Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie

Scatshop.com- Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie

Description:
    Deepthroat x Dirty Anal Fuck x Scat Creampie
    Did you miss homemade deepthroats with dirty ass fucking in tight and fragrant ass? Big ass? Dirty ass holes? A cocktail of cum and shit flowing right out of throbbing ass? Pooping during sex big heaps of tender, fresh shit and all this after a deep throat ? And the sounds? Have you heard them? The squelching sounds of a real mess, endless shit literally fall out of all the cracks, and the room is filled with the amazing aroma of female shit straight from the well-mashed dirty anal Drop everything, stand by your side, and join the atmospheric quarantine frenzy with one of the weirdest but coolest fetishes of our time Hot Housewife Girl Pooping During Dirty Anal Scat Amateur Fuck with Huge Load of Fresh Warm Stinky Women Shit x Poop Smearing Shit on Sexy Big Fat Dirty Ass and Make Huge Scat x Copro Creampie with Nice Angles x Views Close Up HD Quality Fetish Private Premium Extreme Homemade Clip
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_1044-4_1.mp4
    File Size : 676.74 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:20
    Video : AVC, 9 807 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/aawiv0gapjkc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Still hot shitting of a hot teen

Scatshop.com- Still hot shitting of a hot teen

Description:
    This shit was special because it made me so relieved after having a bowel movement. Watch Hot Teen Shit The moment when she comes out and you can see the relief on your face, you love it right? And what that shit looks like on the floor, how long and warm it is
    My whole face is visible in the video.
    Model:
    LucyBelle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Win-20210129-10-47-14-Pro-1.m4v
    File Size : 118.57 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:14
    Video : AVC, 3 730 kb/s, 29.970 (29970/1000) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jjrd93njp1l3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Alexandra and kinky friend poo in kitchen

Scatshop.com- Alexandra and kinky friend poo in kitchen

Description:
    Another clip with one of the most erotic Mistresses, Mistress Alexandra. She aroused her slave in chastity and then oblige him to smell her ass and pussy through her pantyhose. Obviously the slave did not resist and was made to have a ruined orgasm, for the perverse pleasure of his Mistress. In the second part of the clip, her friend poop in her kitchen and masturbates for her fans.
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Alexandra-and-kinky-friend-poo-in-kitchen.mp4
    File Size : 415.25 MB
    Duration : 00:13:46
    Video : AVC, 4 005 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/g5qs8dd7u3i0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Panty Messing Blue Panties

Scatshop.com- Panty Messing Blue Panties

Description:
    i poop my knickers and I let you know that I feel a big one coming. Up close shots of poop and shots of my mess filling my panties until they are soiled. I think the poo looks like its stuck up my bum to start with. A nice panty mess filling video. A nice amount too if I say so myself
    Model:
    PooGirlSofia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Panty-Messing-Blue-Panties-FINAL.mp4
    File Size : 151.58 MB
    Duration : 00:05:47
    Video : AVC, 3 462 kb/s, 30.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/536k3fiwj48c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New y e a r New s h i t

Scatshop.com- New y e a r New s h i t

Description:
    Its been awhile since i released my shit
    Im the most ebony scat goddess there is
    formally lustymaylasia i am back and ready to get you nasty and addicted again
    Fish net stockings on and my plump ebony ass in the air i oil up and get my glass anal toy ready to ram this tight asshole and get it prepared to take a massive shit the smell i describe all the way to the texture, i even smear it on my ass making you pump that cock even faster. its a new year with the same nasty cum thrilling shit but whats different is that my hold on you will be even greater than before
    Model:
    Seduction
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_0790-5.mov
    File Size : 946.8 MB
    Duration : 00:09:34
    Video : HEVC, 13.6 Mb/s, 24.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 174 kb/s (VBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/fya6vtvbw2li

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Morning pranks and lots and lots shit

Scatshop.com- Morning pranks and lots and lots shit

Description:
    I woke up early in the morning and I wanted to play pranks. My husband was still sleeping without hind legs and I decided quietly suck his cock. He has morning boner, swollen cock lies and waits for me deal with it. Its nice do what you want and when you want, and most importantly, he didnt even notice my prank. When he woke up, as always, he began watch me with video camera. Now he often began run after me in open to the toilet and shoot how I shit, toilet fetishist. And I wish there was always toilet slave shit eater who could take shit right in his mouth and eat all my shit. You see what delicious shit is on the plate, you want to try it
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Morning-pranks-and-lots-and-lots-shit.mp4
    File Size : 393.5 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:09:18
    Video : AVC, 5 711 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/lf3zfjvy78k1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Explosive Diarrhea In Snickers Leggings

