Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Long shit lands in donut shape

Scatshop.com- Long shit lands in donut shape

Description:
    closeup of my long Dropping shit
    Other somehow landed on a donut shape, I take the time to squish it over paper until it almost no longer has the hole in the middle which took 4 min
    Model:
    Marinayam19
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0238.mov
    File Size : 571.41 MB
    Resolution : 1080x1920
    Duration : 00:05:11
    Video : AVC (AVC), 15.1 Mbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 256 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/2k25ghzmbxc9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Tatiana on the toilet

Scatshop.com- Tatiana on the toilet

Description:
    Good day, my dear friends and guests of our store. In this video you will see how I went to the toilet and how I sit on the toilet and shit. On my usual morning, I went to shit. Of course, I took the camera with me and shot a video for you and you will see how shit comes out of my ass and into the toilet. Also, a large stream of urine poured into the toilet, I endured for a long time and waited for you to see a convincing stream on the video. Come visit more often, I make new videos almost every day to please you Happy viewing With love Tatiana
    Model:
    Svetlana
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20201008_100903-mp4.mp4
    File Size : 289.22 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:41
    Video : MPEG-4 Visual (MPEG-4 Visual), 8 404 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cl11hgufn3ls

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New model Kamilla

Scatshop.com- New model Kamilla

Description:
    Mistress Karina has a studio where she usually invites me if I am guilty of something. There I was subjecting to a hard flogging, in addition to the fact that I had to serve the Mistress as a toilet. This happened more than once. However, this time I was invited not to be punished. Karina decided to introduce me to her friend Kamilla. Kamilla showed interest in using a man as a toilet and wanted to try it. Mistress Kamilla turned out to be a plump girl with a cold and contemptuous look. She treated me with contempt. The girls humiliated me mentally for some time, forcing me to lick the soles of shoes. After that, they decided to tease me by showing their breasts, to which I have no right to touch. When Kamilla bared her breasts, it had driven me crazy. Her breasts were very large and very beautiful. Having had plenty of fun, the Mistresses began to use me as a toilet. Karina did it as usual. I had to swallow the huge chocolate sausages that slowly crawled out of her ass, one by one. I ate her turds for a long time and with great difficulty. Usually, the new Mistress cannot poop into the mouth of a slave for the first time. But in the case of Mistress Kamilla, this was not the case. Her big ass opened and three pieces of very smelly shit came out of her anus and fell into my mouth. I had to swallow them, despite the fact that they tasted very nasty.
    Model:
    MilanaSmelly
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : h16-1.mp4
    File Size : 1203.51 MB
    Duration : 00:13:39
    Video : AVC (AVC), 12.0 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 318 Kbps (CBR), 32.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ne2a5m1qp8jj

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- leggings in shit nice squat

Scatshop.com- leggings in shit nice squat

Description:
    leggings in the shit nice squat. I am very beautiful and sexy decided to make another clip of me staining beautiful white leggings with my shit. They have become stunning and even more beautiful. All in the details. First I poop on a chair and then I sit on my shit and my snow-white leggings in the shit.
    Model:
    miss_Di
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN0470.mov
    File Size : 939.39 MB
    Duration : 00:06:47
    Video : AVC (AVC), 17.8 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : PCM (PCM), 1 536 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9c125fhy0ooc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fishnets and Shit

Scatshop.com- Fishnets and Shit

Description:
    Enjoy Countess Scat and Her fishnet clad ass as She delivers this amazing shit clip. Listen carefully as this Goddess starts shitting and actually bursts the seam of Her fishnets. Now thats what I call super shit. Crawl on your hands and knees and eat this pile of shit while its still warm. Doesnt it smell divine? Stop procrastinating and eat up like a good shit slut. Hurry up slut This Goddess has things to do, people to see and places to go. So stop your belly aching and finish this delicious pile of shit.
    Model:
    CountessDionysus
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1368.mov
    File Size : 439.6 MB
    Duration : 00:03:55
    Video : AVC (AVC), 15.4 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 206 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/czzsmqktvffu

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Stinky Shart Jar

Scatshop.com- Stinky Shart Jar

Description:
    Watch me prepare you a stinky shart jar i show off the clear jar and hold it to my bare arse and fart into it over and over before the sharts start filling the jar
    Stinky fart jar turns into a shart jar and i keep on sharting over and over showing off my facial expressions and showing the shart jar getting filled up
    Whether You Sniff It, Drink It Or Wank With It Your Going To Enjoy This Shart Jar
    shart fart farting gassy fartfetish evamarie88
    Model:
    evamarie88
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Stinky-Shart-Jar.mp4
    File Size : 680.49 MB
    Duration : 00:12:53
    Video : AVC (AVC), 7 209 Kbps, 29.193 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/tcyrr8duksb1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nasty Little Anal SlutBig Shit 2

Scatshop.com- Nasty Little Anal SlutBig Shit 2

Description:
    This video is Part 2. continuation of the ** Nasty Little Anal SlutGape 1
    Script is pretty similar but in this video I shit a big one one my big cock dildo.
    Im nude and hungry for some big into my tight asshole. Are you excited just like me? Are you getting hard when I flash my naked petite body and talking about asshole? I knee in doggy and present my ass and asshole close up then stick first 1 of my finger then 2, 3 and I try to fist my ass first time. I try to push my hand inside. But this time big poo reveal inside my ass and hard to fist my ass as hand hits my shit inside. Asshole also gape itself because of big shit inside. Painful and pleasure at same time. I guess Im ready for my big cock dildo. Slowly penetrate in asshole and keep playing with. Its just so big to me this time as well. My face express all of pain and pleasure. I keep trying to stretch myself step to step and dildo gets dirty by my nasty shit. And I cant wait to push it out on the dildo. I gape asshole, fucking in doggy hardly and made it dirty with some shit. Im moaning and desperate to release it. Its so hard to push it out but I won. Afterwards I turn to missionary legs bending next to my head and in great sight to dirty gaping asshole, I do some prolapse as well, and made my holes super juicy and wet by dildo. After few minutes of missionary anal fuck I turn back to my fave doggy pose and keep enjoying my shitty ass. Im your little dirty slut on my forth and just let you cum deep inside my pretty shitty I also ensure lots of close up gaping asshole view. I zoom to my close up dirty asshole and still gaping it then pushing out bubbly wet farts xtreme close. You can get view into my anus nicely Lots of intense anal, gaping, dirty stretching, big shit, moaning and more. Have fun
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2281.mp4
    File Size : 1546.41 MB
    Duration : 00:21:19
    Video : AVC (AVC), 10.0 Mbps, 30.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/stow854ydnt7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Nonstop Desperate Diarrhea in Panties

Scatshop.com- Nonstop Desperate Diarrhea in Panties

Description:
    This woman is desperately trying to get home as her stomach is acting up She needs to get to the bathroom but it seems that it is already too late She can no longer reach it, so what she does instead is leave only her panties on herself and then bend over on the floor to relieve herself with the help of her boyfriend As the situation progresses, she gradually wets and creates a mess on her underwear Before long, it is filled with her feces, but it doesnt end there She keeps on releasing streams of poop and they later start to ooze out of her garment Eventually, her panties are pulled down, but only enough for the man to give her an enema After which, she continues releasing streams of wet feces, gradually worsening the massive mess that she has already created The guy would then later smear some of her poop on her thighs From the bent over position, she later squats on the ground and rubs her ass all over the place Shortly after, she bends over again, and poop starts falling on the ground, further worsening the mess When she could no longer release any more, it is then that she gets up, but not before taking off her dirty panties which she throws on the floor along with all the feces that are smeared all over
    Model:
    Fetidistrojp
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : ss1026-fm.mp4
    File Size : 1004.48 MB
    Resolution : 720x480
    Duration : 00:26:54
    Video : AVC (AVC), 5 084 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/89yd5yzco3or

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eat Banana and Shit For You

Scatshop.com- Eat Banana and Shit For You

Description:
    A tasty dessert made specially for you banana and kaviar my delicious kaviar. Watch me while Im pooping the kaviar right from my sexy asshole it is so hot and tasty
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 49210.mp4
    File Size : 954.37 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:09:00
    Video : AVC (AVC), 14.6 Mbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/t4nva4a1gjqm

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Do it in My Bed

Scatshop.com- Do it in My Bed

Description:
    I told my Daddy I wanna go to the toilet badly, but he said Do it in your Bed
    Well, Okay I will do this in my bed and play dirty girl again (^_^)
    Piss myself, Poop myself, smear all my shit to bedsheet and masturbate my dirty wet pussy till I fall asleep As usual
    And youre right-I like to sit on my pooped panties and ride them like a cowgirl
    Model:
    NaughtyPuma
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : PantyPum173.mp4
    File Size : 367.6 MB
    Duration : 00:06:17
    Video : AVC (AVC), 8 026 Kbps, 25.000 fps
    Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 150 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: