Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shitty Rear View 7

Scatshop.com- Shitty Rear View 7

Description:
    Countess Scat delivers yet another phenomenal rear view clip of Her asshole as it explodes a huge pile of shit for Her adoring fans. How much would you pay to crawl under the throne of this Goddess? With eager mouth wide open ready to swallow every drop of Her delicious shit. This strict Scat Goddess demands that you devour every turd. Not one not twobut every turd. Countess prepares meticulously for each toilet session. She only eats the best foods to create the amazing poops you see in all Her clips. So drop to your pathetic knees and get ready to have one glorious feast.
    So stop asking for huge piles of shit if you cant consume.
    Model:
    CountessDionysus
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1358.mov
    File Size : 648.31 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:48
    Video : AVC (AVC), 15.4 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 203 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/srbyi8rqvkgg

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Game

Scatshop.com- Dirty Game

Description:
    a very dirty game in this movie a huge hole in the leather leggings pulled tight over the ass. I release a bass sound and my anus tightens (you can see it in the video). I bring my ass right up to the camera and beat like a big drum The gases are strong resonant and very foul-smelling.
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirty-game.mp4
    File Size : 354.93 MB
    Duration : 00:09:37
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 000 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hp75nzt1i6vb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Every morning Im fisting husband with shit

Scatshop.com- Every morning Im fisting husband with shit

Description:
    Every day Im fisting slave-husband in his big ass. Most of all, I like fisting with shit instead of lube, its so exciting. Smell of shit wafts through in the air. Shit slurps under my hand, slides between my fingers, and I enjoy every moment. I cant stop myself from getting covered in shit. Look slave, Im covered in shit. I masturbate, enjoy the feeling of filth, and cum, jet, time after time. How nice, now Ill be walking around dirty in shit all day and smell of shit will envelop me. Its just a buzz
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Every-morning-Im-fisting-husband-with-shit.mp4
    File Size : 467.37 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:04
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 706 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tjo9nv952tz0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit in my fishnet panties

Scatshop.com- Shit in my fishnet panties

Description:
    Good day my dear friends. Today I made a video for you in my fishnet panties you will see how I wet them and shit in them. I posed in front of you in underpants then I began to put my legs up and piss into underpants urine spilled on the floor through the underpants and they became wet. Then I sat on a chair with my back to the camera and shit in my panties. Warm shit spread inside the panties and you will see it as well I sat on a chair pressing the poop with my ass then I got up showing you dirty laundry and dirty ass. This is my fantasy this morning for you Happy viewing With love Tatiana
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20201007_112328-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 738.78 MB
    Duration : 00:12:05
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 8 335 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/iu6qtwow5bpv

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- FEET & Scat Fetish Grab Bag

Scatshop.com- FEET & Scat Fetish Grab Bag

Description:
    Sometimes you just deserve a break Take yours while enjoying this grab bag featuring your favorite combination of debauchery -foot and scat fetish I know youll depraved delicious fetish in good company The 40% off is really just the cherry on top
    1) Feet &amp Poop Tease
    Naughty foot fetish tease with my dark pedicure and stinky feet I know what a pervert like you likes to hear and I taunt you endlessly with all the nasty foot fetish thrills you enjoy. I also know you like something even stinkier dont you? I dont have any socks or sandals for you to remember me by but I do have something else for you My SHIT I push out a short thick turd and humiliate you before leaving you with your pathetic little present. Thats all you can get out of me loser Maybe if you eat it up Ill give you a foot fuck
    2) Suck The SHIT Off My TOES Slave
    You like my feet slave? You wanna taste? Well not until I try them myself I lick my feet and tease you about how stinky they are can you smell them? You wanna worship them too? Alright take a quick lick-thats enough To be truthful I have something even TASTIER for you tonight I shit a big messy load on the floor and tell you how youre going to eat it-by first sucking it off my toes. Suck my shit-smeared feet clean shit lover Worship my crap-caked feet Youre allowed to jerk off as you eat my shit but be a good slave and take a handful and smear it all over your own face first slave before you suck the rest of the poop off my cute feet first-then slurp up the rest of your meal I want this place SPOTLESS from your tongue
    3) Mommys Stinky Pits Feet &amp Shit
    I happen to walk in looking for my friend but run into you instead You tell me your son isnt there but I can sit and wait for him and that youve just been busy trying to figure out what that smell in the room is. Its makin you horny you start to sniff your armpits and after a little while you notice with a large amount of shock that my cock is really hard. This turns you on too so you ask me Is Mommy sniffing her armpit getting your cock hard? Its okay sweetheart you can call me Mommy and tell me how slutty I am right now.
    Why dont you take out that massive dick so you can stroke it and watch me sniff my armpits some more? After some more armpit sniffing you ask me I wonder what else I can sniff for you to jerk off to will it make your cock even harder if I stick my finger in my shit hole and sniff that baby? And after you do a few times and realize it is making my cock grow you say I knew you were a fucking pervert but thats perfect. Slutty girls like me love perverts like you now jack off for me some more while I sniff my own stinky shitter for you.
    After more ass sniffing next you offer to sniff your feet for me and tease me with that. Lastly you tell me now i owe you and youre ready to end our game even though its been the most fun youve had in a long time. You admit that you like the smell and taste of your own shit so now youre gonna shit for me while I jack off and tell you to cum to the smell and taste of my shit and you talk about how you love the smell too and will be thinking of me cumming to the smell and taste of your shit later on
    Model:
    LoveRachelle2
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : loverachelle2-FeetandPoopTease.mp4
    File Size : 695.67 MB
    Duration : 00:12:02
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9h0uqxxb9scq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 10th anniversary: long and glossy 2

Scatshop.com- 10th anniversary: long and glossy 2

Description:
    And again and old rare clip for you guys with nice long turd in the bathtube
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sequenz-01_5.mp4
    File Size : 92.73 MB
    Duration : 00:01:10
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10.8 Mbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/njbh9hpf4jj6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Banana shit

Scatshop.com- Banana shit

Description:
    Youve been such a good slave I want to reward you by taking you to the next level Making you a homemade batch of Banana shit to turn you from a regular slave to a full blow human toilet From poop to banana
    Model:
    marcos579
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 28519100.mp4
    File Size : 1548.17 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:13:55
    Video : AVC (AVC), 15.3 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/vwfzoumkg1up

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Victoria and Anita kink versus experience

Scatshop.com- Mistress Victoria and Anita kink versus experience

Description:
    The 2 kinky and bizarre Goddesses appeared together again. First Mistress Victoria decided that it was time to do a bizarre clip while she facesitting her human toilet and obliged him to drink her piss and eat her kaviar directly from her asshole. On the other part with a lot of experience in scat feeding toilets Mistres Anita decided to make fun of her human toilet boy and she expulsed a nice kaviar meal on a plate in her kitchen. Then she began to feed her toilet with a spoon until he ingest her feces. Perfect scat romanian humiliation sessions with 2 Scat Goddesses &nbspWhat you think who win the battle ? Mistress Anita preparing the food and feeding her toilet with her experience or the youngest one Mistress Victoria with her charm and beauty and her juicy pussy and great anal hole ? Anyway their human toilet eat shit from both so he is the one who can judge this battle.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mistress-Victoria-and-Anita-kink-versus-experience.mp4
    File Size : 816.12 MB
    Duration : 00:27:02
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 010 Kbps, 30.000 fps

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ogmiuyp1kea3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Liquid shit in leather shoes

Scatshop.com- Liquid shit in leather shoes

Description:
    Hi everyone In this video I have a new game again. I decided to use my new leather shoes for my closet. The belly grumbled and a hurricane was brewing. I took off my panties and shorts and sat down on the bench after putting my shoes under it. I picked up my shoes one at a time and shit in them with liquid diarrhea. They took turns filled with shit. Then the shit popped up and I did it in my shoes too. Then I put them on my feet and felt warm shit between my toes. I walked around the room in my shoes showing you how to put the shit out then I took them off and showed you my fingers and feet dirty in shit. Then she put them on again and walked again and showed her dirty feet and toes even more. Shit is exciting and makes you think about you my friends. You also like to do it? Admit it do you wear dirty shoes too? Write to me about it I will wait Happy viewing With love Tatiana
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20200929_130312-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 627.54 MB
    Duration : 00:10:14
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 8 368 Kbps, 29.970 fps

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ih0erc7qaany

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Ass fucking and shitting at each other

Scatshop.com- Ass fucking and shitting at each other

Description:
    In this film the man lies on his back and the hairy milf poops wonderful thin shit right on his stomach. Then she lies down and he fucks her in the ass and smears the shit in her face until he has to shit too and shits hot creamy shit right in the face and spreads it with his big cock before he sticks a vibrator in her ass and her cunt fucks while the two exchange violent chocolate kisses until he jerks her cunt and then fucks the jizz out with the virbrator. Have fun watching
    Model:
    Versauteschnukkis
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mein-Film-mittel.mp4
    File Size : 1224.18 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:17:10
    Video : AVC (AVC), 9 765 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: