Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Melanias Scat Service

Scatshop.com- Melanias Scat Service

Description:
    My slave today is lucky enough to be used again as a total toilet. But first I allow her to lick the soles of my beautiful shoes and hit her with my whip, which I will not hesitate to use more fully if she makes mistakes. Since shes been doing her total toilet duty well for some time now, I will allow her to worship my ass and feet. The time has come to empty myself and fill her mouth with my shit. Now she has to show me what its worth as a shit-eater toilet.
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 217211.mp4
    File Size : 1398.69 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080
    Duration : 00:12:52
    Video : AVC, 15.0 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6vc6ywv1fbp4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- My Perfect Shit

Scatshop.com- My Perfect Shit

Description:
    Hello boys. Today I again filmed for you new video of how I poop in the morning on the toilet. I went into the bath and sat down on the toilet. I got my ass up when I piss and shit in the toilet. I lifted my ass when the shit came out of my arse. The shit was solid as usual in my morning and came out in small pieces. I showed my dirty ass, how a little shit remained in my hole and also showed you how I wipe my ass with toilet paper. Then you will see my shit in the toilet to eat it up

Length: 11:51s Resolution: 2560x1440Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 310210.mp4
    File Size : 1318.14 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:11:50
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/13ujkxdg0t00

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Pooping Under Chair

Scatshop.com- Pooping Under Chair

Description:
    I imagine your face under my chair while I released a massive log sitting on a chair.
    I perched on the edge of a chair and pooping out smelly solid poops
    This is a nonverbal treibend release. I enjoyed doing such videos like this because it makes using men as toilet a lifestyle.

Length: 8:48s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
    Model:
    janet
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 226211.mp4
    File Size : 1072.33 MB
    Duration : 00:08:48
    Video : AVC / AVC, 16.8 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/o9xbb3dc4g0w

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Love Fucking Shit Out Of My Ass

Scatshop.com- Love Fucking Shit Out Of My Ass

Description:
    I wear a strappy sports bra nothing more. Feel so naughty today and so excited to play with my little dirty bum. I grab my dildo and start sucking it like it would be your dick in my mouth. Tease you by my ass standing close up reveal asshole. My plan is force myself to shit and this dildo will help me releasing my nasty poo. How its sounds? I bend over and stick my finger into ass and ask you to help. Do you wanna help me? Digging out my shit with your finger? I gape my asshole and talking dirty to you. Ill force myself to shit. Still standing start insert the dildo deep into dirty hole and fucking it all over. I want to dig out all of my shit for you. I get on my knees in doggy and camera angle from above provide nice and clear view to doggy pose. I fuck my pretty ass and also queefing as well. I wanna fuck the shit out of myself for you. I ask you to fuck my pretty hole while I make it so dirty. Such a nasty girl of yours. I love fuck the shit out of my ass give me your dick to get it through easier. I pull my cheeks wide and shitting a nice turd out then keep fucking myself. After awhile I turn to missionary nice feet view provided and keep playing with that nasty hole. Im moaning and asking you to enjoy my shitty ass enjoy all over. Stinky poopy hole and your hard dick definitely helps me to shit out. Before the end I knee back in doggy view is an amazingly close up crystal clear sight to gaping asshole. Keep playing and gaping, talking dirty about how a dirty slut I am. I also fart under your nose and let you cum deep inside my gaping asshole. Have fun

Length: 18:28s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 1 GB

Reviews
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2345.mp4
    File Size : 1339.77 MB
    Duration : 00:18:28
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/6r317c81e26b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Mega Shit Loads

Scatshop.com- Mega Shit Loads

Description:
    I was once again visiting my dominatrix girlfriend Lady Laura. For this she had prepared a toilet slave, whom we both used together as a living toilet. First, I shit into the slave mouth. Two big, extremely hard, shit sausages. Then Laura stand over the slave and shit in his mouth. I shit, the slave a big, soft shit heap in his mouth. The slave then had to eat our shit. One of Lauras big shit sausages had landed on the floor. These had the slave to stuff and eat in his mouth. Because the shit sausage was so big and hard, it stuck out of the slaves mouth
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 1914800.mp4
    File Size : 1309.65 MB
    Resolution : 2560x1440
    Duration : 00:11:33
    Video : AVC, 15.6 Mb/s, 29.970 (30000/1001) FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/jy2omtztbs5g

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- New Scat Yoga Pants And Sports Bra

