Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 100% home video Christina and I

Scatshop.com- 100% home video Christina and I

Description:
    I meet with Christina often and record videos for personal viewing only. This video is from my personal archive but I decided to show you how our meetings go when Christina behaves naturally. I always shoot videos of our meetings as I review them. Usually we sit and talk for about 30-40 minutes drink alcohol I have to drink much more because I am afraid because I have to endure the pain and serve as a toilet. But up to this point I love being in the pleasant company of this girl I find her very smart and insanely sexy. I told Christina that if I ever upload home videos to the Internet I will definitely hide her face completely since she and I are without masks and I did not think that I would post it but decided to see if there would be interest. If there is interest then I have about 30 such videos in my archive there are also more cruel ones where Christina hits me even harder but I always have to endure because my hands are tied with a chain and I stand on the tips of my feet-its very hard and Christina feels great she screams orders and laughs seeing how hard and painful it is for me-she is really dominant Of course I have to pay Kristina money for this but she really likes hitting me-she says it helps her blow off some steam. We sit relax Christina walks almost naked but she does not allow me anything and she knows that I love her very much. Recently she stood and teased me saying-you have no idea how cool I am fucking with my boyfriend and all you can do is eat my shit. She orders me to get up so I stretch my arms and she holds them with a chain. Whenever I hear these words I ask her permission to smoke one cigarette to drown out the fear Christina permits but waits and hurries me-faster I want to shit. We agree on a certain number of blows but sometimes Christina disagrees and says-I wont tell you how many blows there will be and I just have to endure and it really hurts because when Christina starts to go crazy she can go too far and I never use a stop -word. Her shit was very thick and chocolatey I barely cleaned myself after using the toilet-she ate a lot of sweets cheesecake. It came out of her ass into my mouth with a fart sound and began to fall but I managed to catch it with my hand. Look if I like to post it again these videos are very difficult to process since you have to cover your face in motion.
    p.s. High quality video-even small details are visible.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : home1.mp4
    File Size : 240.58 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:05:26
    Video : AVC (AVC), 6 023 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 157 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/q8mmhjcauqqe

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- UniElla playing in shit

Scatshop.com- UniElla playing in shit

Description:
    Just peeing shiting then washing my body in it and my hands
    Model:
    UniQueen21
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20201010_123535.mp4
    File Size : 294.55 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:03:40
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10.9 Mbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/m4qujs114yub

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Poop release on the floor in bathroom

Scatshop.com- Poop release on the floor in bathroom

Description:
    Poop released on garbage bag on bathroom floor. Spreading open my big soft &amp oily ass while my soft poop gently slides out my butt.
    Model:
    Mooseknucklequeen
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_4361-3.mov
    File Size : 78.99 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:00:57
    Video : AVC (AVC), 11.3 Mbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/zlt15ybtupad

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fart so Hard and Poop

Scatshop.com- Fart so Hard and Poop

Description:
    My bellys been churning after breakfast with my eating habits i never know whats going to come out of me but it to smell absolutely terribly I bend over platen spreading my chubby ass cheeks and let my arsehole rip distasteful farts right into your nose. I have much gas in my big ass As Im spreading my cheeks for fart I begin shitting on the plate and let the delicious poop fall out of my arsehole. You love watching me fart and I shit myself. Enjoy
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 11121.mp4
    File Size : 1069.12 MB
    Duration : 00:10:21
    Video : AVC (AVC), 14.2 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, channel0, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/c8546kmgja4l

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 10th anniversary: long and glossy

Scatshop.com- 10th anniversary: long and glossy

Description:
    Wow 10 years But I did not change much I can promise And the old turds are as awesome as they are now
    Model:
    MiaRoxxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Sequenz-01_3-1.mp4
    File Size : 90.04 MB
    Duration : 00:01:07
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10.9 Mbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tilmh9sf4ga3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty messing with some farts and piss

Scatshop.com- Panty messing with some farts and piss

Description:
    I am so constipated and desperately try to poop my panties. See me poop my panties release some farts and piss along the way whilst draining my bath. Watch out for that monster fart as my shit comes out. I clean up. My poops are small in this video but great to watch if you like to see the panty messing element. My knickers are completely soaked and dirty at the end of it and boy this shit stinks. Maybe its what I ate.
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Panty-messing-with-some-farts-and-piss-.mp4
    File Size : 144.16 MB
    Duration : 00:03:54
    Video : AVC (AVC), 4 956 Kbps, 30.267 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0uvik4mh2xnl

