Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me in sheer pants tell you i get off smothering guys in my smelly farts and stinky shit and thats exactly what im going to do to you
    I lay you beneath me and pee my pants so it drips into your mouth before filling my sheer knickers with soft shit
    I make you sniff and lick my scat bulge through my panties before farting in your nose and mouth
    Im going to make you pass out from these farts and wet shit..
    I peel my knickers off and show you my dirty ass and making you lick clean before farting and prolapsing in your face..
    Now take my shit i scoop it up and stuff it down your throat and fart in your nose till you pass out from my shitty farts and dirty scat
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 18 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.46 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Non potendo usufruire del mio cesso umano personale, oggi userò il mio bagno, guardami bene lurido pervertito, oggi farò spreco della mia cacca che andrà tutta nel cesso, vorresti essere qui per essere tu quel fortunato e ricevere la mia divina merda come tuo pranzo
    Models: padronagaia

Duration: 5 min 33 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I catch you stealing my panties so I teach you a lesson by pissing and shitting into them and forcing you to clean me up. Will you become my human toilet, begging for my shit everyday? (originally a custom)
    Models: cybertoilet

Duration: 22 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.88 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Shyly spreading my ass, teasing you with my fingers and moans, before making a mess for you.. It takes me a second to push it out, its hard to do this for the camera ?
    Models: Curvyelvishgirl

Duration: 4 min 53 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Watch me strip to music over your face, Before asking you to lick my pussy and me cumming all in your mouth, i make you watch me fuck my pussy with my dildo and all the cum drip out, I then finger my pussy and squirt loads.
    Then finger my arse and ask you to sniff my finger before i suck it clean.
    To finish off i Pee into a glass and cum once more for you
    Lots of squirting
    Models: evamarie88

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Size: 655 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

5 short video of my pooping routine!)
    Models: DirtyBetty

Duration: 5 min 58 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 657 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

This slave came to me and told me that he wanted to eat my shit! But I for sure made it clear that he needs to be humble in my presence. After slapping him, I give him a short sniff of the rose that is the only source of food for him the rest of his life! I make sure to pee a lot in his mouth, and sip whatever he missed from the floor. I position me over his mouth and let the log start to fall. I make him start to eat his meal, and I will for sure not accept any "discomfort sounds" from him. I allow him to jerk his dick, and if I am in a good mood, maybe I even let him cum with my shit being consumed. So I let him watch my pussy and ass as I give him a countdown to cum. I call another slave for cleaning my shitty ass. A tongue is softer than toilet paper.
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 16 min 27 s
    Size: 722 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Nikki have to go to a party but first she shits in slaves mouth, just a quick make-up while the loser wips her ass and go
    Models: mikadoshop

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 376 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Ever wonder what it looks like to see me make my big massive loads of shit? Watch in this fun little dine and dump desperation video!
    I bring home a big spicy Italian subway sandwich and devour it all while talking about how soon it will be my shit! Im eating the sandwich that is going to give me a huge load of shit! I love talking dirty while Im eating my big sandwich imagining what its going to look like when it comes out!
    Now comes the waiting and the desperation! I hold my big sandwich for three whole days! On the third day I tell you how Im feeling! I love talking dirty when my ass is full of shit and my belly is rumbling and gurgling! I wont let the shit out just yet though! I want to be really desperate!
    Finally its time to shit it all out! I lay my subway wrappers on the floor and squat right over them! Then I push out a big giant turd and two smaller ones! Oh god! It feels so good to get that out of me!
    Check out my desperation and relief!
    Models: SamanthaStarfish

Duration: 15 min 36 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 203 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Anal tunnel plug asshole pissing:
    Here I have organized an extreme session with my girlfriend KarinaHH. We both stand on extreme and kinky sex. For this I have Karina stuffed an anal tunnel plug in her tight ass and then had a slave, Karina piss in the ass. After her ass was filled with the slave piss, I pulled the butt plug out of her ass and Karina had to pinch her asshole. Then held a bowl under Karinas ass and she then let the piss, out of her ass, run into the bowl. Then we have the bowl, with the anal-pee, drunk while doing piss-swapping. And given us kinky piss-kisses!
    Models: RosellaExtrem

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Format: Windows Media
    Size: 834 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Thread Information