Scatshop.com- New Scat Yoga Pants And Sports Bra

Description:
    Well Today I wear a super sexy and tight lilac workout gear and tell you how I feel myself while wear them on. I feel so sexy and naughty and not shy to show off you my toned ass and leaned legs. Tease you by show off my perfect body in my new workout clothes and talking about how much I love working out and get nice and sweaty. I love when sweat drops just dripping down there. That could be such a huge turn on. Do you wanna see that? I will do some exercises like high knees, butt kicks, lunges, squats and more to present you my hot body and get sweaty front of your eyes. BUT I feel so hot doing these cardio exercises I guess should remove my yoga pants and sports bra. BUT I still would miss something to wear on. Hmmm I just got an idea that I going to wear workout gears from scat this time. I going to make my new SCAT WORKOUT CLOTHES to keep working out and getting hot and sweaty. I push my pretty ass close to your face while doing squats and reveal dirty asshole. Im doing several squats and pull my cheeks wide to shitting for you big one. Im so close that I would shit on you. I stick my finger to find even more nasty shit and look at that some of very soft poo released out. Lovely. Material is ready to make my new workout clothes from stinky scat. I start smear and make up first my new yoga pants so smear my nasty shit all over down there from waist to ankle, getting through on ass and tights. Wow Im really impressed how lovely and filthy my new pants. What about you? Do you wanna help me or just watch and jerk off to your dirty sweaty babe? Well I realized have enough of my shit to make my new scat sports bra as well lets smear it over on my tits. I guess scat workout gears are ready to try out them so then I do some more exercises and feeling much more light and better. I dont feel hot just perfect. Im so proud that I create my new, dirty filthy and stinky scat yoga wears and hope you love watching me getting such a dirty girl while was working out. Im your scat Queen never forget. Have fun

Length: 26:43s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 2 GB

1 review for New Scat Yoga Pants And Sports Bra

Rated 5 out of 5
    Model:
    MissAnja
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : DSCN2346__Merged-2.mp4
    File Size : 1939.74 MB
    Duration : 00:26:42
    Video : AVC, 10.0 Mb/s, 30.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 128 kb/s (CBR), 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/x711tuunhy1i

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Washing after scat party and eating shit

Scatshop.com- Washing after scat party and eating shit

Description:
    Washing after scat party and eating shit is unfortunately necessary, although really dont want to. After all, its so nice feel smell of shit on skin, for a long time, constantly
    1. Delicious shit, dont want wash it off
    What delicious shit, so fragrant, pleasant, sticky. Its great be in shit in the morning, dont even want to wash it off. My slave girl and I had scat sex in the morning, I cum two times and could not move my hand or foot. Slave girl crawled over me, licking shit, mumbling with pleasure. Now we have go to bathroom and wash shit off, and my slave is still spying on me. He crawled into the bathroom and set up camera. Nothing, let him look, jerk off, Ill punish him for it later
    2. Shit-eater washing after eating fruit with shit
    My shit-eating slave girl just had fruit and shit breakfast. Happy she jumped up and ran washing, Im always happy when shes in such mood after eating my shit. With pleasure, making faces and posing in front of the camera in the shower, she washes off shit. I raised real pervert, now this is her essence, her destiny. She enjoys all diversions, enjoys shit, and even such simple act as taking a shower turns into theater. I love my toilet slave girl, shit-eater

Length: 20:29s Resolution: 1280x720Download Format: mp4File Size: 865 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    Mistress
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Washing-after-scat-party-and-eating-shit.mp4
    File Size : 865.11 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:20:28
    Video : AVC, 5 711 kb/s, 25.000 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 192 kb/s (VBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/ch67jyzfb9ke

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Cleansing Enema & Shit

Scatshop.com- Cleansing Enema & Shit

Description:
    This video an extremely filthy enema one. My tummy was bad this morning felt would release kind of diarrhea but decided to have some enema fun to clearing out well my ass. I enjoy the mess and my swollen asshole. I am at the shower and start with enema which splashes on the wall from my ass and flies in different directions. God, what a mess Ive made.. Watch me release all messy shitty water from my ass. In the first time I shoot of a wall with nasty massive shit, mixed water. Then repeat it several times to fill up my ass and keep squirting out enema on standing. During you could enjoy my butt hole and making noisy farts. At the end, I poop into the bathroom while standing, imagining your mouth under my delicious ass. Swallow and Jerk OFF
    Model:
    annalise
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : 193211.mp4
    File Size : 1924.18 MB
    Duration : 00:17:11
    Video : AVC, 15.4 Mb/s, 25.000 FPS

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/5ahp0lo0jv53

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- The heels fit shit

Scatshop.com- The heels fit shit

Description:
    Totally naked but in high heels stuffing a chunk of shit. My face is visible in the video. You can see my expressions and the relief of doing shit, and hear some grunting noises. My hole will open and close until a chunk of shit comes out in four parts. In the end, Ill show you approximately the shit.

Length: 5:17s Resolution: 1920x1080Download Format: mp4File Size: 140 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    LucyBelle
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : Win-20210327-12-09-21-Pro-1.m4v
    File Size : 140.27 MB
    Duration : 00:05:17
    Video : AVC, 3 538 kb/s, 29.860 FPS
    Audio : AAC, 160 kb/s (CBR), 48.0 kHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Download VIDEO:
    Anzfile Video:https://anzfile.net/gk8t4or2f5rz

Pro User

Oct 2016

Scatshop.com- Fun in the shower.

Scatshop.com- Fun in the shower.

Description:
    Fun in the shower. Lots of poop and more. Will you accompany me? its more fun in pairs.

Length: 11:49s Resolution: 720x1280Download Format: mp4File Size: 577 MB

Reviews
    Model:
    Alexandra
    Studio:
    Scatshop.com
    Info:
    File Name : InShot_20210124_192440023.mp4
    File Size : 576.67 MB
    Resolution : 720x1280
    Duration : 00:11:48
    Video : AVC, 6 819 kb/s, 30.305 FPS