Pro User

Oct 2016

I guess youre wondering why I called you in here, dont you? Well I know your dirty little secret, Uncle Hmm hmm, thats right, I know youve been sniffing my dirty socks and my panties! Haha, dont worry, I wont tell mom or dad. in fact, Ill even let you keep on doing it Ill even let you worship my stinky feet and my sweaty ass as long as you do a little something for me 😉 Can you do me a favor, Uncle? Yeah? Alright then
    Open wide, uncle, and eat your little neices shit! Hahah, thats right, Im going to feed it to you and from now on, you can do whatever you like to my feet, you can sniff and lick them and jerk off to themtake my socks and used panties whenever you like, and clean my dirty asshole whenever you like.. as long as you can eat my shit, youre mine. Cmon doesnt it look tasty enough to make you my new toilet? Open wide
    See? I knew youd like it 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 598 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This movie is first one for my Godess when she was single at home and she have a request from our member EMZ to shit and fart in her trousers. She was going into her bathroom, put the camera on tripod and begin to fill the pants with her usually shit, diarheea and farts. After that, she undress and show to camera her gorgeous asshole beeing so dirty from her shit !!! She is awesome even without any human toilet slave near her . . .
    Models: TOILETSLAVE4ALL

Duration: 3 min 0 s
    Resolution: 240 x 320
    Format: AVI
    Size: 14.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Unlike many Mistresses who train their slaves to be toilets, Mistress Anna not only allows slaves to worship her holy asshole, she insists on it. Proper lubrication is a must.
    The Mistress sits directly on the slaves face and it is ordered to lick, to poke inside with his tongue and even suck the incomparable orifice.
    In this video we get to see Mistress Anna's angelic face for just a moment. She is smiling so sweetly, you could imagine she is greeting a friend when she says "Hi!", but you see she is smiling at how her slave is struggling to swallow her shit. This video has a lot of Mistress Anna's beautiful face and we see her laugh as she forces it to swallow her shit by slapping its balls.
    Models: MistressAnna

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Size: 475 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My lether leggins and BIG EXPLOSION!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 386 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

And the next shit-eating toilet slave, serving me as a living toilet. The slave was ready, with his mouth wide open, lying on the floor. So that he got everything full in his mouth and he could see my horny ass while pooping, he lay under the stair step. What the slave did not know, was, that I had diarrhea. And so I pooped him a real huge Shit-Storm in his mouth. Beautifully soft, I pooped him a huge diarrhea-shit into his toilet mouth. Then I pissed him a huge load of piss in his, with shit filled Mouth.The shit and piss pampe had to eat the slave then. Listen as he smacks as he devours my delights! And you can see it all again from 3 camera shots in Full HD, so you do not miss anything. A must for every FemDom shit- and pee lover!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 7 min 48 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 441 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

*9 minuet clip!!!*
    Watch me grow a huge tail and rub my fresh warm shit all over my huge tits, face, lips, and mouth!
    I love the taste and smell of my shit! I love it so much I cant help but rub my shit into my clit and cunt and cum for you!
    Watch me put huge pieces of shit in my mouth!
    This is my longest clip!!! 10 whole minuets of me shitting, smearing, tasting, licking, sniffing, and I end it all with an orgasm!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 8 min 49 s
    Resolution: 360 x 480
    Size: 48.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Want this video and more for cheap? Check out my stinky fun at www.loverachelle2.com
    This is the first time Ive ever done this!! <3 I wasn't expecting to go so far, it was kinda improv but I guess I was finally ready after being turned on my scat for sooo long, I just took a long hard look at all that appetizing looking shit and couldn't help myself! I love how it tastes <3 Bitter yet not overpowering, pungent. What a rush!! I can't wait to do more 🙂 Delicious!
    Anyway, I pose and open my desperate ass at you like the tease I am, I'm trying to keep from just shitting outright cuz I've been holding it in for hours. I tell you I can feel my hard shit as I finger my wet pussy, and it feels so good. I drop a thick load to the floor, show you closeups, then pick up and rub a nugget between my fingers, I love it! I grin sinfully, lick my turd and take it into my mouth, sucking on my shit for the very first time.I'm telling you, love at first suck <3 I smear my saliva drenched turd onto my thighs and belly, telling you how it feels, and just giddy with excitement, cuz it's my first time smearing, too! <3 Video is half face (nose and below) but you get to see my mouth work it 😉
    Models: LoveRachelle2

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Resolution: 706 x 1 256
    Size: 41.0 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

So you wanna be my toilet slave, hmm? Youll have to learn how to do it properly.. licking me clean and swallowing every bit, not wasting any. Be a good little slut, take it all.
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 337 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hes on a diet but he just couldnt stop eating goodies at night. So one night, the wife decides to give him something that will not give him extra calories. She sits on his face and takes a dump right into his mouth. She wipes his mouth clean afterwards..
    Models: Fetidistrojp

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 450 x 800
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I hate using the toilet, so I decided to poop on it rather than into it. Youll love how the poop squishes between the toilet lid and my butt cheeks, before I smear it all over my body just for you.
    Models: Juicy_Julia

Duration: 3 min 10 s
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information