Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Eating Dick With Rock Like Shit

Scatshop.com- Eating Dick With Rock Like Shit

Description:
    A depraved girl licks the rock shit of her fucker who is not confused by the shit on the face of this dirty beauty His cock is lying in the shit while the dirty mouth of this bitch sucks huge chunks of shit, dirty jerking off and dirty blowjob, smearing shit on the face, and even eating a little feces. Hot? Almost, add an epic ending and a weirdo atmosphere and get another amazing video from SweetBettyParlour team, as always excellent quality and beauty angles In the video you will see: Fresh Rock Poop (without defecation) Chewing Shit Thick Smear Face Dirty Blowjob Eating Turd Girl Scat Toilet Nasty Games Scat Wave Cumshot on Face Caviar Stroking Copro Session
    Model:
    DirtyBetty
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 20200513_144231_419_042_17.mp4
    File Size : 661.64 MB
    Resolution : 3840x2160
    Duration : 00:09:03
    Video : AVC, 9 882 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/cva4xptw0gka

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- JOI PoopPee

Scatshop.com- JOI PoopPee

Description:
    Wanna know a secret? It turned me on when i caught you watching me use the bathroom. I wanna watch you get off to me shitting and pissing now
    Model:
    SexyScatForYou
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 00213-1.m4v
    File Size : 193.69 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:04:04
    Video : AVC, 6 483 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 161 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/on5fd20o912r

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Close up detailed poop & creamy pussy play

Scatshop.com- Close up detailed poop & creamy pussy play

Description:
    Watch close up as I do a poop whilst fucking my pussy with my dildo. You can hear how wet I am, and see my pussy get all creamy. As I orgasm, cum dribbles down from my pussy to my ass Can you tell I enjoyed myself?
    Model:
    Laceyloumartin1
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_8699.mp4
    File Size : 60.28 MB
    Resolution : 1280x788
    Duration : 00:06:03
    Video : AVC, 1 255 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9klrl57epnk5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Toilet slut for shit, vomit and dirty games

Scatshop.com- Toilet slut for shit, vomit and dirty games

Description:
    Your pussy is itching, your mouth is begging for cock. Youre little nymphomaniac, toilet slut. Begget, suck the dick, lick his ass, now we will take turns shitting on you. Lick ass, put your mouth on it now the shit will fall down in there. Yes, feel all the delights of shit. Suck dick in shit, I want you to swallow cum with shit. Thats it, shitty mix of protein and stinky waste, swallow. Now its my turn to shit on you and throw up, I want play with you, dirty slut. Yes, now youre covered in shit, please your Mistress, soon youll have shower with vomit. You are my, my fucking dirty slut
    1. Dirty slut asks for dick and shit
    My slave girl is fucking bitch. She becomes dirty nymphomaniac, she constantly wants fuck, wants dick and shit. Recently, she seduced her friend for dirty sex in threesome with her husband, now she lies on the couch, fucks herself in the ass with strap-on and begs to suck my husbands cock. Well, lets satisfy her desire, fuck her in the mouth, deep in the throat, until she vomits, and then well shit in her insatiable toilet mouth. With what passion she sucks cock, takes it deep down her throat, she is real slut and toilet bowl. Sucked dick, now open your mouth, my husband will shit in it. Yes, thats it, shit goes in your toilet mouth, enjoy the taste of it, eat it. Now lick that dirty ass full of shit, stick your tongue in it. Youre so dirty, you dirty toilet whore
    2. You my toilet slut for shit and vomit
    My dirty toilet slave girl, my slut, today already had enough of shit, eat shit, sucked dirty cock in shit. Now I want to play with her, take a shit, smear her in shit and fuck her with double-sided dildo. It is such bliss shit on young girl, when she enjoys your shit, catches it, smears it on her body, tastes it, eat. Well, slut, insert the second end of the dildo in your ass, now you will give me pleasure. Yes, its just unforgettable, its such high, fucking in shit. Now lets get to the water treatment, now Im going to throw up on you. I marked you again today, toilet bitch, took shit and puking up on you. You are my, my fucking dirty slut
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Toilet-slut-for-shit-vomit-and-dirty-games.mp4
    File Size : 1069.98 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:25:20
    Video : AVC, 5 708 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/xzfijja9sw2d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Filling Up My Toilet Slave

Scatshop.com- Filling Up My Toilet Slave

Description:
    Flooding his mouth with my tasty wonderful chocolate. His mouth was gagged open wide he had to eat it up like a good piggy.
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 231120.mp4
    File Size : 788.69 MB
    Duration : 00:09:51
    Video : AVC, 11.0 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/hf8yvn5r4a2v

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Shit & Fart Tease

Scatshop.com- Shit & Fart Tease

Description:
    Teasing you with my young chubby naked body. I knows just what you are wanting. You cant help your dirty fetish and you wanna see more of what I has to offer. Bending over for you I open up my asshole and pushes out a smelly farts before pooping for you. Enjoy
    Model:
    margo
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 311210.mp4
    File Size : 1422.56 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:12:53
    Video : AVC, 15.2 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/rzi9g1qyie0h

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Desperate Morning Poop and Cum

Scatshop.com- Desperate Morning Poop and Cum

Description:
    I held for two days and Im brimming with shit. I need to go so bad I hurry into the bathroom and set up cam as best as I can while clenching my cheeks. Im clenching, fidgeting, and trying not to just shit myself right there. I think Im in the clear but nope. After all the clenching and dancing around my stuffed asshole could not stay shut anymore. I reach around the back and touch my panties and Ive definitely pooped. Surprised a bit, I show you. Now lets trying to hold the rest in
    I get down to the floor and show you my spread and dirty hole. I wink it at you, hoping I dont explode for a little longer. The full feeling has my pussy dripping
    Finally I give up and let my asshole go. I burst soft shit, like a fountain. I know Im not done yet.
    The experience of holding for so long has made me horny so I go ahead and prop my dildo on the side of the tub. Slowly I fuck it, my loose and shit caked asshole easily takes it all. Up and down watch my pussy cream up. up and down watch the shit get pulled from my asshole and coat the dildo.
    Soft shit covers the tip of my dildo. It looks just like a perfectly made ice cream cone And just like an ice cream cone I lap at it like a spoiled child. Mmmmmmm
    In the last scene I cant help myself anymore and I lay back with my dildo and rub my pussy until I explode Cum drips and shit oozes. Wow. What a good morning
    Bathroom
    Handheldstationary
    Full FaceBody
    SighingmoaningHeavy Breathing
    Model:
    XshayXshayX
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : IMG_6848.mp4
    File Size : 235.22 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:11:58
    Video : AVC, 2 502 kb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 241 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8jsui3dwl714

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Playing with toy

Scatshop.com- Playing with toy

Description:
    In this video you can see lot of anal and some dirty.
    Model:
    Valentynexx
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Mi-video5.mp4
    File Size : 417.24 MB
    Duration : 00:10:51
    Video : AVC, 5 138 kb/s, 60.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 213 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/8filte3cdzvr

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Naughty Nun Anal Fuck and Poop

Scatshop.com- Naughty Nun Anal Fuck and Poop

Description:
    Watch as I play a naughty nun fucking in ass. I am so filled with depravity, I cannot help myself. I fuck my nun ass with dildo and shit from hot fucking asshole. This is a very naughty and filthy clip you are sure to enjoy and cum hard over
    Model:
    scatdesire
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 241710.mp4
    File Size : 807.95 MB
    Duration : 00:10:11
    Video : AVC, 10.9 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/9y1iqtndnfds

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Made eunuch by my shit

Scatshop.com- Mistress Gaia-Made eunuch by my shit

Description:
    Slave, today I have decided to get definitively rid of your useless balls. I drank a special poison, which causes a chemical castration and Im going to shit in your mouth, so that you will loose your balls. Obviously, you will eat everything without a blush. (You squat over the slave and shit in his mouth, laughing. Then, you make him spit the shit in a plate and you begin spoon-feeding him, forcing him to swallow by closing his nose). Swallow, loose your useless balls by eating your Mistress shit, ahahah, dont cry, swallow and dont worry about it. I have taken my decision, slave, you will loose your balls. Ssssssst. (I would like you to silence the slave quite often, while he begs you not to castrate him). I would have never thought that my divine ass could be used to castrate a slave. You should be proud to be allowed to eat my precious fruits. (After the last piece). After swallowing this last piece of shit, your balls will slowly start melting. (The slave tries to resist, grumbling). Ssssst, swallow. Loose your useless balls. Ssssst, dont complain, swallow. (You close his nose and force him to swallow). Ahahahahah, you get castrated by eating your Mistress shit. You are really pathetic. Ahahahah, now, you will forever be an eunuch. Say thank to my perfect ass. (You spit in his mouth, make him swallow and leave the room laughing).
    ITALIAN
    Schiavo oggi ho deciso di liberarmi definitivamente delle tue inutili palle. Ho bevuto un veleno speciale che agisce da castrazione chimica e ho intenzione di cagarti in bocca per farti perdere le palle. Ovviamente mangerai tutto senza fiatare. (Si accovaccia sullo schiavo e gli defeca in bocca ridendo. Poi gli fa sputare in un piatto e con un cucchiaio inizia a costringerlo a deglutire tappandogli il naso prima di mandare giu ciascun boccone, scandendo il suo pasto) Manda giu, perdi le tue inutili palle mangiando la merda della tua padrona ahahahah Ssssh non piangere, manda solo giu e non ci pensare. Ormai ho preso la mia decisione schiavo. Ssssh (Mi piacerebbe che lo zittisse spesso mentre cerca di implorarla a non castrarlo con mugugni) Non avrei mai pensato che il mio divino culo potesse arrivare a castrare uno schiavo. Devi essere onorato di mangiare i suoi divini frutti. (Quando arriva allultimo pezzo) Dopo aver inghiottito questo pezzo le tue palle inizieranno piano piano a sciogliersi. (Lo schiavo cerca di dimenarsi sempre mugugnando) Ssssh manda giu. Perdi le tue inutili palle. Ssssh non ti lamentare, ingoia e basta. (Gli tappa il naso e lo costringe a ingoiare) Ahahahahahah ti sei fatto castrare mangiando la merda della tua padrona. Sei davvero patetico. Ahahahah ora sarai per sempre un eunuco. Ringrazia il mio perfetto culo. (Gli sputa in bocca e lo fa deglutire e va via ridendo)
    Model:
    padronagaia
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : scat_palle_hd.mp4
    File Size : 391.94 MB
    Duration : 00:14:06
    Video : AVC, 3 717 kb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS
    Audio : AAC, 159 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO: