Pro User

Oct 2016

Now im ready to FART!!!))))
    You MUST sniff my stinky farting!) Take that.. good boy!))
    If you like my video leave here review, stay tuned and see yeah!))
    *kiss*
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Period changes pads and tampons Kate! Very messy period!
    Models: YourDream

Duration: 25 min 55 s
    Resolution: 640 x 480
    Format: AVI
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I had went to buffet the day before so knew this mornings poo would be a massive one. I sat on the toilet backwards and spread my ass cheeks wide and unloaded. You can clearly see the massive truffle butter pour out of me. Feeling a sense of relief I stood up and noticed I missed the toilet bowel completely. Smearing the outside of the bowel and a massive pile landed on the floor. Of course I had to show off my masterpiece.
    Xoxox
    Amber GoGo
    Models: Amberbooty

Duration: 2 min 25 s
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

my big, two kilograms poop!
    Models: HotDirtyIvone

Duration: 3 min 54 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Roxy orderd a slave into her hote. She orderd him to lay down on the floor of the bath room and shits in mouth.
    watch it from slaves perspective down under the princess.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 15 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 566 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have started my first cleanse. Ive been taking these pills twice daily to flush 2-3lbs clogging your system”. And the way it does that is by making you shit, fart, and piss like crazy (but mostly shit and fart). I have been farting and shitting more recently than I have in a long time. And they stink to the high heavens. Must be all that shit I had backed up in my intestines that its trying to cleanse. Im not through with the cleanse yet, but here are some of my shits are farts that have happened so far
    Models: evakokoro

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 543 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hot shitting in the night!
    Models: thefartbabes

Duration: 3 min 48 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 90.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I filmed my shits for an entire week! And I experimented with smearing for the first time on Day 6!
    Day 1: I drop a big load in my satin pants-and I literally mean drop- my big ball of poo rolls down inside my pant leg and comes out at the bottom lol! I show you how messy my legs and inside of my pants got from pooping in my pants.
    Day 2 + 3- Shitting into vacuum sealed bags. This is how I make those delicious poos for my customers
    Day 4- My big ass hangs over a cushion I fart and then let a medium-sized corn filled poo out
    Day 5- I pile it high with a fatty long shit onto my bathroom floor
    Day 6- Im on top of my bathroom counter with a nice POV view from below. This poo left quite a mess on my ass so I figured why not just smear it a little across my ass cheek? It was fun 🙂
    Day 7- I just woke up and first thing I needed to do was poo. My poo is full of corn! Super long shits collect into a heaping pile on my bathroom floor.
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 8 min 15 s
    Size: 339 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

(4m21s)- Wow you are in the perfect place, where you dream of always being poop slave! I put you under my toilet chair to endure my ‘funnel torture, a real treat for you, shit pig! Lie down and open wide, I am sticking that funnel into your gullet and you will have NO CHOICE but to swallow every last bit of my glorious sloppy shit load!
    The pressure to swallow grows greater and greater as more and more shit lands in the funnel, pushing its way into your toilet throat. Enjoy the view and the humiliation of suffering through my shit funnel task! HAHAHAA Watch it all come out, and you are even temporarily blinded by a glop of shit .Then you need to clean my ass as I spread my cheeks for you. Good toilet doggy!!!
    Models: peteuse

Duration: 4 min 20 s
    Size: 325 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ive got an ass full of shit! But it is stuck up in there! I think I need a little help getting it out! Good thing I have a whole can of whipped cream!!!
    Watch me squirt some whipped cream out on to my huge natural tits! Then I think, I wonder if I can get this nozzle up my ass hole? Its got sharp points but I think I can get it up in there! I put the nozzle to my ass and pull the trigger! Whipped cream squirts all over my ass and runs down my leg! MMM! What a mess!
    I smear the whipped cream all over my body! Its time to shit! I dig my fingers deep into my ass and push out a nice slimy turd! MMM! I strain and strain and push out another one! Watch me cover my turd with whipped cream and then pop them into my mouth! Yum!
    I smear whipped cream and shit all over my body! Good thing I put a tarp down to I can slide all over covered in slimy shit and whipped cream!
    I get so turned on being a dirty happy girl! I rub my pussy so hard and sniff my fresh shit! I cum so hard!
    If you love watching happy dirty girls smear shit and whipped cream all themselves then this video is for you!
    Enjoy!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information