Scatshop.com- Explosive Diarrhea In Snickers Leggings

Description:
    Oh, I love these SNICKERS leggings, they serve me faithfully many years, taking all my shit so leggings must soaked in the scent of my ass I shit in these leggings. I produce an disgusting diarrhea in my snickers leggings. I release my super disgusting diarrhea in my sexy leggings. Quickly got extremely shitty. Also as the diarrhea was explosive its just smeared on my ass. I remove the pants on halfway to show you this mess. Disgusting and stinky diarrhea for sure. And I totally destroyed my lovely leggings with it. Enjoy
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 124212.mp4
    File Size : 1084.63 MB
    Duration : 00:10:12
    Video : AVC, 14.7 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/uj2pw54yqgtq

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Enema, Pooping, Farting Explotion

Scatshop.com- Enema, Pooping, Farting Explotion

Description:
    My first enemafarts video. This time im absolutely naked in my bath. Would you like to feel my farts and shit on your face, wouldnt you? I dont waste my time and fill the first enema liquid into my asshole. The feeling due so fast about have to shit. But I repeat this action couple of times and filling more and more enema liquid and then water into. I want that my ass squirt the liquids out ? I farts so big after enema. My little tight asshole isnt tight anymore. Watch me how how brown water flows out of my ass and lots of farts from my ass. Minute to minute bigger. Feel so good. I show up the mess on the bath. I think if its a great video if you like enema and farts. Enjoy it
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 12211.mp4
    File Size : 1826.02 MB
    Duration : 00:22:45
    Video : AVC, 11.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/til844e2jh94

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Slaves feeding

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Slaves feeding

Description:
    Its time to feed my slave. I locked him in the small cage yesterday evening, when I went out for dinner with my friends. He spent the night there and now he is hungry. But his Mistress is going to take care of his needs and he is a lucky slave: he is going to eat the same food that I ate yesterday. I have kept it for him in my belly and now he is going to receive it directly from my ass. No need to allow him out of his cage, I make him take out just his head, I posision on the table and I order him to open his mouth. Soon the pieces of shit start coming out from my ass and fall directly in his mouth. He is a good slave and he begins chewing and swallowing. Piece after piece, I keep him busy he has to eat everything, even the smallest droplets. When hes finished, he goes back in his cage.
    THIS IS A NEW, EXCEPTIONAL VIDEO OF MISTRESS GAIA. TRUE SHIT AND A TRUE SHIT-EATER SLAVE. NICE CLOSE-UPS OF MISTRESS ASS AND SLAVES MOUTH. DONT MISS IT

ITALIAN
    E il momento di dar da mangiare al mio schiavo. Lavevo rinchiuso nella gabbia piccola ieri sera, quando sono uscita a cena con le mie amiche. Ha passato la notte li ed ora ha fame. Ma la sua Padrona sa prendersi cura di lui ed e anche uno schiavo fortunato: mangera lo stesso cibo che io ho mangiato ieri. Lho conservato nel mio pancino e ed ora lui lo ricevera direttamente dal mio culo. Non ce bisogno di farlo uscire dalla gabbia gli faccio tirar fuori solo la testa, mi posiziono sul tavolino e gli ordino di aprire la bocca. Subito i pezzetti di merda cominciano a uscire dal mio culo e finiscono direttamente nella sua bocca. E un bravo schiavo e comincia a masticare e a ingoiare. Pezzo dopo pezzo, lo tengo occupato deve assolutamente ingoiare tutto, fino agli ultimi pezzettini.
    QUESTO E UN NUOVO, ECCEZIONALE VIDEO DI MISTRESS GAIA. VERA MERDA ED UN VERO MANGIA-MERDA. BELLISSIMI PRIMI PIANI DEL CULO DELLA PADRONA E DELLA BOCCA DELLO SCHIAVO. NON PERDETELO
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Slaves_feeding_hd.mp4
    File Size : 247.38 MB
    Duration : 00:14:50
    Video : AVC, 2 164 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/kpp2n4t0wvv9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Kennya and friend pantyose and diarrhea meal

Scatshop.com- Kennya and friend pantyose and diarrhea meal

Description:
    In todays video, Mistress Kennya humiliates her slaves in various ways. She shows them how insignificant they are in front of her and how much they want to rub their cocks for her. In the clip, she calls her slave to dominate him mentally and physically. She orders him to put on her the pantyhose because she knows that pantyhoses are his weakness and so he becomes addicted to her. She used him as her human ashtray, worship her legs in pantyhose and at the end she puts a funnel in his mouth and obliges him, as usual, to drink all her piss. In the second part of the video, her friend had severe diarrhea and invites you to eat it all
    Model:
    GoddessAndreea
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Kennya-and-friend-pantyose-and-diarrhea-meal.mp4
    File Size : 808.92 MB
    Duration : 00:21:44
    Video : AVC, 4 994 kb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO: