Pro User

Oct 2016

Heres the Part 2 I promised! Eew it was so weird to put back on my nasty white panties already filled with the huge load of shit from after my bike ride. And yep, I was right, I had to shit again later in the day!
    Watch the already huge first dump get covered in another massive poop.Im straining and pushing for about 3 minutes and there are lots of nice crackly shitting noises. :O) When I am finished, I stand up and shake around the massive double poop load in my panties for you, its so BIG!!!! Two loads, one panty LOL.
    I peed on the floor too cuz well, that happens sometimes that you have to piss when you poop :O)
    Then I take the panties off an of course I show you the heavy load sretching out my panties, and then zoom in on the 2 different-colored piles (LOL I ate different things, of course the two loads are different colors :OP). HUGE FREAKING SHIT!!! Have fun!
    ***I have saved and frozen the double shit load panties if you are interested in purchasing the double load :O). Send me a private message to discuss!***
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 73.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Bending over the toilet, ass out, shitting big loads, or squatting over it to release my stinky scat. this compilation video has several poops, some of different consistencies!
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 8 min 37 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I was sitting watching a movie and all the sudden I had the most outrageous urgent NEED to POOP!!!
    I ran upstairs to the bathroom and on the way there I thought I shit my pants a little and barely made it to the toilet before I exploded!!!! You will have to see the ENORMOUS LOAD I shit out!! I looked down and couldnt believe it!
    But It felt so good to release so much shit that I couldnt help but play with my pussy because it feels so good right after a nice big shit! I make myself cum really hard and it felt so good!!
    ENJOY EVERYONE
    Your favorite redhead with the best prolapse
    Models: AutumnYoung

Duration: 5 min 53 s
    Size: 986 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot baby is pooping and peeing in sexy office pants after work!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 197 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I changed me eatting habits and Ive noticed I really have to poop a lot more.
    More for you to enjoy ?
    I spread my massive cheeks wide open and you can see all my milk chocolate load come straight out of my ass all for you to enjoy
    Of course you get to see a close up to the payload at the end.
    Enjoy!
    Oxoxo
    Amber GoGo
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 2 min 0 s
    Size: 189 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

EFRO SHIT FEST!!!
    10 Different Shits!
    10 Loads in 10 Videos!!!
    Watch me shit over and over and over again!!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 34 s 292 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 3.23 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I turn on the camera and lay out on my bed, and tell you my personal toilet slave fantasies as I caress myself all over, thinking out loud all the ways I want my shit eaten directly out my ass, how I want to be worshipped and how delicious it would be if you were there, licking my asshole with hunger as I pushed my shit onto your waiting tongue
    I take a shit and offer to taste it with youisnt it just delicious? Go ahead, lick it with me, taste it all over Mmmm
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 40 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me smear my shit into my cunt then fuck the shit inside my hole with a glass toy! This is a long one! Watch me enjoy myself for three whole minuets!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 58 s 522 ms
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 5.37 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Straddling the toilet, on the floor, in a small container
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 19 s 264 ms
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 7.66 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

All you dirty diaper slave boys will show your devotion to your diaper Goddess. You have one one task you must cum three times! Im going to show you how to properly make a big mess, what a diaper should look like when its loaded to the maximum with poop, and how it should feel! Dirty boys need to be shown how to do it, and must follow my instructions!
    The first time I am going to seduce you until you cum. The second time Im going to give you full instructions how to masturbate, so you cum again. And then the third time Im going to masturbate myself with you in my own filthy, messy poop filled diaper so we cum together.
    In this movie Im going to use the diaper and wet it and do a huge poop in it. Its going to be so full of poop that it hangs down heavily between my legs under its own weight. I want yours to be the same were going to be dirty together. There will be a lot of pee, a lot of poop and a lot of farts. Its a very hot and nasty clip that is only for the dirtiest diaper slave boys!. I have made this video in 2 parts,because I cant upload it the whole,( its not allowed more then 2G).
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 17 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 819 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information