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Unexpected panty poop

Scatshop.com- Unexpected panty poop

Description:
    I was planning on making a completely different video then this for my guy. He thought I was just going to pee my panties but I had different plan. He always begs me to mess myself so I thought this time I would surprise him when he least expected it. Ive never seen him cum so hard after the video was finished. It really turned me on.
    Model:
    Messylexi
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : YouCut_20201013_073824050-1.mp4
    File Size : 276.22 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:02:32
    Video : AVC (AVC), 15.1 Mbps, 30.310 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 105 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/n0r0904ptn02

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Collecting poop in nylon pantyhose

Scatshop.com- Collecting poop in nylon pantyhose

Description:
    Hi everyone. Today in the video you will see how Yana and Olga shit in their nylon tights. In one video the tights are yellow in the second white and beige. Yana and Olga gave a shit in tights and showed a little dirty ass. They love dirty games and shit in clothes and in these videos they shit in nylon.
    Model:
    ModelNatalya94
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN1743-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 423.28 MB
    Duration : 00:06:53
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 8 376 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/0x04ylcajy4s

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Scat smear dildo dressed as school girl

Scatshop.com- Scat smear dildo dressed as school girl

Description:
    Do you like my school dress? My period will be coming soon (not just yet) and so Im inspired to get dirty bitchy teasing and MESSY
    I always get horny around my period but the torturous kind
    Watch me shit and whilst still with dirty asshole rub this cock with my filth all the while imagining it was yours. Match my rhythm with your hand and let yourself go.
    xxlustihoodxx
    Model:
    xxlustihoodxx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : VID_20201012_225050.mp4
    File Size : 1319.43 MB
    Duration : 00:10:41
    Video : AVC (AVC), 17.0 Mbps, 30.075 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/d3620rzft6ei

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- 120 extra farts in one clip

Scatshop.com- 120 extra farts in one clip

Description:
    120 extra farts in one clip Yeah More than 120 farts in one extra compressed clip. Non stop farting session. From bubbly, wet too extra loud and bouncy All types of farts. From my many clips Id recorded this year. Have fun xoxo Sarah
    From your dreams
    It sounds like your last dream Gentle bass on some loud breath. Someone is getting horny. Is that this next door girl? Maybe probably yes. You follow that sound and you found her. Shes during her show and her performance is amazing Its sounds ass show. She farts a lot, sometimes wet and loud and sometimes gentle. Her ass wants to speak with you
    Cute ass&ampbig farts
    I am in short t-shirt dress and have no panties Im thinking about sex man from my dreams. But I am alone here in my home. I ate too much fast food earlier I am full inside of this stinky hot gas My ass wanna fart loud and wet So I fart almost on your nose, really close. Come to my butty and smell
    Farts from heaven
    Farts from heaven on your face, in your nose. You can hear it, you can smell it, even touch my ass sometimes Feel that wind on your body. Come here and join me in my bedroom. Its because I am nutural. I dont need to control my ass. I can fart whenever I want. I am loud, nasty and also very sexy at the same time.
    Queen of farting
    I can do more like that if you wish of source. Do you wanna hear whats my ass wants to say? Just tell me, tell me how much you need my farts Gimme that farts, I wanna hear you
    Next fart are so close listen to it. Listen to my ass. I cant stop it. I dont wanna fight with my nature. I wanna just be myself. Nasty Do you want to hear next thunder? No problem, I am queen of farting.
    Suppository farts
    I have new medicine so I put suppository into my asshole. After a couple minutes I must fart This is not normal farts. Its bubbly and wet but not messy. Yet. But at the end This farts are smelly, not sitnky, smelly like something to eat. A little like onion or chips? Weird but funny. I fart a lot Literally, I cant stop
    Smell from heaven
    Hot young ass peachy shape. Soft, smooth skin. Is this all you need? Nope. I have something more. Something better A really intense, candid rare gasses. Strong smell, a little rotten, holden from morning. Are you ready? Oh honey you cant. This is too much for you you must stressed out just now. You have to jerk off during my farts.
    And also: Ejaculate by being my toilet slave, Bubbly and very loud, Gassed in cage, Smell test-new diet of fit roommate
    Model:
    HotDirtyIvone
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1125.mp4
    File Size : 625.99 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:08:01
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10.6 Mbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: