. For it opened new horizonsshe plunged on another stage down
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Long-awaited-and-fateful-moment-toilet-slavegirl.mp4
    File Size : 1409.54 MB
    Duration : 00:33:22
    Video : AVC, 5 707 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: