Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Open Your Mouth-Eat Shit

Scatshop.com- Open Your Mouth-Eat Shit

Description:
    Youre a toilet a toilet bowl a latrine. Youre lying with your head in the toilet your mouth open waiting for someone to come in and use you. You dont have your own thoughts and desires you only think about one thing how to please your mistress
    Youre nothing youre glad I came in glad Im going to use your toilet mouth now. Swallow immediately swallow without chewing. Heres another helping of softer shit. You self agreed self wanted to be my permanent living toilet. So eat my shit.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2311.mp4
    File Size : 672.26 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:07:43
    Video : AVC, 12.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2v7pb3y1xf66

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Trampled with Shit Smeared Boots After Feeding

Scatshop.com- Trampled with Shit Smeared Boots After Feeding

Description:
    Its time once again for Kittens feeding. He is reluctant to eat because he saw my dinner last night and it was big. Although hes nervous he is very hungry and needs to be fed. Im feeling a little mean though and I dont want to make it easy for him.
    I release my shit into his mouth and all over his face. Its very goopy and has a strong stench that fills the entire room. He takes the first couple of pieces in his mouth but then I move my ass around and drop several turds on his nose and eyes. Thats just me toying with Kitten-I love seeing his face covered in my waste. Today is a little different however.
    After I finish my shit I take my Doc Martens and smear the shit all over his face and make him lick it off the boot. Then I take my shit smeared boots and trample Kitten with them as he swallows down logs of shit. He gets compressed and bruised with my heavy boots and poop gets all over his chest and stomach. I cant stop laughing at how pathetic he looks in this state. I make him lick some of the shit off of the floor and scold him for making such a mess even though Im the one putting him in this situation. He licks off the floor until Im ready to trample him more.
    I get close up with the 2nd camera to show off my work. He cries as I make him eat more pieces of shit off of his own face. He is in hell and Im gleefully humiliating him. He is lower than dirt to me. I decide Im going to continue trampling him until all the mess is wiped off his face and taken down his throat. The clip fades out as I trample him and he cries.
    Model:
    PastelGoddess
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-Trampled-with-Boots-After-Shit-Meal.mp4
    File Size : 954.18 MB
    Duration : 00:09:08
    Video : AVC, 14.4 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iz6iy0s23awg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Husband bitch for strapon sissy and toilet

Scatshop.com- Husband bitch for strapon sissy and toilet

Description:
    The place of husband and real man at the feet of a woman and under her ass. The say that to understand whether he this is your man you need to stop being shy of him. Stop being afraid to fart in front of him piss and shit. Full relaxed with his presence. I do with my husband whatever I want how I want and when I want. And he is happy with his fate. Hes my the hole for the strap-on sissy and toilet bowl. Even now he asks me to fuck him in the ass and gives me more and more strapons. He knows how much I love to fuck with big strapons. Hes resigned and knows that I like to shit in his mouth. And will sniff take and eat my shit.
    1. Learning husband to love shit and makeup
    I think many women would agree with me. Men at home should not go in underpants and socks and in a corset painted feminized and serve us. Today I put a corset on my husband makeup him painted his lips and nails. Hes my pretty today my bitch. I Fuck him in ass the fist. And of course I wanted to shit. Put your hands out catch my shit. Ill teach you love smell shit and taste eat my shit youll be my toilet. And just so you know your place Im gonna put your head in the toilet bowl.
    2. Special gift from husband for Mistress birthday
    Today is my birthday fun day my day. Today I can do whatever I want. And I want to fuck a pretty husband and shit in his mouth. He present me a new strap-on special exclusive 6 inches in diameter this you will not see ANYWHERE else. Ill taste it right now. Will reheat ass fisting stretch a little fucking his ass with a smaller strap-on. And here it is black and shiny and HUGE. Not whine shut up and lie still be tolerated. Today your ass is mine today I can do anything. You have to open your mouth and be my toilet. Open wide close your lips on my ass take my shit in your mouth. Oh what a wonderful birthday it is. Now lick my ass deeper it feels so good to feel your tongue in my ass.
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : You-bitch-for-strapon-sissy-and-toilet.mp4
    File Size : 1752.76 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:41:31
    Video : AVC, 5 705 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/veygvmcvvydz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty anal sex Yana

Scatshop.com- Dirty anal sex Yana

Description:
    Hello my family. I really miss you) Yesterday I shot a video of your sex for you with my rubber dick I lay on the sofa raised my legs put my ass on the camera and fucked myself in anal. I love such sex I love it when they enter me deeper when a rubber member enters and leaves me. I really wanted to go to the toilet and endured until the moment when I was shooting for you. I fucked myself deeply until the shit came out of me. I shit in small portions and again fucked myself in a dirty ass. I shit and fuck myself again. I love dirty sex so much when it smells like shit around me in which case I can very quickly reach orgasm. This time I brought myself to orgasm and you will see how violently I finish and what emotions I feel at this time
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1841.mp4
    File Size : 1301.39 MB
    Duration : 00:13:26
    Video : AVC, 13.3 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 256 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/l99c4fyrn8ov

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Big Ass Giant Shit

Scatshop.com- Big Ass Giant Shit

Description:
    I let you try what it means to be covered by my huge ass all in the face are you ready for this new experience? I hope you like it you will feel crushed by my huge ass even more huge And yes you can see my sweet poo big as ever Are you ready?
    Model:
    ElenaToilet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 07022010.mp4
    File Size : 961.69 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:25
    Video : AVC, 12.7 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/34ywm3gnr1yl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Beautiful Mistress Shit in the Mouth

Scatshop.com- Beautiful Mistress Shit in the Mouth

Description:
    Beauteous Mistress Emily shit in the slave mouth. She humiliate the slave spit in the mouth and force him to swallow all the shit
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2112100.mp4
    File Size : 1080.85 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:09:43
    Video : AVC, 15.3 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/69h7jvf1yova

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ellies First Puke Play

Scatshop.com- Ellies First Puke Play

Description:
    Join me for my newfound love of vomit play as I puke and let it run down my body while I play with my pussy and put it all in my hair. Getting messy is one of my alltime favorite activities but with puke this was my first time Chunky puke exits my throat as I let it dribble down my body into my pussy and rub my clit enjoying every second of smelly puke all over me and in my hair. After I rub it into my hair I puke into my hands and put it straight onto my head rubbing it in before starting the shower for the complete Wet and Messy look.
    Dont worry I also get all wet with pee-another one of my favorite things to do in this short but super naughty video
    Model:
    missellie8
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : WIN_20200925_21_21_43_Pro.mp4
    File Size : 673.72 MB
    Duration : 00:05:50
    Video : AVC, 15.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 172 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/49zurabcb5jr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Vasyakosun and me Pissing to eachother

Scatshop.com- Vasyakosun and me Pissing to eachother

Description:
    I was covered all by piss me and friend
    Model:
    steppegirls
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_7082.mp4
    File Size : 12.63 MB
    Resolution : 640x360
    Duration : 00:02:29
    Video : AVC, 539 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0kflcnr0xyn3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Feeding Time

Scatshop.com- Diarrhea Feeding Time

Description:
    Look at my legs in stockings and masturbating through the screen. You will see my big tits. Lick my ass slave. Now open your mouth wider and swallowed liquid diarrhea. Do you like the taste and smell of my diarrhea? Ha-ha-ha
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 61100.mp4
    File Size : 888.88 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:08:07
    Video : AVC, 15.1 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n6prj9ac8cns

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pick it up with your teeth

Scatshop.com- Pick it up with your teeth

Description:
    Watch me shake my ass and tease you while I pucker my asshole . Then I drop a log for you to pick up with tour teeth and consume.
    Model:
    PottyQueen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : YouCut_20200109_210342483.mp4
    File Size : 291.36 MB
    Duration : 00:02:57
    Video : AVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 27.095 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 132 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: