Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you want to fuck my ass? Fuck my sexy asshole and cum deep inside of me! I want your cum shooting up into my butthole! Fill my ass up with your seed! Fuck my filthy shithole until we both cum so hard! Your cock stretches my asshole open. I love feeling you spread my hole with your hard cock. You fuck me so good! Fuck me hard! Shove your cock up my shithole until you shoot your cum up my hole!
    Oh yes! Cum inside of me! Cum deep in my shitter! Oh look! My asshole is dirty! What a happy surprise! Your cum and my shit is dripping out of my shithole! Look how beautiful your cum and my shit look all mixed together. Mmm! I cant wait to taste it! Your shitty cum tastes amazing! Thank you for cumming up inside of my shitty ass!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 860 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot messy pooping in sexy leather pants!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Resolution: 576 x 720
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Do you hear that? Listen closely fart suckerslisten to the gas thats just been sitting there, waiting to squeeze out and in between My glorious cheeks.
    Models: MadameDuB

Duration: 1 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 40.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A very hot date for you and me, pants pooping lover! I took a laxative several hours before our date because I know your biggest fantasy is to watch me shit my pants in public. Even though I am nervous and scared that there are people around, I do it anyway since you are my boyfriend and I want to make you happy!
    So we have finished our dinner and are now having coffee.which finally stimulates that laxative-affected poop in my intestines to come out. I have been holding it for so long!!! I'm so nervous, but I saw 'screw it!' and let the wet mushy load squirt out into my tight light grey leggings. You are so excited to see the wet stain contrast against the thin fabric! Ohhh and it STINKS so bad, all the people in the restaurant can smell me! But I don't care, in the end, because you like it!
    When I am done I get up and take off my leggings to show you my filthy ass, since I sat in my big load for a bit so it smeared all over my ass cheeks. Then I show you the big heavy caca package inside my leggings, and zoom in on the squished pile :O)
    Models: peteuse

Size: 86.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    First time on camera! 😉 I burst into the bathroom at work and drop to the floor, so desperate need to shit that when Ive drop a load Im panting, but wait, theres even more on the way 😉
    (I make my mouth move all hot and whorish for you in this video no full face, sorry!)
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 604 x 1 076
    Size: 25.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had to hurry home from shopping and I get inside my flat.but running to the toilet I trip and fall down in my high heels! I hurt my leg so bad I can't get up to get on the toilet. I try to hold back but I just can't.there is no way I can stand up, my leg hurts so bad! I am forced to shit while I am lying on the floor with my white cotton panties on.
    Watch the huge bulge in my panties grow as I lay there helpless to stop the poop from coming out. It comes out of my panties and gets all over the floor, and on me, too!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 83.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I went all out with this one! I have finally done something Ive been way to scared to do! I was a naughty scat whore in a store!!!
    I have got such a nice big moist load of shit ready to push out of my asshole! I have a feeling that this one is going to come out easy! I get on my hands and knees and really pop my ass out! My asshole opens right out and all that shit just pours out of my hole! It drips down my pussy as well! What a naughty shit!
    Its time to get ready to go out! Ive got my big pile of shit and a pretty outfit on! Im ready to go shopping! I snap on some latex gloves and start smearing my poop all over my pussy and my tits and I get some more all over my ass too! Now I am ready!
    I am in a store with my pussy, ass, and tits smeared with shit! Watch me dance around and flash my shitty bits! I am bent over with my juicy ass showing when I realize that a worker is in the aisle! He totally saw me!!! I am so embarrassed and turned on! I have got to get out of this store fast! I really want to go home and masturbate but first I want to go to another store!
    I am at another store now! My shit is drying on my ass and tits but it is still nice and moist in my cunt! i dance around in the store and walk by the camera with my ass showing! I flash my tits and my pussy! I twirl my dress so it shows my ass and pussy! I talk dirty to you. I hope no one hears! I love being a dirty scat whore in public! I am so turned on now! Its time to hurry home to masturbate and cum!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 701 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

FROM THE WINDOWS!! TO THE WALL!!! AWWWWW SHIT SHIT!! ” You will be singing that aloud watching these clips!! Enjoy as Sugar Hill comes through with one of her FUNKIEST Half Dozens as she plops, farts, and explodes all over her house! Enjoy as she begins by making a mess of her kitchen floor, then proceeded back to her bedroom to let of some nice gassy farts before dropping some nice logs on her bed!! Enjoy as spreads that MONSTER ass of hers nice and wide so you can see as her shit shoots out her pooper!! A nice mix of gas, plops and diarrhea! You will be abusing yourself watching this clip indeed!! AWW SKEET SKEET!!
    Models: funkyladies

Duration: 10 min 20 s
    Size: 838 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ladies Keeping it Funky is brininging new Hotties to acquaint yourself with!! Meet Ms. Angela Andretti!! A sexy young hot Italian babe from the Midwest, this girl had her share of grub over the weekend and is ready to make a Download” of sorts from her bowels!!! A PLOPTASTIC debut as ever there has been!! Enjoy as Ms Andretti gives you a closeup POV of her debut Download”. Nothing like hearing (and seeing!!) the splashes of relief in the bowl!! Nice up close shots as the logs fall out her ass and plop and splashi in the Bowl!! She is peeing and Shitting up a storm in this one!!
    Models: funkyladies

Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Here you see 3 really extremely daring public piss scenes. For one you see how I pull out my panties in a moving train, my skirt move up and piss unrestrained in the compartment. Then you see how I with a girlfriend, slutted dressed, running around in a shopping street. And then my girlfriend, before passers-by, spreading her legs and pissing in a high arc! Since I also had to pee, I went into a telephone booth, lifted my skirt and pissed on the phone receiver! And, also, in front of numerous passers, too!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 5 min 29 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 617 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information