Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in Black latex leggings let rip over and over again wet bubbly farts they sound so wett..
    I wiggle my arse and run my finger along my arse and just keep farting over and over again..
    I love the sounds my farts make through the latex turns me on so much
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 12 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 912 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ok I thought I was going to film a really sexy fart clip in these cute pink panties well that all changed with the first fart! I ended up having really messy diarrhea it got everywhere all over my bed! It was running down my legs! I pull down my panties so you can see the extreme mess inside. There was a big piece in my ass so I take it and rub it all over my ass cheek! Ive never done smearing to this degree before! Do you like it?
    Models: SexyFlatulence

Duration: 4 min 16 s
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Look at this chicken! Ive got an entire bird all nice and cooked and ready to be eaten! Im going to eat it all! Im going to fill my belly with this yummy chicken and its going to turn into my poop! I love thinking about what my food is going to look like when I shit it out. It turns me on knowing that everything I eat will turn into big delicious turds that I squeeze out of my ass! Watch as I eat the chicken! Then, days later, I shit out a huge chicken filled shit right on top of the carcass and bones!
    Enjoy this fun Dine and Dump video!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 4 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 280 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I get so turned on when I need to shit! I love feeling my turds pressing up against my pretty little clenched butthole! I wiggle my ass and dance around in my tub, knowing that soon I will be desperate enough to open my hole and push out my poop, but for now I hold it. I want to enjoy the full feeling! I spread my ass open so you can see my hole. I push it open and you can see the shit inside of me. I know that I want to empty my ass but I want to enjoy the full feeling just a little longer! I clench my ass tightly and force the shit back up into my ass! Oh! It feels so good!
    Finally it is time to push my shit out! My pussy is dripping and I cant hold it any longer! I grab both of my ass cheeks and pull as I push and push! My hole opens so nicely! It feels so good! I moan and talk dirty as I shit out a nice big load right up close! Its like Im shitting right in your face!
    When my shit is out my pussy is dripping wet! I masturbate and rub my soaking wet pussy as I look at my load of shit!
    I love being a happy shit lover!

Duration: 3 min 48 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

15 minutes pure please with my butthole closeup to your mouth..i am so horny fucking my ass, massaging my pussy and thinking of your kisses. the best ist, i have to poop so urgend
    Models: LittleMissKinky

Duration: 12 min 49 s
    Size: 792 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have the whole day stomach ache and I didnt know what to do ? I then wanted to use the toilet then no . Interesting behavior of my body , I wore white shorts and white stockings , to record videos for you , and start to walk in them around the room , I walked over to the table where there was no Buk, and relaxed his anus , and then out of my ass, a flood of diarrhea . My white shorts immediately accepted the color brown , my stockings, too, were all in the shit , and on the floor a big puddle of diarrhea . I didnt expect this turn so Im very happy that all the dirt came out of my body . In one word if say I had a full body cleansing shit .
    Models: ModelNatalya94

Duration: 9 min 2 s
    Size: 877 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This is the slave perspective pov version of this both clips.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Alexis Gotta Ass Bigger Then A Lexus
    Meet Alexa.This is really her name and her ass is really as big as a Lexus! No really. It is. And she is absolutely fine as fuck. In this movie I set a trap, and write "Out Of Order" on a sign and post it to the woman's bathroom.In hopes of catching a girl that has to shit. I totally score big time when Alexis showed up with her big booty shaking having to take a shit badly! I then lure her up to my room by telling her that she can use my bathroom.however I have already locked the bathroom door in my room and the only place left to go will be directly in my mouth! This is an amazing classic broken toilet fantasy, made to perfection, by the size of her gigantic big white butt, and pretty, sexy face. She gives the most incredible head and pees all over my face and into my mouth, before she spills her hot load of scat into my waiting open mouth. I chow down all of it and swallow mouthful after mouthful, as she sucks my cock like she is fucking possessed. I then give her a hot cum facial bath to finish her off.no mask, all face. Your not gonna want to miss this one I can promise you that! There aren't too many white girls looking sexy as fuck with a ass the size of hers.willing to open there big sexy butt cheeks and shit into a hungry mouth.your welcome 😉 Cheers!!!
    Runtime17m
    Models: Scathunter

Duration: 11 min 33 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 1.80 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Hi ? New AWESOME video here, full of my milky sweet puke)) If you want to see how i do that, buy this stuff immediately, also you get hot bath-vomit show, hot blowjob and more. Of course incredible guality and low prices)) love you, stay tuned, more marvelous videos is coming)) PS: Dont forget about beautiful custom video reguest function) <3 *bark* PPS: If you really like my videos leave review, i be happy ^^
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 4 096
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I have to poop! Do you want to watch me while I do? Do you want to listen to me pee and poop in my toilet? I get so turned on when I go to the bathroom when I know you are watching me! I love to talk dirty and get you turned on too!
    Please, I want you to watch me! I want to show you the most intimate things I do! I want you to see me shit and I want you to watch me wipe my dirty ass and watch me put my dirty toilet paper in my mouth!
    Enjoy!

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Size: 1.06 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information